Primrose Hill Gang #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 50th looked tit, just like her hair, her Cosmoss range, her mates and her skinny jeans.
duck off Kate you massive bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are downplaying all the tremendous stuff she has done behind the scenes...If it weren't for her, there would be no Brit Pop or Oasis.

I loved Star Stories and wished there had been more than 2 series.
I’m obsessed with the way “Kate Moss” exits the car in this, perfect physical comedy acting! And her little theme tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is not down to earth!
I dealt with her in a previous role a few years ago, she has an assistant for everything, not sure why?! What the duck does she even do 😂
This! I know a few of her mum friends and they are a pretentious lot .. live on a completely different planet to the rest of us. Not so much in a super flashy WAG style flash the cash around .. just ao bloody extra and removed from reality!

Reactions: 5
I’m obsessed with the way “Kate Moss” exits the car in this, perfect physical comedy acting! And her little theme tune!
😄
The actor playing Noel Gallagher would make a great Guigsy in an Oasis tribute band (now there's a novel idea. 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched it too, watching Larry pine over Sienna while he sits next to Irma on the lounge was pretty, pretty funny.

Reactions: 4
wow this thread has approx 230k views. A lot of people still interested in them. They should do something interesting!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did everyone get given the same pair of shoes or wha’?

Alexa looking as “surprised” as everyone else these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was looking at Alexa thinking she looked different somehow.

She looks better there than I've seen her for a while tbf - looks like she has put some weight on and looks genuinely content, if a little 'tweaked'. Sienna's outfit would be nice with a kitten heel or some subtle ankle boots - those shoes are grim. Clemence Poesy looks nice, the rest a bit tit.

Reactions: 9
Tired of Lila Moss, and don't like KM's facelift or lifestyle range. Was always a big Kate fan but gone off her a bit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.