Pretty Little Liars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just starting rewatching, just finished the pilot episode and oh my god I forgot how cringe it is 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never watched it when it was first on but decided to watch it finally. I didn’t like how they kept twisting things to do with the different families. Like how Charles was actually Charlotte who wasn’t actually Allison’s sister but her cousin, and then all the twists with Spencer, including introducing her evil twin at the very end (couldn’t help laughing at her accent, felt like I was watching Oliver Twist). I was rooting for Mona to be behind everything, I know it was the most obvious reason but it makes more sense than introducing a whole new character and story behind them in the last episode. The show could’ve just ended after the 6th season with A being known and them all going off to college and to start their lives. I just felt that the last season was unneeded and it was too packed. There were so many storylines that seemed rushed or were just vaguely solved. Like how Emily was struggling for money after being kicked out of college and then went from selling her eggs to pay to finish her degree, to getting a job with said degree in a matter of months.
That being said, it was pretty good overall, I enjoyed the first 6 seasons and although I do think the 7th one wasn’t needed, it still ended nicely. I might rewatch just to see if things make more sense now I know who was behind everything. I also like how all the girls got happy endings but it wasn’t forced (still find it weird that Aria married her English teacher though).

Reactions: 4
I binged first seasons in high school. Never liked aria/ezra 🤮 or emily 🤮
Loved hannah/caleb so much, was obsessed with wren 🙈
Then i lost interest when i could no longer keep track of the "clues" as i forgot what answers we're actually looking for.
I think i stopped at season 3 ? Honestly don't remember and would never watch it again.
Highly overrated imo 😬

Reactions: 3
I binged first seasons in high school. Never liked aria/ezra 🤮 or emily 🤮
Loved hannah/caleb so much, was obsessed with wren 🙈
Then i lost interest when i could no longer keep track of the "clues" as i forgot what answers we're actually looking for.
I think i stopped at season 3 ? Honestly don't remember and would never watch it again.
Highly overrated imo 😬
They should've stopped at the season 2 finale if they weren't going to follow the books tbh. The only thing I liked after that was Hanna/Caleb as well haha.

Reactions: 2
It's on iPlayer now you say?!

This show is my ultimate guilty pleasure. Instead of eating ice cream to eat my feelings, when I am at a true low - or, to be fair, when I plan on doing duck all - I put this show on.

I made the mistake of watching when Season 6 was airing, so by the time I'd rattled through the drama of S1-4 which were banging, I was trapped. :( And I made it to the end. Hated Emily after a few seasons and they butchered Hanna by the end, too, but I think part of that was the actress getting fed up.

I wanted Ezra to be A so badly. It made perfect sense, especially with the book, and his behaviour towards Aria. Cece/Charles just reeked of pulling something out of their arse because their original idea had been rumbled, but like - isn't that what clues are for?!

For a while I also really wanted Aria to be A. There were some cool hints/clues (like her explosive temper, and she has lots of mirror shots where you see 'double' of her) but I guess I'm glad they didn't go that route based on how awfully mental health is portrayed on the show.

Did anyone else get up stupidly early when the final was on download and watch it 😂

• Haha
I saw this thread and it's made me want to re watch it all... although I don't think I can handle it again.
I've tried watching the perfectionists but I just can't get into it no matter how hard I try!
Gotta say I was all for Ezra and Aria at the time, now I look back and see how wrong it was 🙈

Reactions: 2
Just rewatched the episode where Aria has to blackmail Jackie with the plagiarised paper. Don’t know why she was so coy about it? witch copy and pasted an article to get into an academic journal and Aria, instead of submitting a plagiarism report anonymously, goes to Jackie who obviously blackmails her in return as she knows about Ezra 😂 girl what were you thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Loved it. Watched it when it first aired but then lost interest as time went on.

Ezra was my fave. Ian Harding is gorgeous. 😍