Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dating Count Nikolai von Bismarck, but they’re not married. She was married to Jamie Hince until 2016.
Remember when she nearly broke up the Kills by throwing the only recording of most of their third (?) album into a swimming pool during an argument with Jamie? Alison Mosshart must absolutely dislike her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Excellent thread!! I follow Davinia on IG and she seem to have gone down the extreme fitness route doing some pretty out there stuff. Seems like they've all become 'wellness' experts except for Moss who I'm sure is still guzzling vodka and smoking forty a day!!
What else to do when you’re an heiress & don’t need to work! Read a few books, become an ‘expert’ (based on what you’ve read 🙄) & spend 6 hours having an IV nutrient drip because you don’t eat properly whenever you feel like it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when she nearly broke up the Kills by throwing the only recording of most of their third (?) album into a swimming pool during an argument with Jamie? Alison Mosshart must absolutely dislike her 😂
Wasn’t that when Alison was like “duck this” and went and started the Dead Weather with Jack White? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kate Moss is so mysterious, I don't think I'd ever heard her real (i.e. not advert voiceovers) speaking voice until a Topshop documentary a few years ago....and her singing voice. It wasn't what I expected, she sounds like a little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Y'know what this makes a lot of sense 🤔

I've never seen the child either, obviously I don't know anything for certain 🤷

I always felt quite sorry for Davinia Taylor, now I'm not saying using and drinking while caring for a child is okay far, from it. But he annihilated her reputation and she seemed like a broken woman for so long. Dave was quite happy to paint her in such a bad light, but she's the mother of his son, and its below the belt doing it so publicly especially when a child us involved.

I often wonder if her health and fitness lifestyle is a reaction to be labeled an addict and bad mother and the pain it caused her.
She spoke about this time on an insta live & she said she was/is angry at what he was legally allowed to do to her & how she was thrown under the bus!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The best thing KM ever did was to decide very early on in her career not speak to the press. She's an enigma.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haha that was such a bullshit story. Journos have no clue do they. As if a £50k recording session for an album involves having a single ‘tape’ that even leaves a studio. Albums have been digitally recorded on computers with networked back up servers for over 20 years now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah and its bloody lucky one of them or their kids didnt die of an overdose the amount of drugs that were hanging about the place. Especially if the playhouse story is true. Its probably no coincidence so many have cleaned up and turned into evangelical ' healthy living ' gurus and county housewives. Theyd have been dead if they had carried on. they were also self aware enough to realise that something thats cool in your 20's makes you look like a washed up old lush in your 40's!
Maybe its just me but I'd feel a bit guilty if I was still partying like that when I had kids

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, Rosemary Ferguson is now calling herself a ‘nutritionist’, toting one of those qualifications that you can buy on the internet.

I’m friends with a qualified dietician who works in the NHS. She has no truck with so-called nutritionists.
She studied for 3 years at CNM so she didn’t buy her qualification on the internet as you say. Nutritional Therapy & Dietetics are worlds apart in their approach but it doesn’t negate the qualification. Nutritionist is another science/evidence-based approach requiring 4 years study, again different approach but a credible qualification. Just an FYI 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
The best thing KM ever did was to decide very early on in her career not speak to the press. She's an enigma.
A very wise decision. Too many celebrities pop up voicing their opinions on everything these days, jumping on bandwagons and making right idiots of themselves because they really don't know what they're talking about. Kate has been very smart keeping her mouth firmly closed.

Reactions: 15
Haha that was such a bullshit story. Journos have no clue do they. As if a £50k recording session for an album involves having a single ‘tape’ that even leaves a studio. Albums have been digitally recorded on computers with networked back up servers for over 20 years now 😁
Well, it wasn't a tape, it was his laptop - and it's conceivable that it was the only copy of demos that him and Alison had recorded themselves, before an actual album recording session paid for by the record company: this was 2008/09ish, they would have had garage band on their laptops.

A very wise decision. Too many celebrities pop up voicing their opinions on everything these days, jumping on bandwagons and making right idiots of themselves because they really don't know what they're talking about. Kate has been very smart keeping her mouth firmly closed.
Yes, she was Beyoncé before Beyoncé was Beyoncé!

Reactions: 3
She studied for 3 years at CNM so she didn’t buy her qualification on the internet as you say. Nutritional Therapy & Dietetics are worlds apart in their approach but it doesn’t negate the qualification. Nutritionist is another science/evidence-based approach requiring 4 years study, again different approach but a credible qualification. Just an FYI 👍🏼
I see that I have offended another ‘nutritionist’. The CNM is scarcely credible. It stands for the College of Naturopathic Medicine. Yes, homeopathy. The belief that a few molecules of something in a gallon of water will make you all better. Tim Minchin’s song about alternative medicine lampoons this stuff far more effectively than I could. I’ll see if I can find a link.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I agree. It was the mystique around them that made them so interesting. If Instagram was around back then we'd be less fascinated now.

Let's be fair they looked like sweaty drunks most of the time... ah hindsight 🤣
WOW!! Just read that article about Kate Moss’s epic birthday party!! Why the hell did Ronnie Wood attend with his daughter Leah?? And, the article alludes to him going into the “Orgy Room” (can’t say I’m shocked at that- but to do that when his daughter was at the party as well..😱). What I would love to know though, who was the “Famous woman, who was a household name” that took part in the “Orgy”?? I don’t know why the DM didn’t name her, as it named other guests...Who do we think it was?? 🤔. But thanks Mrs Doyle for posting this!! 😉👍💕

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her “never complain, never explain” mantra seems to be serving her well. How she’s managed to get away with so many of her friends/colleagues public scandals without being called out for why she’s sticking by them is interesting.

He’s 33, she’s 46. No idea about their marriage, they seem pretty friendly. It looks like it was over a while before they announced it though, they were both in new relationships immediately.
I remember going to see the Black Keys whilst Moss was still married. They were both standing at the side of the stage and she was flirting up a storm with Mark Ronson whilst husband and wife completely ignored each other. Obviously, I couldn't hear the conversation but I could tell their marriage was nearly over just by the body language.

• Heart
I see that I have offended another ‘nutritionist’. The CNM is scarcely credible. It stands for the College of Naturopathic Medicine. Yes, homeopathy. The belief that a few molecules of something in a gallon of water will make you all better. Tim Minchin’s song about alternative medicine lampoons this stuff far more effectively than I could. I’ll see if I can find a link.
😂😂😂 not offended by ignorance 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 not offended by ignorance 😂😂😂
Now now ladies

WOW!! Just read that article about Kate Moss’s epic birthday party!! Why the hell did Ronnie Wood attend with his daughter Leah?? And, the article alludes to him going into the “Orgy Room” (can’t say I’m shocked at that- but to do that when his daughter was at the party as well..😱). What I would love to know though, who was the “Famous woman, who was a household name” that took part in the “Orgy”?? I don’t know why the DM didn’t name her, as it named other guests...Who do we think it was?? 🤔. But thanks Mrs Doyle for posting this!! 😉👍💕
I was wondering this earlier. A household name

Sadie looked gorgeous there. She looks a bit ex addict now

• Haha
I'm gonna stick my oar in here - I've worked with several nutritionists in a professional capacity and the majority of women in this profession have dangerous eating disorders. As well as chronic exercising issues. Would not recommend anyone see a female nutritionist for that reason. Sorry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.