Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one and only thing that I’ve always hated about KM is her love of and preference for real fur. She’s always worn it. I think it’s revolting.

Reactions: 22
2 things

- KM and SF had a 3 some with a guy about 7/8 years younger than them in the late 00s. One of those artist types … all talk but backed by family money

- saw Alexa Cheung and Tom Sturrage (Sienna millers ex) in central london yesterday - she is tiny, her hair is lank definitely takes good photos

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The one and only thing that I’ve always hated about KM is her love of and preference for real fur. She’s always worn it. I think it’s revolting.
Weren't her and Naomi involved in blood diamonds as well ? I love Kate as a model but she would do anything for money

Reactions: 8
Regardless of everything that happened afterwards, the first 2 Oasis albums were iconic ❤

Reactions: 18
Regardless of everything that happened afterwards, the first 2 Oasis albums were iconic ❤
Yes they were brilliant and I still listen to both. Be Here Now was a real disappointment, I only like the occasional song from their later output

Reactions: 8
Went to see the Lemonheads last night and Courtney Love came on stage for a song, it was like all my indie girl dreams come true, Kate Moss was also there, didn’t see her in the flesh tho ☹
I hope the Lemonheads were better than when I saw them a few years ago - I don't walk out of gigs as a rule but they were so effing boring! Probably didn't help that it was a provincial venue with no bonus slebs :cry:

Reactions: 1
I hope the Lemonheads were better than when I saw them a few years ago - I don't walk out of gigs as a rule but they were so effing boring! Probably didn't help that it was a provincial venue with no bonus slebs :cry:
Oh no! I’ve seen them quite a bit over the years and they’ve always been ace. Although the last time they toured pre-pandemic Evan was very clearly deeply on drugs and couldn’t look at the audience-the music and his voice were still gorgeous but it made me very sad and almost felt wrong to watch someone so clearly in a bad place 😥 It did make me think twice about going last night but happily he seemed alright 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was watching a programme about Britpop recently and although it was an exciting time and it gave a platform to loads of unmanufactured bands, there was a lot of dross. Bands like Sleeper, for example, had a better image (and frontwoman) than actual tunes. And as for Shed Seven, Menswear, Ocean Colour Scene, and Kula Shaker...

I think American indie music from that era has stood the test of time better than Britpop.

Reactions: 7
I was watching a programme about Britpop recently and although it was an exciting time and it gave a platform to loads of unmanufactured bands, there was a lot of dross. Bands like Sleeper, for example, had a better image (and frontwoman) than actual tunes. And as for Shed Seven, Menswear, Ocean Colour Scene, and Kula Shaker...

I think American indie music from that era has stood the test of time better than Britpop.
Oooh what programme was it? Brit pop was my youth and it’ll always have a very special place in my heart ❤ I think Oasis, Blur, The Verve, Pulp amd Suede are timeless.

Reactions: 9
Oooh what programme was it? Brit pop was my youth and it’ll always have a very special place in my heart ❤ I think Oasis, Blur, The Verve, Pulp amd Suede are timeless.
It's one of the TOTP programmes on the iplayer The Story of 1995 (could have been The Story of 1994) so although I say it's about Britpop other non-Britpop acts feature too. I think they've one for every year of the 90s.

Reactions: 5
It's one of the TOTP programmes on the iplayer The Story of 1995 (could have been The Story of 1994) so although I say it's about Britpop other non-Britpop acts feature too. I think they've one for every year of the 90s.
There was a really good documentary on Suede on Sky a few years ago. Totally forgot Ricky Gervais managed them

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

This is a tour of my late teens … I’ll be researching over lunch tomorrow. Thank you 💚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.