Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised about Gwyneth walking out lol I’ve read she goes to sex parties
Probably wasn’t a vagina or orgasm scented candle available to scent the room appropriately and people probably hadn’t steamed their vaginas prior to engaging in sexual contact

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve remembered I used to know Seb Chew, the DJ who was always rumoured to be the relationship that broke up Lilly Allen’s marriage. Not true. They were only ever close friends.

Reactions: 1
I’ve remembered I used to know Seb Chew, the DJ who was always rumoured to be the relationship that broke up Lilly Allen’s marriage. Not true. They were only ever close friends.
In Lily’s book she says they did go out but it was ages ago and then they were just friend. He’s still her agent/manager (Seb)

Reactions: 3
In Lily’s book she says they did go out but it was ages ago and then they were just friend. He’s still her agent/manager (Seb)
Yep. They had a relationship initially but it ended and didn’t affect any of her other relationships. They have been friends for a very long time.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone read the book meet me in the bathroom? It’s an American musician thing but there’s a bit about good old Sadie and Jude and their sleaze pit 🤢

Rockers would often hang out in the couple's London home, particularly in their children's playhouse, which was a rather popular spot for playing guitar, having sex, and getting high on MDMA. It was where Rossomando, the founding member of Dirty Pretty Things and stand-in guitarist for The Libertines, would make the British supermodel his sexual conquest 'for America.'
'I first met Kate Moss up at Sadie's. There was a kiddie slide, and in the morning, we'd be all high on MDMA [Ecstasy], in a little kiddie house playing guitars,' he said.
'I was involved with some very weird things at her place, like a threesome on the top floor with her friend, and I look up and there's pictures of Jude Law and her and the kids on the wall, and I'm like, "What am I doing..."

🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Has anyone read the book meet me in the bathroom? It’s an American musician thing but there’s a bit about good old Sadie and Jude and their sleaze pit 🤢

Rockers would often hang out in the couple's London home, particularly in their children's playhouse, which was a rather popular spot for playing guitar, having sex, and getting high on MDMA. It was where Rossomando, the founding member of Dirty Pretty Things and stand-in guitarist for The Libertines, would make the British supermodel his sexual conquest 'for America.'
'I first met Kate Moss up at Sadie's. There was a kiddie slide, and in the morning, we'd be all high on MDMA [Ecstasy], in a little kiddie house playing guitars,' he said.
'I was involved with some very weird things at her place, like a threesome on the top floor with her friend, and I look up and there's pictures of Jude Law and her and the kids on the wall, and I'm like, "What am I doing..."

🤮
I think Sadie was probably the worst of that lot. And a glorified hanger on. I wonder if she's still chasing much younger men?

Reactions: 9

I agree. It was the mystique around them that made them so interesting. If Instagram was around back then we'd be less fascinated now.

Let's be fair they looked like sweaty drunks most of the time... ah hindsight 🤣
Yeah and its bloody lucky one of them or their kids didnt die of an overdose the amount of drugs that were hanging about the place. Especially if the playhouse story is true. Its probably no coincidence so many have cleaned up and turned into evangelical ' healthy living ' gurus and county housewives. Theyd have been dead if they had carried on. they were also self aware enough to realise that something thats cool in your 20's makes you look like a washed up old lush in your 40's!

Reactions: 11
What was that story about Sadie and Kate doing some kind of pole dancing/strip thing for the Kings of Leon?
Kate was sleeping with Caleb when KoL were young whippersnappers. He wrote 'Soft' about her 😂 😂 😂 . This was the era when he was smoking crack so I can only imagine what they were getting up to. The band in general are not very complimentary about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Seb Chew did cheat with Zoe Ball though didn’t he? After Dan Peppe?
And I seem to recall Popbitch pointing out that Moss was so protective of who she was that she never did charity work for the first fifteen years of her career - literally a person with no affiliation to anything beyond how she looked

I am so glad this is about the original Primrose Hill set and not the new pretend lot.

saw Danny Goffey and Pearl Lowe at a gig in Bristol last year, she looked v glam but v thin.

How old is he then, If he’s the son of a friend?
Wonder why her marriage broke down.

I’m also wondering why I care! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re Kate, it is easier to appear cool if you don’t say much. I suspect that she was given some good advice very early in her career: keep your trap shut.
Her “never complain, never explain” mantra seems to be serving her well. How she’s managed to get away with so many of her friends/colleagues public scandals without being called out for why she’s sticking by them is interesting.

How old is he then, If he’s the son of a friend?
Wonder why her marriage broke down.
He’s 33, she’s 46. No idea about their marriage, they seem pretty friendly. It looks like it was over a while before they announced it though, they were both in new relationships immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.