Pretty Little Liars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anybody else been rewatching this since it's on BBC iplayer now? (in the UK)

i have a love/hate relationship with it. it is so dumb and cringey at times but something keeps me watching it. i can't explain the frustration and disappointment i had watching it when it was actually airing 😂 i nearly gave up on it so many times.

season 1 and 2 were AMAZING. by the last season it just became utterly ridiculous.

whats everyones thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They definitely should've stopped after season 2, after that it was just Marlene pulling storyline out of nowhere and expecting us to make it make sense. I would've much preferred her to follow the books, although I'm glad she didn't make the characters as annoying as they were in the books, especially Ezra.

Reactions: 5
I love this show even though it got worse and worse. I plan to re watch it soon

Reactions: 3
It’s one of my comfort shows - I regularly re-watch it even though it gets progressively worse!

Reactions: 7
I love this show. They are all-bar Mona so, so stupid and annoying that I have great sympathy for the many people trying to murder them. The lack of respect they have for Mona is astounding, even after she saves them, again they STILL won’t be her friend. Ezra is such a pervert and in any other show would have been punished-but his ending was very on brand for the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved this show, would spend so much time trying to work everything out. Even then it often made no sense.

yes the 4 main girls were extremely dumb.

i'm so mad about how they completely destroyed alison's character. she was so interesting and although she was a massive cow she deserved better than what the writers did to her.
the aria and ezra relationship gives me the creeps now i'm a bit older

Reactions: 6
yes the 4 main girls were extremely dumb.

i'm so mad about how they completely destroyed alison's character. she was so interesting and although she was a massive cow she deserved better than what the writers did to her.
the aria and ezra relationship gives me the creeps now i'm a bit older
And the fact that they dressed Sasha like a middle aged woman! They should've let her choose her own wardrobe if they were so small minded that they didn't know how to dress anyone above a size 2.

Reactions: 9
the worst series ending ever, end of

I was addicted at the time tho, think it was like 5 years ago I binged it. I had a tooth out and was off work so watched 12 episodes in one day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The big reveal at the end was so disappointing! I remember being so excited for it to come out.
I recently watched the spin off PLL The Perfectionists, really enjoyed it, shame it was axed after the first season.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t watch when it was airing but I did end up binge watching it. It’s a complete trash, “set it on fire” binge when you’re feeling blergg and eat loads of crisps and chocolate type of show.

I sincerely love Mona and Hannah. Aria was just so entitled and the whole relationship with a teacher is very creepy. Emily always annoyed me; gorgeous actress but terrible acting.

Reactions: 4
anybody else been rewatching this since it's on BBC iplayer now? (in the UK)

i have a love/hate relationship with it. it is so dumb and cringey at times but something keeps me watching it. i can't explain the frustration and disappointment i had watching it when it was actually airing 😂 i nearly gave up on it so many times.

season 1 and 2 were AMAZING. by the last season it just became utterly ridiculous.

whats everyones thoughts?

I watched it for 6 years straight was so disapointed in the last season . It's like they threw it all together to get it finished.

I'm re watching it now I'm on s6.ep13 ... I watched it when it was airing and was SO disappointed with the ending. I read somewhere if you re watch you can work the clues out but I don't see it is it just me? 🙈

Reactions: 3
I'm re watching it now I'm on s6.ep13 ... I watched it when it was airing and was SO disappointed with the ending. I read somewhere if you re watch you can work the clues out but I don't see it is it just me? 🙈
no because they did not even decide on who the second A was until like a season in. so the ""clues"" that they put in aren't even real cus the writers had no idea what they were doing. it's actually pathetic for a show based around mystery and whodunnit for them to not actually plan it properly ahead, and an insult to the fans.

I was 15 when it first started. I was so invested in it, I used to tell all my friends to watch it - none of them did. I used to watch it in a room in my house where all the walls are windows and it used to tit me up thinking I’d see someone outside 😂 I stuck with it even when it went stale but, I was so disappointed in the ending. My friend started watching it a few years after it started and phoned me in anger saying ‘I can’t believe we wasted years on this tit’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no because they did not even decide on who the second A was until like a season in. so the ""clues"" that they put in aren't even real cus the writers had no idea what they were doing. it's actually pathetic for a show based around mystery and whodunnit for them to not actually plan it properly ahead, and an insult to the fans.
Wasn't it the case that A's identity got leaked, and so they decided to change A?

Wasn't it the case that A's identity got leaked, and so they decided to change A?
there was rumours this happened! but realistically they would not have had time to refilm and change the story in time when the rumours came out, to when the finale aired, so no they really were just terrible writers 😅

Reactions: 2
Who did people want it to be? I know lot’s thought it’d be Aria. I wanted it to be one of the parents.