Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is nice though! Complex beasts Welshmen.
I have a soft spot For Rhys, it could possibly be because I’m welsh and he was born about 15 minutes away from me but he’s also done stuff for his old community like trying to save a pub he likes and stuff with charities so I like him.The pub by the way is very interesting and A bit creepy, if anyone is in the Preseli mountains you should check it out for novelty value, it has a lot of these models in and around it, it’s called Tafarn Sinc

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Some more info about Rhys Ifans..
So, we know that he was heartbroken when Sienna Miller dumped him, and apparently they were even engaged at one point!! He went out with her for just a year 2007-08. He was also the singer with Super Furry Animals from 2006-2008, then he set up a new band called The Peth with his former SFA band thmember Dafydd Ieun, and they actually supported Oasis in 2009 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. The next stories are really bleeping disgusting, and I think people will be shocked by how vile Rhys Ifans is: SO, Rhys was doing a live radio interview, and the guy interviewing him asked him to comment on a track by “The Gutter Twins” (me neither), and Rhys was saying that he’s a huge fan of them, AND then said “It’s kind of like getting DATE RAPED, WHICH I LIKE”....
Rhys was attending a charity event for abused children, and actually said “Why is Peadofillier so popular?” And answered his own question by saying “Because KIDS are so bleeping sexy”..
I don’t think he ever made any apologies, but, my god, Rhys Ifans is a bleeping bleep....😱😱😱

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

This article has some recent pics in it. The comments say Davinia Taylor doesn't look good, but I disagree I think she looks well, especially after all she's been through
One of the comments in this article says that Davinia and Sadie fell out over a man. Could that be a connection to the father of her child. An affair that she didn’t agree with maybe? Or does anyone have any info on them falling out?

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Googled, Art Vandelay is a name George Costanza makes up as an ex employer. Would have been back in the early 90s they came up with the name?

From the little I know about Rhys Ifans, I wonder if it’s a case of being judged by his scarecrow looks! Certainly google seems to have a couple of stories where he refers to himself as a “Richard Burton” type scoundrel, but there’s no real dirt, just a couple of relationships and no getting in trouble, just a fairly consistent body of work here and in the US.
Ah, so the comments Rhys made about “Why is there so much paodophilla about? Because kids are bleeping sexy”.....And, on live radio he was saying how much he loved a band because, “It’s kind of like being Date Raped, which I like” !!!! There are other instances where Rhys Ifans has acted like a bleep, for instance, when he talked about “Burning houses down if they are British”...yeah he sounds like a lovely guy 😱😱😱

• Sick
Ah, so the comments Rhys made about “Why is there so much paodophilla about? Because kids are bleeping sexy”.....And, on live radio he was saying how much he loved a band because, “It’s kind of like being Date Raped, which I like” !!!! There are other instances where Rhys Ifans has acted like a bleep, for instance, when he talked about “Burning houses down if they are British”...yeah he sounds like a lovely guy 😱😱😱
What a bleep! OMG! Those are some very serious things to say

• Angry
Noel Gallagher is not the kid’s father. The dad is another recovering addict and he’s not rich or famous so perhaps they met in rehab? He seems to share custody with her.

Saw Ifans having a drink with Stella McCartney when I was staying at Le Bristol during Paris fashion week one year. He did that thing some famous people do of making a complete exhibition of himself so EVERYONE turns to look as they walk in. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I used to love Sadie Frost back in the Primrose Hill days I thought she was so glamorous 🤣

I remember forking out a whole £20 for her autobiography 😳 although after I'd read it I remember feeling rather disapointed at the content, it wasnt exactly in the running to win the Booker prize!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noel Gallagher is not the kid’s father. The dad is another recovering addict and he’s not rich or famous so perhaps they met in rehab? He seems to share custody with her.

Saw Ifans having a drink with Stella McCartney when I was staying at Le Bristol during Paris fashion week one year. He did that thing some famous people do of making a complete exhibition of himself so EVERYONE turns to look as they walk in. 🙄
I don’t think for a second it’s Noel. How do you know it’s another recovering addict though, I’ve never read anything anywhere? Has there been anything in the press?

I don’t think for a second it’s Noel. How do you know it’s another recovering addict though, I’ve never read anything anywhere? Has there been anything in the press?
Nothing in the press (as far as I’m aware), he is on social media and follows her on insta, posts pretty frequently with their son and about addiction/AA.

• Wow
And who can forget the classic quote from Kate, that “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels” no wonder she was advised to keep her gob shut 😬
Also, back when Kate got dumped by Johnny Depp, (and was apparently heartbroken by him). Was when I remember seeing her start her obsession with Mick Jagger and The Stones. Although, she was often doing runway and editorial with Carla Bruni (who would have been Jaggers side piece) Though I don’t think Kate actually slept with Mick, it’s possible that she slept with Ronnie, and that would have been weird, as she was also good friends with Jo Wood as well !!
I actually watched a couple of documentary films about the 90’s Super Models on YouTube, the first one is called “Catwalk” 1995 documentary by Art Vandelay, and the other one is called “Models” The Film/Movie by Peter Lindbergh. I’ve just checked and both films are still on YouTube. Well worth a look to see Kate, Naomi, Christie, Helena, etc off duty..😳

Yes, except for that one quote that still haunts her today. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!! She should have taken the advice, as she is still trying to forget about that quote years later..😉
she dated Ronnie woods son at some point I'm sure, so she was a friend of the family.. and then the family went to her orgy?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Rhys Ifans is still mates with Pearl and Danny, theres a video of them trying to start a car with Zoe Grace (who's ex is from Pulp). Most of that lots kids go to Beadales. All friends with the Law's, Sam Taylor Johnson and Jay J kids. Vivienne Westwords grandchild Cora Corre. Davinia has bought 2 of Noels houses, the last one recently. Lisa Moorish is another one from that scene.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.