Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys Ifans is still mates with Pearl and Danny, theres a video of them trying to start a car with Zoe Grace (who's ex is from Pulp). Most of that lots kids go to Beadales. All friends with the Law's, Sam Taylor Johnson and Jay J kids. Vivienne Westwords grandchild Cora Corre. Davinia has bought 2 of Noels houses, the last one recently. Lisa Moorish is another one from that scene.
Lisa Moorish, who had a kid with Pete Doherty, who went out with Kate Moss for ages, who apparently shagged Anthony Rossomundo - briefly Pete's replacement in the Libertines and future bandmate of his Libertines bandmate Carl Barat - in Sadie Frost's kids play house. Lisa Moorish who also had a kid with Liam Gallagher, who was married to and had kids with both Patsy Kensit & Nicole Appleton, and also shagged Lily Allen, who went out with Jay Jopling, who was previously married to Sam Taylor-Wood, whose kids are mates with Sadie Frost and Jude Law's kids, one of whom (Rafferty) went out with Rita Ora, who apparently also went out with both David Beckham's agent Dave Gardener - who was married to Davinia Taylor, who was best mates with Kate Moss - and his son Brooklyn, and another of whom (Iris) was a bridesmaid in Kate Moss' wedding to Jamie Hince, whose ex is his Kills bandmate Alison Mosshart, who was allegedly set up by Kate Moss on a date with her ex Pete Doherty, who has a kid with... we're back to the beginning.

Do they just not know any other people?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Lisa Moorish, who had a kid with Pete Doherty, who went out with Kate Moss for ages, who apparently shagged Anthony Rossomundo - briefly Pete's replacement in the Libertines and future bandmate of his Libertines bandmate Carl Barat - in Sadie Frost's kids play house. Lisa Moorish who also had a kid with Liam Gallagher, who was married to and had kids with both Patsy Kensit & Nicole Appleton, and also shagged Lily Allen, who went out with Jay Jopling, who was previously married to Sam Taylor-Wood, whose kids are mates with Sadie Frost and Jude Law's kids, one of whom (Rafferty) went out with Rita Ora, who apparently also went out with both David Beckham's agent Dave Gardener - who was married to Davinia Taylor, who was best mates with Kate Moss - and his son Brooklyn, and another of whom (Iris) was a bridesmaid in Kate Moss' wedding to Jamie Hince, whose ex is his Kills bandmate Alison Mosshart, who was allegedly set up by Kate Moss on a date with her ex Pete Doherty, who has a kid with... we're back to the beginning.

excellent work 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 14

Lisa is lovely but she really was passed around that scene like a hot potato. She's aged out of it now or I'm sure she'd still be at it.

Reactions: 6
Not really great gossip but Kate Moss’s previous PA who worked with her for years, was a girl who was a few years above me at school. When Kate’s daughter was young the PA used to have her a lot and bring her home with her to her local friends kids birthday parties. We don’t live near London btw.
The PA has her own kids now and seems to be back home as I see her about. Always makes me laugh she was part of that wild lifestyle and now lives in our boring wee town.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am curious about the Bedales thing in relation to Pearl Lowe and Danny Goffey’s kids.

The fees are nearly 40 grand a year, per kid, before the school trips and extras. Did he really make that much money from Supergrass and has he continued to do so? It feels unlikely. I can’t see Pearl bringing home the bacon, can you? I think she had three kids with Danny. Are they really wealthy enough to spaff £120k plus a year on school fees????

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am curious about the Bedales thing in relation to Pearl Lowe and Danny Goffey’s kids.

The fees are nearly 40 grand a year, per kid, before the school trips and extras. Did he really make that much money from Supergrass and has he continued to do so? It feels unlikely. I can’t see Pearl bringing home the bacon, can you? I think she had three kids with Danny. Are they really wealthy enough to spaff £120k plus a year on school fees????
Not sure if they went there. Although Pearl and Danny did live in Petersfield where the school is for a while. They then moved to Somerset. As far as I know the others boarded. Someone told me of a big orgy in a sandpit at the school, apparently Boris Johnsons daughter was involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Rhys Ifans is still mates with Pearl and Danny, theres a video of them trying to start a car with Zoe Grace (who's ex is from Pulp). Most of that lots kids go to Beadales. All friends with the Law's, Sam Taylor Johnson and Jay J kids. Vivienne Westwords grandchild Cora Corre. Davinia has bought 2 of Noels houses, the last one recently. Lisa Moorish is another one from that scene.
Lisa Moorish 🙄 still hanging on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa Moorish was supposed to have been Patsy Kensit’s best mate when her son with Liam Gallagher - by then Patsy’s husband! - was conceived. WTF??? Poor bloody Patsy.

