Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've enjoyed reading these threads on the primrose hill lot from the 90's early 2000's. I remember seeing them in all the magazines at the time and how cool they seemed to me when I was a kid. I remember thinking how beautiful Sienna Miller in the film Alfie and I loved her Boho Chic. I used to save up and buy tubes of dr hauschka rose cream because thats what they all used hoping it might be some magic elixir, it wasn't it clogged my pores!

I did think that Sienna Miller wanted to be Kate Moss on some level which of course nobody could ever be, Kate was the closest we had to the whole 60's Anita Pallenberg / Marianne Faithfull vibe, genuine glamour and hedonisim. It would be great if Mossy wrote a tell all book like Marianne's Faithfull autobiography but I doubt it. Didn't Kate Moss at one point have a brief affair with Daniel Craig, he left his long term german girlfriend for her and was gutted when she quickly lost interest in him. Someone mentioned way back that Sienna Miller had a thing with Cillian Murphy around the time the filmed Hippie Hippie Shake (wish they would release that movie). Any more info on that? I did see the photos of them on a night out in London, sharing a taxi between clubs but that could have just been a night out? I never think Cillian is the type but if he was going to do it with anyone it might be Sienna! Had to get that old daily mail article on the wayback machine as its now disappeared from the daily mail site.

I never thought Jude Law was hot but Sadie was very beautiful when she was younger, she's a right old boiler these days and should probably kick whatever it is she is doing as she looks very unhealthy. I think she was prettier than Pearl Lowe but she's aged much worse, Pearl looks pretty much the same today as she did in the 90's not my cup of tea but a very striking woman. Didn't Sadie Frost claim to be the inspiration for the beatles song Sexy Sadie? Apparently its actually about the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. I will keep an eye out for Pearls biography but it looks like these threads might have pushed up the price on amazon. Managed to get an epub of Sadie's though. Pearl's daughter Daisy I always thought was beautiful but seems all over the place career wise, she did a cookbook as well at one point I think? I don't think her looks are fading but her weight goes up and down and I think that alters her look. I do wonder why they all go into modelling, so few of them have what it takes and it just seems so lazy and unimaginative when you could potentially use your parents connections and money to carve out a proper place for yourself in a creative industry?

Would love some more vintage celeb gossip threads on here as I hardly know any of the new instagrammers etc and the stars of the 60's, 70's & 90's were much more juicy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on these fabulous threads! I've just ordered All That Glitters and Champagne Supernovas off the back of this. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Seeing Kate now is so sad, I didn't expect her to be getting so much work done to her face. I also agree with all of you who posted earlier, saying that subtle tweakments are absolutely fine and if done well can be nice and very effective, but she just doesn't look like herself. She's meant to be rock and roll, someone who has never followed the crowd, but she's doing the same as the typical Instagram models/Kardashians/TOWIE D-listers. I couldn't believe it when I seen her in the Charlotte Tilbury adverts recently, that's not our Kate!

And I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking Lila isn't model material at all. That catwalk walk is shockingly bad! I think she thinks she's like her mum in the 90s, but she's really, really not. She doesn't even look like Kate, she's much more like her father. All the press says otherwise, calling her 'lookalike' which I bet she loves, though I imagine it's their PR. She's another one who wouldn't be where she is if not for her parent.

Oh! Speaking of Daisy Lowe, does anyone remember her modelling for Kate's Topshop line? And Daisy and Pete were rumoured to have had a thing going on at the time, and then Kate was furious for having her modelling for her?

Was looking through old photos and found this one I hadn't seen before... so youthful and fresh-faced, just beautiful!

1652269233205.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just caught up on these fabulous threads! I've just ordered All That Glitters and Champagne Supernovas off the back of this. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Seeing Kate now is so sad, I didn't expect her to be getting so much work done to her face. I also agree with all of you who posted earlier, saying that subtle tweakments are absolutely fine and if done well can be nice and very effective, but she just doesn't look like herself. She's meant to be rock and roll, someone who has never followed the crowd, but she's doing the same as the typical Instagram models/Kardashians/TOWIE D-listers. I couldn't believe it when I seen her in the Charlotte Tilbury adverts recently, that's not our Kate!

