Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's one of the TOTP programmes on the iplayer The Story of 1995 (could have been The Story of 1994) so although I say it's about Britpop other non-Britpop acts feature too. I think they've one for every year of the 90s.
Thank you - will check it out tmrw 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Bit of an offshoot but there’s a great couple of docs on iplayer about topshop

There’s a bit of kate coverage

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

As you know as you watched it Jane Shepherdson etc thought she was a bad choice for the brand as they were all about fashion not celebrity endorsement? Her collections were the most popular ever :)

Reactions: 5
As you know as you watched it Jane Shepherdson etc thought she was a bad choice for the brand as they were all about fashion not celebrity endorsement? Her collections were the most popular ever :)
Haha yes, they made millions. JS comes across as very bitter

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Watched them last night - Philip Green is vile. I thought JS came across well, it must have been so difficult dealing with that little prick.

Reactions: 10
Watched them last night - Philip Green is vile. I thought JS came across well, it must have been so difficult dealing with that little prick.
The fact that Kate Moss regularly cosied up to Philip Green is rather revealing.

Reactions: 22
The fact that Kate Moss regularly cosied up to Philip Green is rather revealing.
Yeah I think she likes power and fame. I doubt anything sexual was going on from her side, she had Pete and well.. anyone she wanted :)

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she likes power and fame. I doubt anything sexual was going on from her side, she had Pete and well.. anyone she wanted :)
Absolutely. Power, fame and da money!!! Wasn't suggesting a sexual relationship at all though. Ugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She dropped him like a sack of tit when he got in trouble, well at least publically
I remember being a teenager and boycotting Topshop for something- I think it may have been because they treated their staff terribly or didn't pay taxes or something, and I am Kates age, so him being a prick isn't a recent revelation. Just like Lewis Hamilton and Emma Watson, all their principles go out the window when offered the chance of a free holiday and all the champagne they can drink on Green's yacht.

Reactions: 17
We have a Topshop Nostalgia thread if anyone wants to talk about Topshop- search the thread title! :)
I think Kate was quite clever and strategic with who she associated with, and quite confident. She was one of the lucky ones in regards to substance use too- I remember someone saying on the Peaches Geldof thread that drug users and heavy drinkers were either Kates or Peaches. Kates can cane it but not let it take over their lives, and the insecure Peaches types are vulnerable to addiction and depression.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We have a Topshop Nostalgia thread if anyone wants to talk about Topshop- search the thread title! :)
I think Kate was quite clever and strategic with who she associated with, and quite confident. She was one of the lucky ones in regards to substance use too- I remember someone saying on the Peaches Geldof thread that drug users and heavy drinkers were either Kates or Peaches. Kates can cane it but not let it take over their lives, and the insecure Peaches types are vulnerable to addiction and depression.
There’s a Peaches G-thread on here? I‘ve searched a thousand times for it!

Maybe it helps against insecurity, that Kate is famous for herself and Peaches was for her parents.

Reactions: 5
There's something about Kate I really like, but I wouldn't buy her Cosmoss stuff! Think that's the right name

Reactions: 6
There’s a Peaches G-thread on here? I‘ve searched a thousand times for it!

Maybe it helps against insecurity, that Kate is famous for herself and Peaches was for her parents.
This may be what you're looking for

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw someone unboxing some Cosmoss stuff on Insta and it looked so cheap and basic, on a par with a Ted Baker gift set. (No shade to those who love TB!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually went back to the Peaches thread last night. Forgot the turns it took 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.