Prince Andrew #2 Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was an interesting read according to the Daily Mail the whole family receive gifts

On this particular occasion the person whose money was gifted says she was tricked by her money manager who coincidentally won Pitch at the palace 9 days before Andrew was sent £750k

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This was an interesting read according to the Daily Mail the whole family receive gifts

On this particular occasion the person whose money was gifted says she was tricked by her money manager who coincidentally won Pitch at the palace 9 days before Andrew was sent £750k

The Yorks never disappoint :/

• Haha
Anyone think the latest news about verge Dershowitz case will make any difference for Andrew? Sounds to me like Charles is determined to kick him out of anything official forever (which must be the right decision?)

Reactions: 3
It might make a very slight difference but not enough to totally absolve him.

However other aspects of his behaviour have shown him to be unsuitable a a working Royal. Taking a helicopter to play golf for example.
He was never seen doing things like visiting hospitals, schools, etc. That is b3neaty him.
And there was something about him allowing Harpur Beckham t9 have a birthday party at Buckingham Palace

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone think the latest news about verge Dershowitz case will make any difference for Andrew? Sounds to me like Charles is determined to kick him out of anything official forever (which must be the right decision?)
Think Virginia was paid off not to take it further? I mean, that’s not suspicious AT ALL!!

Don't see why it would make any difference with Andrew?

Reactions: 2
One of the articles I saw come up about Victoria

From what I have seen VG wasn’t used as a witness in GM trial because she wasn’t viewed as a credible witness maybe because there were victims who said she recruited them and took them to JE to be abused

VG was paid out by JE and Andrew so why would she settle the Dershowitz suit and furthermore admit she made a mistake ?

Don’t see how it can make any difference with Andrew because he settled and paid he can’t exactly ask for a refund surely

I don’t myself but the DM were running it as a story and so I wondered if I was missing something?

Was there a settlement? I hadn’t seen that but it would explain so much!
Just to get clicks and comments I imagine

Reactions: 2
She must have had the goods on Andrew for him to pay out 12M.

Reactions: 4
Is it true that Sarah Ferguson still lives with him?
They live together but not together at Royal Lodge property he inherited when the Queen mother died it’s really strange you would have thought they would each marry again

She must have had the goods on Andrew for him to pay out 12M.
I didn’t understand why he settled with VG as you say it must have been to avoid more coming out in court

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
VG didn’t get the whole 12 million I heard. Also in an entirely unrelated topic, Fergie found £5m to purchase a property recently.

Reactions: 5
Fergie is an expert money broker and successful author £5 mill is probably a drop in the ocean to her 😂
Is the implication that some went to Fergie to shut her up? He's her meal ticket and still lives in the grounds of Windsor Castle doesn't she, so I doubt she would need hush money. She's upto her neck in Epstein too.

Reactions: 6
Is the implication that some went to Fergie to shut her up? He's her meal ticket and still lives in the grounds of Windsor Castle doesn't she, so I doubt she would need hush money. She's upto her neck in Epstein too.
Not so much shut her up as give him somewhere to go if/when KC decides enough is enough of the sweaty n-once.