Pretty Little Liars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would go as far to say to not even bother watching this show. it's a complete waste of time.
nothing literally NOTHING is ever fully explained or ends up making any sense
. i wouldn't want someone to get as invested as it as we all were when it was airing and end up wasting their energy theorising. it's utter crap, may as well just read the seasons summary on wikipedia

however, if you're okay with just watching a teen drama with romances and don't care about the mystery element of the show, then it's something to have on in the background

Reactions: 4
Why is everyone in love with Toby?? He's giving me that Jughead vibe "I'm a weirdo" vibe

I just watched The episode in s2 where they get told what to do by dolls. Dolls?? Lol I would have kicked that doll out the window and kept it moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Finally doing a rewatch after 5 years of refusing to do so after that god awful series finale. Forgot how awful the original boyfriends were, especially Ben. The only one I’m sad that didn’t stick around was Alex as him and Spencer were cute together. As for Ezria they were an awful pairing to begin with but it’s even worse watching the series all this years later knowing that they end up getting married in the end. Justice for Emaya 💔

Reactions: 3
Finally doing a rewatch after 5 years of refusing to do so after that god awful series finale. Forgot how awful the original boyfriends were, especially Ben. The only one I’m sad that didn’t stick around was Alex as him and Spencer were cute together. As for Ezria they were an awful pairing to begin with but it’s even worse watching the series all this years later knowing that they end up getting married in the end. Justice for Emaya 💔
I would have loved it if it turned out Maya was still alive!!

I would have loved it if it turned out Maya was still alive!!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Marlene had a grudge with Bianca and that’s why she never came back. iirc she had no idea that her character was being killed off the show until one of the other cast members told her and it led to her father going on a Twitter rant and he ultimately spoiled the character death before it was aired.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Marlene had a grudge with Bianca and that’s why she never came back. iirc she had no idea that her character was being killed off the show until one of the other cast members told her and it led to her father going on a Twitter rant and he ultimately spoiled the character death before it was aired.
I didn’t know this happened but sounds like a possible reason

I've only just started watching. I'm halfway through series 2. I don't know what it is...but I can't stop watching eventhough I know its going to disappoint me 🤣 Ezra...weird relationship and shouldn't be glorified 🤦‍♀️

No there’s a new one called Original Sin
Ooohhh I did not know this!

Found it!!

Last edited:
This looks great, so different to the original PLL! Love Bailey! Glad to see her in such a huge project!

I don't think i actually watched it before the 5 year old time jump, i liked it because they where teenagers for so long and it was a nice change to the most actors because they could be more of they age. Loved the wine moms. Hated Ezra and the teacher student love store. Most of us have liked some teachers but it would have ever been right or even something you wish would actually happening in your real life. The parents where so dumb and didn't protect the kids.

Just saw that the new spin off is in danger of being cancelled already. A shame since it’s been really promising so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched Original Sin yet but it looks so promising.
Throwing it back to the original series for just a hot minute though because to this day I am 200% convinced that Wren should’ve been revealed as A, it made so much sense, but I think it was changed last minute because too many people figured it out. I remember social media being full of talk about it being him, then all of a sudden the storylines changed. Willing to die on that hill but Wren was totally A.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched Original Sin yet but it looks so promising.
Throwing it back to the original series for just a hot minute though because to this day I am 200% convinced that Wren should’ve been revealed as A, it made so much sense, but I think it was changed last minute because too many people figured it out. I remember social media being full of talk about it being him, then all of a sudden the storylines changed. Willing to die on that hill but Wren was totally A.
Totally agree with ya!! They defo fucked the ending

It still boils my piss to this day that Marlene basically admitted that they changed the series finale last minute because people figured it out and to make it even worse she literally ripped off a satire conspiracy theory from tumblr instead. They wanted to catch the audience out so badly even if it meant going with stupid reveals that made absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 6