I had a revelation - of sorts - this morning after watching an episode of Peep Show. Surely Pearl Lowe is the female Super Hans?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Yes I wonder where they got their money from. All 4 kids went to private school and they live in a massive pile in Somerset yet haven't worked for 20 years!

Reactions: 13
Surely she can’t have made that much selling stories on her mates?

I’ve no feeling for what a band like Supergrass might have made. They weren’t Blur level moneymakers, let alone Oasis. I don’t know how the songwriting credits were split, or how much money anyone would make from royalties now (I suspect not much). I can’t see Supergrass headlining a big festival; second or third on the bill, maybe. They were most successful in the nineties. Plus Danny and Pearl will have spent a ton on drugs!

it is a proper mystery. Maybe they have rich parents.

In the early nineties I would sometimes pick up my elder brother’s discarded NMEs, Melody Makers and Record Mirrors (remember that!). Not that often because I hated the journalistic style, which was either super pompous or Caitlin Moran style ‘here I am getting drunk with my great mates in a crap indie band’ stuf.

Anyway, Pearl (when in the band Powder) would often pop up in features in the middle of the magazine, I assumed at the time because the publication had pages to fill and published weekly. Making her Melody Maker C list, a bit like Chanelle Houghton is for the gossip mags. I remember one feature where she, Sarah Cracknell from St Etienne (by that time on the skids) and a set of blokes from random third division British indie bands were discussing the state of music and Pearl said that in her band there was no star because “we’re not in a Sleeper situation”, ie she thought that Louise Werner, the singer in Sleeper, hogged the limelight. Which Pearl would NEVER do, of course. I thought, no, you’re bloody not, because unlike them you have never had a hit record!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you Google Pearl's book an interview will come up (maybe Telegraph?) and they discuss how they had no grasp on reality when they lived in London until their accountant told them they were spending beyond their means and had to cut their cloth a bit and when pushed on how they did that Pearl said they basically sold their huge London house for a different big house. The interviewer is a bit eye-rolly about it, but in an affectionate you-can't-help-but-like-her way. She's had a clothing line and I think he's done reunion tours etc (and maybe was in another band for a bit?) but I'd be amazed if they were super-rich. Although probably substantially better off than most.

Edited to add link - it's not the interview I was thinking of, but mentions their spending and having to move house https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-465337/My-drugs-hell-Pearl-Lowe.html

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

This is brilliant

Lisa Moorish was supposed to have been Patsy Kensit’s best mate when her son with Liam Gallagher - by then Patsy’s husband! - was conceived. WTF??? Poor bloody Patsy.

I had a revelation - of sorts - this morning after watching an episode of Peep Show. Surely Pearl Lowe is the female Super Hans?
Lisa Moorish has a daughter with Liam, not a son, Molly Moorish. For years Liam denied her and wouldn’t have anything to do with her, but Noel did and treated her like the niece she is. Molly and Liam have only reconnected in the last couple of years and now she’s making a career as a model.

Reactions: 10
If you Google Pearl's book an interview will come up (maybe Telegraph?) and they discuss how they had no grasp on reality when they lived in London until their accountant told them they were spending beyond their means and had to cut their cloth a bit and when pushed on how they did that Pearl said they basically sold their huge London house for a different big house. The interviewer is a bit eye-rolly about it, but in an affectionate you-can't-help-but-like-her way. She's had a clothing line and I think he's done reunion tours etc (and maybe was in another band for a bit?) but I'd be amazed if they were super-rich. Although probably substantially better off than most.

Edited to add link - it's not the interview I was thinking of, but mentions their spending and having to move house https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-465337/My-drugs-hell-Pearl-Lowe.html
Daisy lives in Primrose Hill too IIRC. Maybe her grandparents bought her her flat. I remember when there was all the controversy about Claire Foy being paid less than Matt Smith for The Crown, she was paid 250k in back pay alone so showbiz folks do get a substantial amount of money. However Matt Smith and Claire Foy are I would say in the top 1% of British actors. How the drummer in a second string Indie band and his wife who had a brief stint in an obscure punk band from the 90's have so much money I dont know!

• Haha
I think Pearl is an interior designer, she's had a book out about "shabby chic" interiors. She also has had clothing lines in Peacocks, as well as her own label, think she's designed stationary/candles etc. No idea how much that would bring in. I think that Supergrass "Alright" has been used in adverts, tv shows etc, which will bring in a fee. If you make a well known crappy Xmas song you're set up for life apparently! I also wonder how much Daisy must earn, seems to live in North London in a ok area, but doesn't work much to my knowledge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.