Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW!! Just read that article about Kate Moss’s epic birthday party!! Why the hell did Ronnie Wood attend with his daughter Leah?? And, the article alludes to him going into the “Orgy Room” (can’t say I’m shocked at that- but to do that when his daughter was at the party as well..😱). What I would love to know though, who was the “Famous woman, who was a household name” that took part in the “Orgy”?? I don’t know why the DM didn’t name her, as it named other guests...Who do we think it was?? 🤔. But thanks Mrs Doyle for posting this!! 😉👍💕
Hey girlfriend! 👋 💅🤣

Ronnie Wood is disgusting off to an orgy with his daughters mates 🙈
Who'd let him join in? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂 not offended by ignorance 😂😂😂
Do you genuinely think that? I am interested. Do you genuinely think that homeopathy is evidence-based? That is a surprising position to take. I suppose that you, too, studied at the illustrious College of Naturopathic Medicine.

Naturopathy and homeopathy are not used in the NHS. Why do you think that is?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm gonna stick my oar in here - I've worked with several nutritionists in a professional capacity and the majority of women in this profession have dangerous eating disorders. As well as chronic exercising issues. Would not recommend anyone see a female nutritionist for that reason. Sorry.
I’ve worked with several senior NHS staff who have a recreational drug habit. Don’t anybody go to a hospital 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14

This article has some recent pics in it. The comments say Davinia Taylor doesn't look good, but I disagree I think she looks well, especially after all she's been through

Reactions: 5
Well, it wasn't a tape, it was his laptop - and it's conceivable that it was the only copy of demos that him and Alison had recorded themselves, before an actual album recording session paid for by the record company: this was 2008/09ish, they would have had garage band on their laptops.
Ah there you go then. Any decent data recovery company can retrieve all data from a hard drive that’s been in water for a while. Hard drives are sealed units, all they do is remove the platters in a sterile environment and put them in a new case with a new control board. 100% chance of data recovery most companies will even guarantee it.

Reactions: 3

🤣🤣🤣 Rhys Ifans turned down wife swapping with Jude and Sadie...dunno why I find that so funny.

Whatever happened to Fran Cutler? She was always photographed with them. Is she still in the gang?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe its just me but I'd feel a bit guilty if I was still partying like that when I had kids
Someone said on the other thread that the thing that kept the kids from being under social.services was the nannies. The kids were being well cared for, just not by their parents. If theyd been some council house addicts they'd be in care.

I agree. It was the mystique around them that made them so interesting. If Instagram was around back then we'd be less fascinated now.

Let's be fair they looked like sweaty drunks most of the time... ah hindsight 🤣
The writing in that article is dip b different to what the DM put out today! It's in so much detail Still judgemental as ever but you can tell its not written by someone's kid on work experience!

This article has some recent pics in it. The comments say Davinia Taylor doesn't look good, but I disagree I think she looks well, especially after all she's been through
I think Davina Taylor looks fine there. Zoe Grace looks a state though! I thinknthey mean Davina isnt as thin as the others but she looks better imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone said on the other thread that the thing that kept the kids from being under social.services was the nannies. The kids were being well cared for, just not by their parents. If theyd been some council house addicts they'd be in care.

The writing in that article is dip b different to what the DM put out today! It's in so much detail Still judgemental as ever but you can tell its not written by someone's kid on work experience!

I think Davina Taylor looks fine there. Zoe Grace looks a state though! I thinknthey mean Davina isnt as thin as the others but she looks better imo.
I think that is an old article. Davinia Taylor before she lost the weight and got fit. She looks very different now.

I remember Jude, Sadie et al, appearing on TFI Friday, and she said she was going to wear a vintage dress from Portobello to the Oscars. I thought this was soo cool, I was so impressed 🤣 and to be fair she looked fantastic
I always thought that dress was hideous and didn't fit properly. She should have worn a bra too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

🤣🤣🤣 Rhys Ifans turned down wife swapping with Jude and Sadie...dunno why I find that so funny.
Rhys: “Jude mate. I don’t have a wife”
Jude: “that’s okay just take Sadie and ill have a night away from her droning voice”

Rhys seems like a really good guy. Does a LOT for autism charities and is actively involved in at least one autism school that I know of near his childhood home in North Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I always thought that dress was hideous and didn't fit properly. She should have worn a bra too.
Yes have to agree with the bra thing alright 🤣🤣

Jude: “that’s okay just take Sadie and ill have a night away from her droning voice”

Rhys seems like a really good guy. Does a LOT for autism charities and is actively involved in at least one autism school that I know of near his childhood home in North Wales.
Oh no way, I didn't realise that, fair play to him that's very decent

Reactions: 4
Crikey! Old Goop showing a bit of rare common!

