Primrose Hill Gang #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez outfit is brutal. She’s stunning though. They must ve been giving those ugly wedges out for free they all have them 🥴🤣
Jerry Hall looks pretty good in those photos.

Sienna she always looks good, would love to know what she is doing. She smokes, just had a kid and spends a lot of time on the beach (according to the Daily Mail anyway).

Reactions: 5
Sienna she always looks good, would love to know what she is doing. She smokes, just had a kid and spends a lot of time on the beach (according to the Daily Mail anyway).
Sienna has had an incredible amount of filler added to her face, which is why she looks so good.

Her face also suits it, so she doesn't look overstuffed or too puffy.

Reactions: 5
Jerry Hall looks pretty good in those photos.

She hardly still smokes does she? I’d be stunned. Plenty of tweakments. Some just get it right. As OP says it suits her face shape. She looks good.

Reactions: 1
She hardly still smokes does she? I’d be stunned. Plenty of tweakments. Some just get it right. As OP says it suits her face shape. She looks good.
Theres pics in the DM of her smoking today. Not really filtered so she looks like a woman in her sixties in them - Im talking about Jerry Hall here not Sienna 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh so HUUUGGGEEE leather jackets are going to come back. I guess they'll be about 10k a pop. I feel like Sienna's dress needed to be a tad longer. Otherwise I quite like the slip dress/leather jacket look, it's very indie sleaze returns.

Reactions: 4
Can someone do us a new thread so we can carry on analysing freebie goat hoof stacks and kate‘s inability to blink?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know who those two unfortunates are seated behind Sienna and Kiernan (whoever that is)? One looks like a Harper's Bazaar journo, whose name I can't remember

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.