Primrose Hill Gang #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say the same. I’m sure DM reads here, ha ha. I’ve noticed a few times when something is mentioned here an article will pop up. I read in the sun that Noel’s wife was fed up with his partying and wasn’t happy about him pulling an all nighter at Glastonbury last year. Him, Kate & Cara looked off their boxes in the photo with Bruce Springsteen. There is an article of them going into the disabled platform and flashing his back stage pass around demanding it gets him anywhere he wants. He made a joke to say he would have tipped a disabled person out of the chair to get a better view. Sounds like he was showing off to Kate. I think he’s always liked her. Just my opinion but in a close friendship like theirs there is usually one that is absolutely besotted with the other who is friend zoned. Maybe Sara didn’t like their close friendship and them spending time together. I read somewhere, might have been the DM comments from someone who lives near the family home and say he’s never there.

Reactions: 15
Just came here to say the same. I’m sure DM reads here, ha ha. I’ve noticed a few times when something is mentioned here an article will pop up. I read in the sun that Noel’s wife was fed up with his partying and wasn’t happy about him pulling an all nighter at Glastonbury last year. Him, Kate & Cara looked off their boxes in the photo with Bruce Springsteen. There is an article of them going into the disabled platform and flashing his back stage pass around demanding it gets him anywhere he wants. He made a joke to say he would have tipped a disabled person out of the chair to get a better view. Sounds like he was showing off to Kate. I think he’s always liked her. Just my opinion but in a close friendship like theirs there is usually one that is absolutely besotted with the other who is friend zoned. Maybe Sara didn’t like their close friendship and them spending time together. I read somewhere, might have been the DM comments from someone who lives near the family home and say he’s never there.
Good for her if she's binned him off for that. Can't be much fun seeing pictures of your 50 something husband rolling out bars and clubs with old Supermodels while you're at home with the kids. If he's never home she'll have the money and a much imoroved bandwidth from not having to wonder where he is

Reactions: 17
Re the Glastonbury thing, Sara McD was there. I have a friend who works in the music industry and gets backstage access (although she can't seem to swing a ticket for me! 😫 ) who said she saw her there a few times over that weekend. But yes, agree that in the picture with Brucey they did look fucked! I don't think there's any true in the Noel/Kate rumour. They've been friends since the 90s and Meg M is a friend of Kate's. Plus Kate likes 'em young and pretty and Noel is many things but he's not that! I do think it was Sara who called time on it though.

Reactions: 15
I've just been scrolling through Meg Mathews insta feed. She's certainly fond of a filter and MySpace era aerial selfie! She's obviously, like all reformed 90s Primrose Hill types, living the vegan yoga lifestyle these days. But yeah, the real face you can see on the Paris street style post that someone else mentioned certainly makes me appreciate sunscreen!

It's funny that she posts photos of herself and Noel from the 90s. 😄 I doubt she's pining for him but I'd guess she does miss the days when she was half of the cool It couple.

Reactions: 9
speaking of britpop, someone said damon aged bad compared to justine. i’ve said this before and i’ll say it again that brett anderson has aged amazingly - he wasn’t a fan of britpop (even those suede started it) because of the misogyny and homophobia

also yeah the graham thing, he’s still got a lot of supporters unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed on Meg's IG that when she wishes her famous friends Happy Birthday (i.e. Kate and Rose Ferguson), she goes for the waifish/model-era pics rather than anything vaguely recent. It's a shame she's on the Menopause bandwagon while simultaneously pining for her youth. Wonder how 'clean freak' Rose feels about those sorts of posts? Also noticed Kate didn't reply to her HBY post lol

Reactions: 4
All of the tabloids have a dedicated person, either a secretary or junior reporters whose sole job it is to comb through social media and online gossip blogs for gossip and story ideas. Also, in the case of the Mail especially, go through the comments section with a fine tooth comb.

They have eyes and ears everywhere, especially here. they also want to keep tabs on what’s the current trends/flavours/talking points.

The owners of a lot of websites like this of course make a ton of money sharing marketing information. Remember when you sign on to any website, they collect certain information about you, including where you're based, so they can break things down to specific geographic areas. Through cookies, they can also see what search terms you use and other websites you visit.

You could say we’re free and useful guinea pigs for their work. Be nice if we got paid a few quid for it!

How does Kate go from Johnny to Noel! Mind you, I always thought that Jamie Hince was craggy faced and a bit goblin like, so maybe her tastes changed a bit over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
speaking of britpop, someone said damon aged bad compared to justine. i’ve said this before and i’ll say it again that brett anderson has aged amazingly - he wasn’t a fan of britpop (even those suede started it) because of the misogyny and homophobia

also yeah the graham thing, he’s still got a lot of supporters unfortunately.
God yeah, just had a look at some recent pics and he has aged well! Esp considering that he had a heroin and crack addiction at one point. He looks really well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Re the Glastonbury thing, Sara McD was there. I have a friend who works in the music industry and gets backstage access (although she can't seem to swing a ticket for me! 😫 ) who said she saw her there a few times over that weekend. But yes, agree that in the picture with Brucey they did look fucked! I don't think there's any true in the Noel/Kate rumour. They've been friends since the 90s and Meg M is a friend of Kate's. Plus Kate likes 'em young and pretty and Noel is many things but he's not that! I do think it was Sara who called time on it though.
Yeah, Noel and Sara were out together all the time in London so would be a weird reason to split

Moving down to Hampshire did seem a bit of a weird one though, especially as Noel doesn’t drive!

Reactions: 3
Just came across this thread. Fascinating reading. I remember the primrose hill set back in day, and all the drama surrounding them!

just had a look at meg matthews insta.Certainly full of pics of her and Noel and just get the impression she’s hankering for those days! Maybe she thinks she’s in with a chance with Noel again now that he’s separated!

Reactions: 11
Just came across this thread. Fascinating reading. I remember the primrose hill set back in day, and all the drama surrounding them!

just had a look at meg matthews insta.Certainly full of pics of her and Noel and just get the impression she’s hankering for those days! Maybe she thinks she’s in with a chance with Noel again now that he’s separated!
I think there’s certainly an element of hankering back to those days.

Reactions: 2
According to the sun (I know…)Sara ended it and she was the one that wanted to carry on partying and he didn’t

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.