Primrose Hill Gang #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’d forgotten about those low cut combats everyone used to wear. That is really cringy posting old photos of you and an ex 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus imagine if any of us put on our social media, photos of ourselves with our exes - not just exes, but exes from 2 decades ago - what a melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God I’d forgotten about those low cut combats everyone used to wear. That is really cringy posting old photos of you and an ex 😬
Those bloody awful Maharishi embroidered combat trews!! 🤪

---

Jesus imagine if any of us put on our social media, photos of ourselves with our exes - not just exes, but exes from 2 decades ago - what a melt!
Next to some pot noodles as well 🤨 this is not the debauched rock n roll content we came for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh yeah, she's definitely hankering!
(if I were her I'd hanker in private over a glass of wine. I wouldn't put photos of my long since gone ex on insta)

View attachment 1907713
Wait, so she uses Noel Gallagher in a pic from 20 years ago for an undisclosed ad for pot noodles? Illegal to do so, but quite clever. 😇
Was it an ad back then? And that’s why she contradicts with another brand (Not doing unpaid PR)?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I first heard the lyrics to the David Holmes song from last year which Noel wrote I had a feeling all was not well. Great tune though!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think Noel's break up songs are gonna be excellent! I love the two he's released from the new album so far.

Reactions: 4
Pearl Lowe on Grayson Perry’s new C4 show this evening. He’s got the measure of her I think. I will never not find her as irritating as thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pearl Lowe on Grayson Perry’s new C4 show this evening. He’s got the measure of her I think. I will never not find her as irritating as thrush.
I'm reading her book at the moment (as someone on here kindly saw it was going super cheap on eBay!) If she wrote it, she writes in quite a formal, old fashioned way which surprised me but quite a lot of it is eye rolling stuff.

Reactions: 4
Meg's posted that picture of herself and Noel standing in their kitchen with some pot noodles. Again. 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.