Re Kate, it is easier to appear cool if you don’t say much. I suspect that she was given some good advice very early in her career: keep your trap shut. When she does open her gob it seldom ends well. The ‘basic witch’ outburst at the memer of cabin crew for example. Other examples include:

The BBC (I think) made a documentary about Vogue a couple of years ago, mostly following Alex Shulman (ex-editor) around. It included some location filming at a fashion shoot at a country house (maybe Cliveden?) featuring Kate Moss. One of the things she was wearing was a white jumpsuit once spotted by Mick Jagger, which she was at paid to stress had to be pinned in order to fit her. In case nobody had realised that she was thin, see. She spoke to the off-camera interviewer a couple of times. God, she was awful. Self-regarding and a dim. Charlotte Tilbury was at the same shoot. Also awful.

Although the stories I find funniest (in the ‘this is why Kate should keep her gob shut’ sense) concern her attendance at festivals. I read an article in, I think, the Guardian a few years ago where the writer noted that Kate turning up with a few acolytes to watch a set, complaining bitterly and ungraciously about how they had a ‘facking nightmare’ with the helicopter, rather damaged her mystique. Similarly, she went to the Isle of Wight festival with Sadie Frost and others, I think possibly for her hen do before she married Jamie Hince, and a reporter heard them sitting around bitching ungraciously about what a horrible time they were having and how they shouldn’t have come etc etc. Said that Kate sounded like a right harpy.
And who can forget the classic quote from Kate, that “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” no wonder she was advised to keep her gob shut 😬
Also, back when Kate got dumped by Johnny Depp, (and was apparently heartbroken by him). Was when I remember seeing her start her obsession with Mick Jagger and The Stones. Although, she was often doing runway and editorial with Carla Bruni (who would have been Jaggers side piece) Though I don’t think Kate actually slept with Mick, it’s possible that she slept with Ronnie, and that would have been weird, as she was also good friends with Jo Wood as well !!
I actually watched a couple of documentary films about the 90’s Super Models on YouTube, the first one is called “Catwalk” 1995 documentary by Art Vandelay, and the other one is called “Models” The Film/Movie by Peter Lindbergh. I’ve just checked and both films are still on YouTube. Well worth a look to see Kate, Naomi, Christie, Helena, etc off duty..😳

A very wise decision. Too many celebrities pop up voicing their opinions on everything these days, jumping on bandwagons and making right idiots of themselves because they really don't know what they're talking about. Kate has been very smart keeping her mouth firmly closed.
Yes, except for that one quote that still haunts her today. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!! She should have taken the advice, as she is still trying to forget about that quote years later..😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And who can forget the classic quote from Kate, that “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” no wonder she was advised to keep her gob shut 😬
Also, back when Kate got dumped by Johnny Depp, (and was apparently heartbroken by him). Was when I remember seeing her start her obsession with Mick Jagger and The Stones. Although, she was often doing runway and editorial with Carla Bruni (who would have been Jaggers side piece) Though I don’t think Kate actually slept with Mick, it’s possible that she slept with Ronnie, and that would have been weird, as she was also good friends with Jo Wood as well !!
I actually watched a couple of documentary films about the 90’s Super Models on YouTube, the first one is called “Catwalk” 1995 documentary by Art Vandelay, and the other one is called “Models” The Film/Movie by Peter Lindbergh. I’ve just checked and both films are still on YouTube. Well worth a look to see Kate, Naomi, Christie, Helena, etc off duty..😳

Yes, except for that one quote that still haunts her today. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!! She should have taken the advice, as she is still trying to forget about that quote years later..😉
Isn’t Art Vandelay the name of Elaines pretend boyfriend in Seinfeld?

• Haha

Thanks for that, im definitely going to have a look at those! If you’ve not read it then the “champagne supernova” book about the rise of Kate, Alexander McQueen and Marc Jacobs is an alright read, quite interesting parts about her early life and her devestation about Johnny Depp. Also I didn’t realise that Corinne Day who was the photographer who took the iconic photos of Kate topless on the beach as a teenager and really pushed the whole heron chic look lived in the flat above or below where Jefferson Hack & co produced Dazed and Confused so Kate would have known him all her professional life which I found interesting!

• Heart

Didn’t Kate turn the whole Primrose Hill set against Sienna when she dumped Rhys Ifans? I’ve heard that he’s not the nicest guy, and had a massive drink and drugs problem.
Isn’t Art Vandelay the name of Elaines pretend boyfriend in Seinfeld?
Scott Disick from the Kardashians used to call himself Art Vanderlay when he was pranking Kris Jenner. Don’t know about Seignfeld though

Didn’t Kate turn the whole Primrose Hill set against Sienna when she dumped Rhys Ifans? I’ve heard that he’s not the nicest guy, and had a massive drink and drugs problem.

Scott Disick from the Kardashians used to call himself Art Vanderlay when he was pranking Kris Jenner. Don’t know about Seignfeld though
Oh yes it was Kate vs Sienna years ago, I remember that

• Heart
Googled, Art Vandelay is a name George Costanza makes up as an ex employer. Would have been back in the early 90s they came up with the name?

From the little I know about Rhys Ifans, I wonder if it’s a case of being judged by his scarecrow looks! Certainly google seems to have a couple of stories where he refers to himself as a “Richard Burton” type scoundrel, but there’s no real dirt, just a couple of relationships and no getting in trouble, just a fairly consistent body of work here and in the US.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.