Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Kate Moss has guest edited the FT supplement - How To Spend It. Including a portfolio featuring 'talent' from her agency of nepo babies! Can you name them all?
They all sound absolutely fucking insufferable.

‘She likes antique shopping, art galleries and reading anything by Joan Didion’

‘Has an MSc in Gender Studies and is an advocate for gender politics’

‘He has collaborated with Adidas on a pair of vegan trainers’

Fuck off. They need to invent another few eye roll emojis purely for that article.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I lived/worked in Camden (music industry) in the mid 90s and have a fair few tales to tell but for the purposes of this thread...

Graham Coxon was always drunk. Invited me back to his one night, I didn't go. He had a girlfriend at the time. Alex was a slag who worked his way through most of my mates.

There was a singer in a well known band who had a relationship with a 14 year old girl I knew well - lots of this sort of thing went on. The whole scene was full of vile men actually. I'd say Miki Berenyi's book is pretty spot on with her evaluation of all that. I'm still in touch with women I knew then and a lot of them are still affected by the things that happened to them.

I always really liked Pearl Lowe, she actually seemed far more genuine than the others on that scene. Jarvis was a gent. Liam Gallagher was rude and a nob, as were his little group of hangers-on. Emma Balfour (remember her) once had a hissy fit in the bogs at the Good Mixer because there was no toilet roll, she was fuming because she'd have to (and I quote) 'drip dry'.

Ah I'm quite on the nostalgia trip now.

Reactions: 42

atome74

I absolutely adored the Topshop range she did, they were clever back then and didn't over-flog the collab.

I can just hear Eddy explaining to Saffy "It's coz-MOSS, darling, coz-MOSS, Kate MOSS, MOSS, DARLING, DO YOU SEE, EVERYONE ELSE DOES, and the cosmos darling, it's very in, very chic, astro charts are back in darling" but Saffy is not buying it, and then Eddy yells at her for being a Capricorn (I assume)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
‘Aura arch to cleanse my aura’ lmao. We used to do an aura arch with Dewberry from the Body Shop to cover up the stench cleanse our auras of illicit cigarettes at break time during school.

We see you, Mossy 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Muh

Wowsers,
Charlotte Tilbury looks a bit different in real life, without the halo light and forgiving camera work.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
I'm obsessed with Meg randomly posting photos of herself and Noel.

Today she'd like people to donate to a Sri Lankan dog charity :unsure:😀

unnamed (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

d0llhouse

She is terrible on camera,just terrible.So,so nervous and uncomfortable.
People thought Kate was being cool and enigmatic for rarely doing interviews or talking on camera over the years. She was really just wise enough to know she wasn't naturally very good at it.
I just saw a video pop of Lottie Moss getting interviewed saying she doesn't have a relationship with Kate.
She should really stop talking about Kate in interviews now. They are half-siblings who grew up in different homes with different mums and a 24-year age gap. It's not unexpected that they might not be close. She was staying at Kate's house during lockdown, so clearly attempts have been made. It's coming across as entitlement now.

Reactions: 32

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
Photos of the guests at Steve Mackey’s funeral (DM). Lots of the Primrose Hill crowd, and how shabby many of them look. I’m probably a little old fashioned in believing that one should make an effort at a funeral.

I don’t think I have ever seen a photo of Charlotte Tilbury before, other than on advertisements. I am surprised at the llow cut / thigh skimming outfit. I expected her to look a bit more polished in real life..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Shawads

VIP Member
Slowly morphing into the Bride of Wildenstein! Bet she wore a banging outfit though 👌🏼
---
That was the best coat she had?! Yeah I know it’s probably Westwood but looks like some mangled cardi you have on the back of your door to chuck on when you’re cold at home! View attachment 1964928
To me all Westwood clothes look exactly like the stuff I pull out of the bottom of the dirty laundry basket whenim desperate.
Sorry Westwood fans, I know it's sacrilege.
Whije I'm here I might as well say I don't like bjork's music either.
If I'm going down, I'm going down hard

• Haha

melfish

VIP Member
I am so disappointed. I thought she was going to grow old as party Kate, not giving a fuck. This 180 is terrible and inauthentic. How can she be hippy-dippy crystal-loving Kate, but also flog Diet Coke?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

GingerSquid

What was Fran Cutler like?
AWFUL. Screaming at us all behind the scenes “Misha fucking Barton is here and she ain’t got a drink!!!!” Every other word is the C bomb. I’m sure she is nice if you are famous, but she was vile to all the waiting staff and hosts.

Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely (spelling?) wasn’t very nice either … I asked her if she wanted a top up of champagne and she looked at me like a piece of shit and jutted her chin in the air, as in “just fill it up bitch” 😂 very beautiful and imposing in the flesh as you’d imagine, but really arrogant. She was also chain smoking constantly, which I thought was interesting… I thought she might like a cig, as many models do, but it was non stop. Sophie Ellis-Bexter and her husband were there early doors and were lovely.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
I'm a similar age to KM. Sad she's gone down the dodgy surgery route. Always my favourite supermodel as she has slightly crooked teeth, thin hair and is only 5ft 7 which is tiny for a catwalk model.
I think she's still on the fags, booze and drugs.
The slightly off-pretty made her so much more attractive than the rest. She had charisma, and an otherworldliness that the sporty Americans and the diva La Naomi lacked. She was like a woodland sprite from English folk tales (with a bottle of mead under her wing, sniffing pollen from a bluebell).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30