Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's such a great photo. I could never see the appeal in Pete though. But I've never fancied baby faced men. They seem to age weirdly, like lil Mark Owen here.

1_MarkOwen-One_Show_Screenshot-2022-09-22-at-192614.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I know it's mean to laught but lol - the carcrash continues. The comments are 👌
Is she Kate Moss’s sister? What does she actually do? If she wasn’t Kate’s relative, I would never have heard of her and tbh, I still don’t really know who she is. But sure, keep on ‘accomplishing’ whatever it is she does. Not even nepotism could help this one lol.

Reactions: 7
Is she Kate Moss’s sister? What does she actually do? If she wasn’t Kate’s relative, I would never have heard of her and tbh, I still don’t really know who she is. But sure, keep on ‘accomplishing’ whatever it is she does. Not even nepotism could help this one lol.
Brass is what she does. And yes it's laughable if she thinks she's relevant to the nepo discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting from the car crash that is Lottie Moss saying Kate never supported her? 💅
Lotti must look at Kate and see what she's done for Lila and see that Kate didn't do that for her.
How else could someone who looks like Lila get those top jobs without Kate ?

Reactions: 11
Lotti must look at Kate and see what she's done for Lila and see that Kate didn't do that for her.
How else could someone who looks like Lila get those top jobs without Kate ?
Lila seems like a nice girl and a pretty one at that, but model? Not a hope if not for KM.
I'm a massive KM fan.
Lottie always looks very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lila seems like a nice girl and a pretty one at that, but model? Not a hope if not for KM.
I'm a massive KM fan.
Lottie always looks very sad.
But if your going to use your name to give e someone a leg up, you would do it for your daughter over your spoilt half sister. I read on here that she said everyone was looking at her at Kates wedding. Well she should be able to make it her own if she's that great. She's getting her kit off for dirty old men on onlyfans, so she clearly isn't!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.