Prince Andrew #2 Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so much shut her up as give him somewhere to go if/when KC decides enough is enough of the sweaty n-once.
Yes that's a good point, although I eoukd have thought the Royals would want to keep him within their walls in case he goes rogue. I don't think he would as the Royal gravy train is all he has, but it is strange she suddenly has £5 million quid evennthough she still owes money for the chalet.

Reactions: 4
Probably both.

But a good move by Charles. He needs to be vanished away from public space and memory if royal family wants to retain public respect.

Reactions: 5

Also posted in Royal Family. What do we think? Damage control or the start of Charles’ moves?
If he's not working, he doesn't need a Buck House office. Most of them do ' busy work' at the best of times, surrounded by aides and assistants but him having g an office is a step too far.

If he's not working, he doesn't need a Buck House office. Most of them do ' busy work' at the best of times, surrounded by aides and assistants but him having g an office is a step too far.
He is an embarrassment, they'll just pay him to fade quietly away, the problem is his sense of entitlement and need for cash, he's as thick as mince. None of them work hard, it's all palace spin.

Apparently he was at the church yesterday and even shook hands with someone in the crowd. So it looks like he isn’t going that quietly….

I had low expectations, but it's been quite good.

Although the library shots are as entertaining as the musical, the CRT navy screensaver has been a highlight!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The voice-over stuff is actually funnier than some of the songs.

The business envoy song was brilliant.

It's doing a pretty good job of mocking him and also giving a good overview of the type of man he is

I had no idea Kieran Hodgson was so talented to write it and play Andrew. Bravo to him.

Overall really enjoyed it, laughed a lot although the Sarah ferguson section was a bit weak. Also it very clearly was not in support of Andrew and made that point with the list at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah the voice over is the best bit, songs a bit hit and miss. Mildly entertaining background stuff

Reactions: 2
I think if they had filmed and released 'I nailed it' shortly after the original interview it's the type of thing that would have gone viral

Reactions: 2
Yes, laughed a lot in first part but the rest hasn't been as strong so far
Agree. The first song was funny, but it went a bit off the boil later. I did like ' Everyone needs an Andrew'. It made a good point about the Royals hiding their shady dealings behind the allocated black sheep of their generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3