And I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking Lila isn't model material at all. That catwalk walk is shockingly bad! I think she thinks she's like her mum in the 90s, but she's really, really not. She doesn't even look like Kate, she's much more like her father. All the press says otherwise, calling her 'lookalike' which I bet she loves, though I imagine it's their PR. She's another one who wouldn't be where she is if not for her parent.

Oh! Speaking of Daisy Lowe, does anyone remember her modelling for Kate's Topshop line? And Daisy and Pete were rumoured to have had a thing going on at the time, and then Kate was furious for having her modelling for her?

Was looking through old photos and found this one I hadn't seen before... so youthful and fresh-faced, just beautiful!

View attachment 1258704

Lila is absolutely tiny,she's also pretty unremarkable looking.There 's no way she'd be a model if her Mom wasn't Kate Moss.The fact that she landed the cover of British Vogue recently was kind of infuriating.

Reactions: 24
I do have a lot of respect for Lila for wearing her diabetic equipment on the red carpet and drawing attention to it- she doesn't seem the type to court attention

Also what does Amber Le Bon do? She's my age and never made it in modelling, never done anything else :)

Reactions: 8
I do have a lot of respect for Lila for wearing her diabetic equipment on the red carpet and drawing attention to it- she doesn't seem the type to court attention

Also what does Amber Le Bon do? She's my age and never made it in modelling, never done anything else :)
I agree about Lila. My daughter has T1 diabetes and it was a huge thing for her (and probably others) seeing a catwalk model unashamedly wearing an insulin pod.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

She's desperate to be a model so I think she does want attention. Look at meeee

Average looks / height

Lila Moss could not be more bang average and as someone who's daughter works in that industry, I've no idea why Kate would want to encourage her to become a model, especially when she has so many other resources and opportunities open to her.

Reactions: 15
Just replying to my own post- it wasn't Daisy at all 🤣 a case of mistaken identity in my memory!

This is just horrible IMO

1652302060602.png

Reactions: 3
I think I said on another thread that Lila Moss is very pretty, I actually think she has her mother's features but not Kates bone structure which is the thing that makes Kate exceptional. Lila has her father's bone structure. She's still very pretty but she's only on the cover of vogue because of who her mum is. I do hope she has ambitions beyond modelling.

Reactions: 10
I think I said on another thread that Lila Moss is very pretty, I actually think she has her mother's features but not Kates bone structure which is the thing that makes Kate exceptional. Lila has her father's bone structure. She's still very pretty but she's only on the cover of vogue because of who her mum is. I do hope she has ambitions beyond modelling.
I read some bling gossip thing saying she is dating an arms dealer, so I'm sure that will end well :oops:

• Wow
I read some bling gossip thing saying she is dating an arms dealer, so I'm sure that will end well :oops:
Oh god, I really hope that's not true! She's just a baby and a hook up like that would be no better than her being pimped out by Epstein to powerful clients. You'd think her Mum would protect her from that side of things. We really do live in a crappy world.

Reactions: 2
They’re not really primrose hill but I remember Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn being SO big in like 2012/13? Don’t know what happened to those two :)

Reactions: 1
They’re not really primrose hill but I remember Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn being SO big in like 2012/13? Don’t know what happened to those two :)
Cara was a MESS at the Met ball, she was clearly coked off her nut,but she's still pretty relevant.Jourdan was huge at one point,but she's kind of dropped off lately.She 's 31 now,I guess her career is slowing down.

Reactions: 4
Cara was a MESS at the Met ball, she was clearly coked off her nut,but she's still pretty relevant.Jourdan was huge at one point,but she's kind of dropped off lately.She 's 31 now,I guess her career is slowing down.
I just saw the pics- how is the OUTSIDE of her nose inflamed from the coke? get the blood vessels inside but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cara dropping a bag of coke in front of the paps is still one of my favorite celebrity moments ever 😂https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ket-containing-white-powder-outside-home.html
Yeah there were rumours she did that on purpose for her career but I doubt it :) she was so big!

Reactions: 2
. Didn't Sadie Frost claim to be the inspiration for the beatles song Sexy Sadie? Apparently its actually about the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
[/QUOTE]

She is DECADES too young! Wasn't she named after the song?
Her mum was kate moss's long term nanny. Her sister was for a bit, too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.