Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people over do the fillers. Less is always more! I had 0.5 in my cheeks recently, to lift the lower part of my face. People don't have it done to specifically change their cheeks, but usually to lift the drooping on the lower part. It also lessens the appearance of hollows under the eyes. It's less pleasant than botox, as there is a feeling of pressure and a sort of crackling noise, which only you can hear. You also get swelling and soreness for up to a week, so might explain why Demi Moore looked so odd recently, didn't allow enough time to recover before going on the runway. Botox can make a person look frozen, but it doesn't bother me as I am a serial frowner, so I will happily never frown again!
As someone who is personally noticing the impact of aging, this is very interesting! How long does the pressure and crackling last for? 🤔 would you say the work is worth it though?

Reactions: 1
As someone who is personally noticing the impact of aging, this is very interesting! How long does the pressure and crackling last for? 🤔 would you say the work is worth it though?
Personally I probably wouldn't have filler again, simply because I already have pronounced cheek bones and now I just see my Mother looking back at me in the mirror, which I don't like. It does however seem to lessen the hollows under the eyes that occurs with aging. The sensation I described only lasts whilst the filler is being injected, but the soreness, which isn't major could be managed with ibuprofen if you have a very low pain fresh hold. Filler can last up to a year, but you can pay to have someone inject something to dissolve it if all goes wrong. Filler can be more problematic than botox, there seems to be more room for error.

Reactions: 3
As Honeytheonions said the crackling only last for as long as it's being injected. The area is then sore, feels bruised for up to 2 weeks. Filler is great if you go to someone who really knows their stuff and you don't overdo it. The whole aim with good cosmetic work should be to look well and refreshed, not different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just looked up the pics, haven't caught up with Daisy in months, my god her looks are fading!
Doesn't surprise me. She's always looked middle aged. And random, but she smiles like Kirsty Allsop. I was always picking up 'someone' in her smile but couldn't for the life of me work out who it was, and finally worked it out today. Felt the need to share in case any tattlers had the same dilemma lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't surprise me. She's always looked middle aged. And random, but she smiles like Kirsty Allsop. I was always picking up 'someone' in her smile but couldn't for the life of me work out who it was, and finally worked it out today. Felt the need to share in case any tattlers had the same dilemma lol.
A friend told me I remind her of Kirsty Allsop in my manner of speaking and gestures. Should just go and chuck myself off a pier and be done with it (joke obviously).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As Honeytheonions said the crackling only last for as long as it's being injected. The area is then sore, feels bruised for up to 2 weeks. Filler is great if you go to someone who really knows their stuff and you don't overdo it. The whole aim with good cosmetic work should be to look well and refreshed, not different.
Oh tell me everything! I always thought I would never mess with my face but menopause has hit hard and I have opted for ass over face and looking a tad gaunt 👽

Reactions: 7
Oh tell me everything! I always thought I would never mess with my face but menopause has hit hard and I have opted for ass over face and looking a tad gaunt 👽
Same same! You need to find a practitioner who understands the older face - procedures and techniques that suit 30 year olds (whole other conversation there about whether 30 year olds should be having cosmetic procedures…) won’t be the same as for 50 year olds. Most of my lady’s clients are in their 40s/50s/60s and she’s late forties herself. She understands that tweaks need to be subtle and delicate. As I say, the aim should be to look well not different.

Reactions: 6
Besides drugs, it's the consequence of long-term tanning sessions under a Jamaican sun. Seriously, why do celebs, especially models, whose livelihoods depend on their appearance still do this? UV exposure accounts for a whopping 80% of skin ageing, Kates's premature ageing could have been easily prevented. Excessive tanning is the most dumb, career-wrecking thing a celebrity could possibly do, yet they all do it...
I think it's the same reason as drinking, smoking and taking drugs... You ignore the negatives ("I'll never be old/die /get cancer... Drinking etc is fun!)... Then surprise surprise, ageing happens, and you end up like Madge from Benidorm. I speak from experience unfortunately 😭 (I'm comparing myself to Madge not Mossy) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know him a bit and he is actually a fairly nice person. He provides support when he can if people are in need and is down to earth.
He had a drunken outburst and said a few bad things, but this doesn't make him a bad person overall.
And he is not a racist, despite having used a racist word in a drunken fit of rage.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well I can’t say whether he’s a nice person or not but I do know that no matter how smashed I was it would never enter my mind to racially insult someone using the N-word 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I heard fell out with kate because he launched a range of hair products and used some pics of her without getting permission and it all went properly tits up. They’re obviously back to being mates now anyway

Well I can’t say whether he’s a nice person or not but I do know that no matter how smashed I was it would never enter my mind to racially insult someone using the N-word 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe not, but you might make other mistakes.

In his youth (he is not exactly a spring chicken) the N-Word was not offensive and he was in pain, a sibling had died not too long ago and a friend had lost his career, he was super drunk and he behaved really badly.
Quite disgraceful.
Still not worth canceling someone for the rest of their lives.

I heard fell out with kate because he launched a range of hair products and used some pics of her without getting permission and it all went properly tits up. They’re obviously back to being mates now anyway
I don't think that this is true.

Maybe not, but you might make other mistakes.

In his youth (he is not exactly a spring chicken) the N-Word was not offensive and he was in pain, a sibling had died not too long ago and a friend had lost his career, he was super drunk and he behaved really badly.
Quite disgraceful.
Still not worth canceling someone for the rest of their lives.

I don't think that this is true.
He’s younger than me and that word was offensive even when I was young. I know you said you know him, but making excuses for someone being racist really isn’t a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s younger than me and that word was offensive even when I was young. I know you said you know him, but making excuses for someone being racist really isn’t a good look.
I am not making excuses (please re-read my post) and he is older than me and when I was young/little the word was not seen as offensive (to my knowledge).

I don't think he is racist and if you do some research then you will see that even the person he (clearly) offended stated that he didn't see him as racist.

But we don't have to agree on this.
I just don't think he is racist and an axxxhole, but an imperfect person that has talent, a few good qualities and a few bad qualities.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.