Pretty Little Liars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely Aria or Alison!

Which of the main guys/gals did people actually like? I had a love/hate relationship with some of them.

Definitely Aria or Alison!

Which of the main guys/gals did people actually like? I had a love/hate relationship with some of them.
Out of the main 4, I found Spencer and Hanna to be the most bearable. Aria couldn't go 5 seconds without saying Ezra's name and Emily's acting comprised of 2 facial expressions. Out of the partners, I liked Caleb, although he had the ugliest crying face 😂
Who remembers the PLL SIMS spoofs on YouTube? Absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 5
Out of the main 4, I found Spencer and Hanna to be the most bearable. Aria couldn't go 5 seconds without saying Ezra's name and Emily's acting comprised of 2 facial expressions. Out of the partners, I liked Caleb, although he had the ugliest crying face 😂
Exactly the same for me! With Emily, I’m not sure if it’s because Shay Mitchell can’t act, or because the producers/writers thought that making her gay was enough and they didn’t need to write an actual personality for her.

Ezra makes me skin crawl.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely loved this show until the shite ending omg I need to rewatch.

I was convinced Ezra was A

Absolutely loved this show until the shite ending omg I need to rewatch.

I was convinced Ezra was A
I so wanted Ezra to be A! I didn't care that it could've been an obvious choice, I think his storyline was so much more interesting when he was creeping around, and I loved the scene of him and Aria trapped on the big wheel. And when he slammed the door when he realised the girls were catching on, I was shooooook.

Reactions: 2
i rewatch the sims PLL spoofs every few weeks to cure my depression, they were so hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same! When it started I loved Aria and Alison. Then Aria became annoying. Hanna was the best, Spencer had interesting story lines and Emily was rubbish all over. I think it was her acting, her eyes just annoyed me. The way she would stare.

I liked Caleb and Toby. Loved it when Ezra was dressed as the soldier following the girls.

Reactions: 4
Just read that final A was meant to be from Essex - I mean that accent was truly horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Me too. I read it was going to be him then the changed it? Can't believe his ending lol
I remember that was a theory thrown around a lot because of the spelling of 'nosey' in one of the episodes. Either Ezra or Wren would've made a great ending.
NGL I wasn't a fan of the CeCe/Charles storyline at all. It made absolutely little sense to me and they just did it to throw people off. It also made the entire clues thing offensive imo by having a male figure play A (with the height and the broad shoulders etc) and the girls always calling A 'he' and then it's actually a MTF transgender character.

Just read that final A was meant to be from Essex - I mean that accent was truly horrendous.
I never need to hear Troian doing any form of a British accent again.

• Haha
I remember that was a theory thrown around a lot because of the spelling of 'nosey' in one of the episodes. Either Ezra or Wren would've made a great ending.
NGL I wasn't a fan of the CeCe/Charles storyline at all. It made absolutely little sense to me and they just did it to throw people off. It also made the entire clues thing offensive imo by having a male figure play A (with the height and the broad shoulders etc) and the girls always calling A 'he' and then it's actually a MTF transgender character.

I never need to hear Troian doing any form of a British accent again.
I hated the Cece/Charles story line. I liked Cece as A, I thought she played it well but, the Charles bit felt unnecessary.

I still ship Hannah & Caleb. Couldn't cope when they split!

One of those shows that's so bad its good.

Did anyone watch The Perfectionists? Binged it recently - truly awful!

So pleased there is a thread for this! Never was tempted before to watch but saw it on iplayer and being stuck inside I was hooked!!!! The last few series I did have to force myself to carry on but the first 3/4 were addictive!
I liked hanna and caleb, and Spencer and Toby best. I felt the cece/Charles storyline wasn't really needed too.

And that accent was horrendous and the fact she watched TOWIE as reference ... I'm from Essex I definitely don't speak like that nor does anyone I know hahaha

Let's just say noone in Essex speaks like the TOWIE lot haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And that accent was horrendous and the fact she watched TOWIE as reference ... I'm from Essex I definitely don't speak like that nor does anyone I know hahaha

Let's just say noone in Essex speaks like the TOWIE lot haha
I’m from Essex as well and that accent made me have second hand embarrassment. I always cringe so hard at that part 🥴

Reactions: 1
i loved spencer she was my favourite! emily, hanna and aria all had their awful moments but i never got pissed off with spencer

this makes me howl

Reactions: 3