Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a different note - I ordered the Cosmoss range today, wanted a mid-month pick-me-up. Curious to see what it is like!
Hey, how have you found the range? I was in Harrods and was dabbling in the samples, they seemed very nice- but curious to hear how you've found them :)

Reactions: 2
Thoughts?

It’s a rare fail for me. Horrible colour on her and I hate hoods on dresses. Also, (and I say this as a firm believer in wearing whatever you like at whatever age) she looks too old for it, the youthful design jars with her face.

Reactions: 10
Thoughts?

It’s a rare fail for me. Horrible colour on her and I hate hoods on dresses. Also, (and I say this as a firm believer in wearing whatever you like at whatever age) she looks too old for it, the youthful design jars with her face.
eek that really isn't a good look! Truly horrible colour and the black knicks on parade just isn't very dignified I feel!!

Reactions: 9
Getting your arse out in public seems ever so needy. Dress is meh. Her face is looking hard.

Awful colour, and her face is looking tight and harsh. I love Kate but just no.

Less eyeliner Kate. I like the colour but not on her. Her body is bloody fab though!

Reactions: 6
Her face and figure are beautiful hut the duahorrea coloured see yhrough dress, not so much 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thoughts?

I said the exact same thing about the colour, as soon I saw it - beautiful colour but it drains her complexion.
I showed my partner because we’d been talking about the industry of ‘having your colours read’ recently. He has historically always found Kate unattractive and couldn’t believe the fuss about her but he hasn’t seen her recently - he said she looks the best she’s ever looked these days!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Thoughts?

You can't say "wear whatever you like at any age" then say she looks too old for it. You can think it doesn't suit her, but saying she's too old for it completely contradicts what you have said.

I think she looks absolutely amazing. I'm a couple of years younger than her with a similar dress sense, and every time I'm tempted to dress more sensibly I look at Kate and think duck it. Good for you Kate, you look better in that outfit than most women half your age. 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Awful colour, and her face is looking tight and harsh. I love Kate but just no.
This is the age us naturally fuller faced people come into our own after years of wanting a naturally super chiselled face like Kate’s 😂 she suddenly looks so hard looking and a little bit too intense! Miranda Kerr will look better at the same age 100%

This is the age us naturally fuller faced people come into our own after years of wanting a naturally super chiselled face like Kate’s 😂 she suddenly looks so hard looking and a little bit too intense! Miranda Kerr will look better at the same age 100%
I think the fag smoking doesnt help when youre older. Start to look hard faced. Leeches the oxygen from the skin

You can't say "wear whatever you like at any age" then say she looks too old for it. You can think it doesn't suit her, but saying she's too old for it completely contradicts what you have said.

I think she looks absolutely amazing. I'm a couple of years younger than her with a similar dress sense, and every time I'm tempted to dress more sensibly I look at Kate and think duck it. Good for you Kate, you look better in that outfit than most women half your age. 🔥
I think people can and should wear whatever they like at any age but that doesn’t necessarily mean it always looks good and on this occasion, on my opinion, it doesn’t.

Reactions: 7
I love the colour and the style but it would look so much better if it wasn't see-through. Or at least the skirt to be not sheer.
It makes it look like a cheap sale dress from Boohoo that no one else wants.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.