Primrose Hill Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird if he’s a dealer big into the drug scene and hanging with all the known party celebs that Beckham let’s him publicly be his best mate - I’m sure the Beckham’s wouldn’t want their image tarnished.

Reactions: 4
She might not. I doubt he cares. He seems to do what he wants with whom he wants whilst she grits her teeth. How would David cop off with Alexa Chung, that awful lady Mary Charteris (? The one with the hideous wedding dress) and many others if he couldn’t hang out with the London glitterati via his fixer mate?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Weird if he’s a dealer big into the drug scene and hanging with all the known party celebs that Beckham let’s him publicly be his best mate - I’m sure the Beckham’s wouldn’t want their image tarnished.
To be fair their image is well tarnished by now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Donna Air is the female Dave Gardner

we all have friends of different ages, but I do wonder why Harry Styles and gang would want to hang out with mid 40s Gardner
Harry Styles does seem to have many friends that are much older than him.

Reactions: 7
She might not. I doubt he cares. He seems to do what he wants with whom he wants whilst she grits her teeth. How would David cop off with Alexa Chung, that awful lady Mary Charteris (? The one with the hideous wedding dress) and many others if he couldn’t hang out with the London glitterati via his fixer mate?
what’s the tea with him and Alexa Cheung? 😳

He certainly likes them rich.
He was a failed footballer wasn't he? I think he was in the same team as the other big Man U guys like Giggs, the Nevilles etc but didn't make the cut. Then turned into a 'football agent' and married rich. Interesting to know he has a side hustle!!!

Reactions: 7
He was a failed footballer wasn't he? I think he was in the same team as the other big Man U guys like Giggs, the Nevilles etc but didn't make the cut. Then turned into a 'football agent' and married rich. Interesting to know he has a side hustle!!!
Oh no way didn't realise that. Thats very interesting thanks for sharing 👍

Reactions: 3
I was a child in the 90’s but remember hearing about the primrose hill set and from mid 2000’s was a teenager so remember reading loads about kate moss in magazine especially when she was with Pete docherty! Thanks to whoever started this thread, I’m finding all of this fascinating it all seems very glamourous if that’s the right word? Models, parties, wealth and then we hear about drugs rehab etc I would love to be a fly on the wall at the parties!! I’ve spent yesterday googling it and seeing who was part of it. I think from what I’ve read Davinia Taylor went to rehab? Or went sober so maybe that’s why she isn’t as friendly with people anymore because she doesn’t want to be apart of a party lifestyle anymore?

Reactions: 22
it's interesting that you consider them the new gang - I guess that makes Raff/Iris Law's friendship group primrose hill gang 3.0?
Oh yes probably they are in the 3rd lot 😄 I dont think there will ever be a 'Primrose Hill Set' in the way it was in the 90's.
Somehow I cant believe that if Gardner is drug dealer to the Stars he isnt supplying copious amounts of Coke to the illustrious members of the Press. Also if hes been doing it for 20 years without being caught its probably worth the

Maybe an enabler, if that’s the right word ? Maybe he has the contacts to get people what they want so has always been in ‘the gang’?

Reactions: 9
Yeah I remember the pics in the paper and thinking she looked super cool..actually I still think she looked great at that party 🥳
Bloody amazing. For all her faults, she pulls it all
Off with style .. what’s her saying “never complain, never explain”’

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.