Primrose Hill Gang #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slowly morphing into the Bride of Wildenstein! Bet she wore a banging outfit though 👌🏼
---
That was the best coat she had?! Yeah I know it’s probably Westwood but looks like some mangled cardi you have on the back of your door to chuck on when you’re cold at home!
D1C61DC9-F787-4FBC-9FD6-1386E022C7FB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Slowly morphing into the Bride of Wildenstein! Bet she wore a banging outfit though 👌🏼
---
That was the best coat she had?! Yeah I know it’s probably Westwood but looks like some mangled cardi you have on the back of your door to chuck on when you’re cold at home! View attachment 1964928
I thought exactly the same thing!!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm obsessed with Meg randomly posting photos of herself and Noel.

Today she'd like people to donate to a Sri Lankan dog charity :unsure:😀

unnamed (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm obsessed with Meg randomly posting photos of herself and Noel.

Today she'd like people to donate to a Sri Lankan dog charity :unsure:😀

View attachment 2026355
I knew someone was going to post this! 🙌🏻🤣 It’s mental isn’t it! Why does she do it?!!!
---
I do feel bad for her though. It’s her birthday today and Kate Moss, who she posts about nearly as often as Noel, hasn’t posted anything that I can see.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I knew someone was going to post this! 🙌🏻🤣 It’s mental isn’t it! Why does she do it?!!!
---
I do feel bad for her though. It’s her birthday today and Kate Moss, who she posts about nearly as often as Noel, hasn’t posted anything that I can see.
Kate gets round it because her IG is “Kate Moss Agency” then she can say ‘oh someone at my agency must have forgotten‘.

Was Kate at the top of the Primrose Hill Hierarchy. Thought it went Kate, then Sadie, then the Kate and Sadie hangers on, then people like Lisa Moorish at the bottom. Meg was A list Hanger On Mate when she was with NG, now a notch above Lisa M, close to the bottom, reckon. In her mind, she’s still on equal footing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say Meg was higher up in the list on account of being with Noel who was huge at the time. I just looked up the wiki for Primrose Hill Set and I feel like I have completely misremembered who were core members & who were hangers-on. There’s some names in there I don’t even recognise and I was obsessed with the PRHS back in the mid 90s. Jeremy Crawford??? A games designer??? I think someone is having a laugh.

I love how Fran Cutler isn’t even mentioned as a hanger on though. I always really disliked her but to give her her due, she was definitely a core member. 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Davinia Taylor was a core member, they just all chucked her for Dave Gardner when they split. Cos you know, everyone needs a friend like Dave 👃🏻 ❄.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d say Meg was higher up in the list on account of being with Noel who was huge at the time. I just looked up the wiki for Primrose Hill Set and I feel like I have completely misremembered who were core members & who were hangers-on. There’s some names in there I don’t even recognise and I was obsessed with the PRHS back in the mid 90s. Jeremy Crawford??? A games designer??? I think someone is having a laugh.

I love how Fran Cutler isn’t even mentioned as a hanger on though. I always really disliked her but to give her her due, she was definitely a core member. 😁
I'm surprised to see Chris Martin and GP on the list!

Reactions: 8

Yeah I bet Fran was mightily pissed off with that! 😂 Who the hell is Jeremy Crawford?!
---
No Johnny Lee Miller mentioned either.
JLM is on the list as a core member (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
I was going to say she must post these pics when she's a bit tipsy and nostalgic but I don't think she even drinks anymore! She must really miss the glory days. And have regrets about not being married to him anymore.

Reactions: 9
I was going to say she must post these pics when she's a bit tipsy and nostalgic but I don't think she even drinks anymore! She must really miss the glory days. And have regrets about not being married to him anymore.
She’s really upped posting the pics since he and Sarah split. Can you imagine posting photos of you and your ex on social media 20 years later? Is she still in a relationship with that chef guy?

Edit: just googled and she was last dating an ginger bearded, heavily tattooed ‘influencer’ called Jay James. I googled him and there’s nothing on him online apart from a few Daily Mail articles linking him to Meg.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.