Pretty Little Liars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last season was so stupid. Like they just wrote it for the sake of it. Aria and Ezra would still be my favourites. I brought the ezria t-shirt 😂 ,

Reactions: 1
1. I thought the last season (or two) was an unintended extension of the show because of the popularity, and that is why they needed to come up with a third A and had no plan?

2. I 100% believe they changed to the Cece reveal after the Wren reveal was leaked. That was the most non-PLL finale ever. The girls just stood in this weird futuristic 'A' room (which is weird when the dollhouse was old and the monitors were from 1980's), watching things unfold on a green screen while interjecting with useless reaction lines. It could have been filmed in an afternoon. The "action" was between only two conscious characters (Jason and Dad were conveniently out cold) in a room just talking to each other. It was obvious to me that Charles was never intended to be Cece, or even a girl. Cece would never have wanted to recreate someone else's prom where she was Prom King taking her cousin Alison. Nor would she have dated her brother. Mrs. D would never have let her children date either. The reveal ruined the dollhouse for me too, which was such a creepy amazing concept.

Reactions: 3
1. I thought the last season (or two) was an unintended extension of the show because of the popularity, and that is why they needed to come up with a third A and had no plan?

2. I 100% believe they changed to the Cece reveal after the Wren reveal was leaked. That was the most non-PLL finale ever. The girls just stood in this weird futuristic 'A' room (which is weird when the dollhouse was old and the monitors were from 1980's), watching things unfold on a green screen while interjecting with useless reaction lines. It could have been filmed in an afternoon. The "action" was between only two conscious characters (Jason and Dad were conveniently out cold) in a room just talking to each other. It was obvious to me that Charles was never intended to be Cece, or even a girl. Cece would never have wanted to recreate someone else's prom where she was Prom King taking her cousin Alison. Nor would she have dated her brother. Mrs. D would never have let her children date either. The reveal ruined the dollhouse for me too, which was such a creepy amazing concept.
I agree! Cece was such a stupid reveal for Charles. One thing that always makes me laugh is when you see A walking or their shadow or even sitting typing it is SO CLEARLY a big guy. Then they reveal its cece who was pretty teeny. Wtf, made no sense.

Also, am I the only one who has always been repulsed by Ezra and Aria?! Come on, he’s her teacher; an adult in a position of power. She was a young girl. I honestly don’t see how their relationship is goals. It’s creepy and in real life when it happens the man would rightfully be done for statutory rape. 😳

Reactions: 7
Also, am I the only one who has always been repulsed by Ezra and Aria?! Come on, he’s her teacher; an adult in a position of power. She was a young girl. I honestly don’t see how their relationship is goals. It’s creepy and in real life when it happens the man would rightfully be done for statutory rape. 😳
Yeah it is weird really, didn't Ezra have a thing with Alison as well and that's why he went out with Aria in the first place?

Reactions: 4
Yeah it is weird really, didn't Ezra have a thing with Alison as well and that's why he went out with Aria in the first place?
Yes!! Alison lied about her age but when she went missing, he purposefully went for Aria knowing she was underage. All to get info on Alison.

Plus, all the times Aria and Ezra broke up, he was constantly moping about and manipulating her.

I find it hard to view him/them as romantic or aspirational 🙈 Also, wtf was up with Aria’s teacher parents who found out a colleague was sleeping with their underage daughter... yet did not report him to the school or police. 😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
So I'm about 10 minutes into the first episode.
The writing is so loooool
And this flashback to old Moana 🤣🤣 the writers really said "make her a typical geek"

And of course the teacher is banging a student...bravo cliches bravo

7c25ecde4f209c2685f8f95fd5875264303c4c95_hq.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maya was played by Bianca Lawson when she was 30. Whewww Chile. Bianca is definitely a vampire #blackdontcrack
maya300.jpg

I've also noticed that most of the PLL girls haven't had big acting gigs or am I wrong? Apart from Moana.

Also someone explain. Aria (I think that's the short hair chick name) comes back from Iceland and the other character tells her they aren't really friends anymore, they find Allison body and ep3 they are in eachother rooms, giggling about crap at school

Sorry death wouldn't make me be friends with someone I disliked

The last season was so stupid. Like they just wrote it for the sake of it. Aria and Ezra would still be my favourites. I brought the ezria t-shirt 😂 ,
Wait wait wait Ezra is the teacher banging his student??? I'm just watching his like YUCK. But maybe I'll change my mind?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maya was played by Bianca Lawson when she was 30. Whewww Chile. Bianca is definitely a vampire #blackdontcrack
View attachment 1138712

I've also noticed that most of the PLL girls haven't had big acting gigs or am I wrong? Apart from Moana.

Also someone explain. Aria (I think that's the short hair chick name) comes back from Iceland and the other character tells her they aren't really friends anymore, they find Allison body and ep3 they are in eachother rooms, giggling about crap at school

Sorry death wouldn't make me be friends with someone I disliked

Wait wait wait Ezra is the teacher banging his student??? I'm just watching his like YUCK. But maybe I'll change my mind?
Haha yeahp so wrong. But Ezra though haha .. Ian harding 😍

The one who plays the lesbian is a main part on Dollface with Kat Denning’s, Esther Povitsky and Brenda Song. The other ones have fallen of the side of the earth.
Ezra, grim, I still can’t believe she married him, but they were all such dumb arse’s it did ring true, and they had no idea why people kept trying to murder them even though they were all morally dubious and super, super annoying. Then after Mona saved them for the 100th time they still would not be friends with her. Why she wanted to be pals with them I don’t know.

This Toby guy tries to be moody and mysterious, guess it was the Twilight era lol

Also Hanna mum just bleeping anything that moves. Like calm down..

And let's not even get into the incest storyline.

What episode am I on? Jenna is playing the clarinet on her porch. What is this? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
This Toby guy tries to be moody and mysterious, guess it was the Twilight era lol

Also Hanna mum just bleeping anything that moves. Like calm down..

And let's not even get into the incest storyline.

What episode am I on? Jenna is playing the clarinet on her porch. What is this? 🤣🤣
I’m living for your updates. Is this your first watch of it?

Incest storyline!? I can’t remember that! Someone refresh my memory!? I watched PLL start to finish but tell you what I can barely remember a thing 😂

I’m living for your updates. Is this your first watch of it?
We can witch together @calmyourritas its absolutely crazy. Everyone banging everyone. Who cares how old? Related? An officer? Bang awayv🤣🤣

Incest storyline!? I can’t remember that! Someone refresh my memory!? I watched PLL start to finish but tell you what I can barely remember a thing 😂
Toby and Moana. OK step siblings. But is this term show or Prnhub??

I watched PLL during its broadcast. I could not rewatch it now as a grown adult. Same goes for Gossip Girl. The current teens may discover it and bring it back, but that phase is over for me.

You're right in that a lot of the actors/actresses haven't done big gigs since. Lucy Hale (Aria) has been in a few series since but they never seem to go beyond the first season. Life Sentence, Katy Keene. Surprised Katy Keene didn't get the green flag because it's a Riverdale crossover and that series won't die. Shay Mitchell (Emily) probably got the better end of the deal being in You's first season as Peach, and she's in Dollface. Janel Parrish (Mona) is in that netflix series To All The Boys.