Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yankydoo

Chatty Member
This weather is infuriating me because of this 😡 I didn’t buy much mat stuff because it’s expensive for what it is and for round the house I have pjs etc but I’ve got nothing to wear out because of the weather 😩😩😩
Got loads of dresses that I was hoping to be living in by now but nope - off to go and find something to dress up my maternity leggings with for tomorrow 🫠
Ooo what are you doing tomorrow?

littlepup

VIP Member
I’m really struggling today tbh. Was with my partner for 7 years and he left me in February, I’m due start of July. Has no interest in baby & has blocked me, with no contact since then. Have had to pretend to everyone that everything is fine. But it’s not, I feel like I’m drowning. The thoughts of another week of acting normal, when all I want to do is cry and hide. I’m so scared and I feel so alone. Everyone means well and is just asking about the baby, how can no one see I’m falling apart. Why is no one asking how I am. I’m sorry, I’m not sure why I’ve written this. I don’t really have anyone to talk to
So sorry to hear this and you’re trying to do everything alone.
Is there anyone you can literally spell it out to, ‘I’m not ok, I’m not coping, I need help’?
Pre-natal depression can hit even in perfect circumstances, I would suggest asking your midwife for for a MH referral asap.

If you’re in real crisis it can help to break things down so you’re not trying to tackle all the feelings at once. It seems like there are 3 things.
1. The breakdown of a 7 year relationship
2. The treatment of you by your ex
3. The worry of having and raising a baby alone.
Is there any part you’re coping with better or worse?

Bumblebee2019

This is an interesting question too

Do you order different stuff each time to try new things or are you a set order person?

I know what I like and I stick to it religiously, I hardly ever try new things
I’m a set order person but in some places I have a couple of options. It’s boring but I always know what I’m getting so less room for disappointment! If we go somewhere new I’ll have studied the menu for ages beforehand

Laughalong

VIP Member
Hahahhahahha my boyfriend is absolutely not having that I’m backing the dogs. He’s saying I’m wasting my vote

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I see the most rave reviews about Vtech

The Owlet is still an internal debate I’m having everyday. My heart wants to just because I am a crazy over worrier but everyone keeps telling me it’ll consume my life. What if I want it to!!! I’ve heard the baby monitor that goes with it isn’t actually the best though
I didn’t even have the Owlet with my first and I was still a constant worrier and didn’t sleep because I would just sit up and watch him when I knew my partner was asleep and no one was keeping an eye on him. I think you’re going to worry with or without it!!

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Omg salt and vinegar for me too! I love them when their that salt and vinegar-y that they rip the skin off your tongue and leave your lips vibrating for ages 😂😂 Like s&v disco’s 😋
Can you still get discos? I have been eating salt and vinegar Pringles instead 😂

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I have a pair (should say had because they’re well past their best now) and was going to get another because like you say they have really good stretch but they’ve changed the material and the new ones aren’t as stretchy as the ones I had so not sure if it’s worth risking it or not!
I’ve been in my usual adanola’s until now (23 weeks) but I can no longer sit down in them without feeling like I’m being cut in half 🤣 when I went to feel the new material of the lulu’s they felt a lot like the adanola material so I didn’t bother!
I’ve been wearing Hi-Rise Wunder Unders, Was advised to size up and have been wearing them my whole pregnancy, now 34weeks & they’re still going strong. Loads of stretch, and have been washed many times.

littlepup

VIP Member
Omg I got a haakaa yesterday and it is amazing! I managed 3oz just from the left one during the night feeds last night, in the freezer ready for a future bottle! Mines 2 weeks old so going to introduce a bottle in the next couple of weeks :)
Do you usually get let down from the other side and the Hakka just collects it or does the Hakka actually encourage it?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ooh I loved the Traitors so I'll have to give Fortune Hotel a go, thank you!

Oh don't worry I absolutely love gogglebox but it's a miracle these days if I'm still awake by the end of it, these 9pm start times just don't cut it anymore 🤣
I always think this when Love Island is on, 9pm is so late, then when the episode is on till like 10:35 I really struggle 🤣🤣

AL10

VIP Member
Omg lush idea this thread 💕!
Is Bridgerton worth starting 🤔?

Last edited:

User767676

Current death row meal (this could easily change once I don’t have a million aversions)

starter : massive spring roll
Main: fillet steak with proper home made chips
Pudding: Apple pie and custard
Drink: pina colada

crisps: salt and vinegar - the more flavourful the better !
---
Can you still get discos? I have been eating salt and vinegar Pringles instead 😂
They sell singular bags as part of a meal deal st my Tesco but they’re not as good as they used to be

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I bought the owlet last week after baby R was poorly and I’d spent 2 nights staring at him with the light from my phone screen checking he was still breathing. I really rate it. We haven’t used the camera yet so I can’t comment on that but the sock is great and really puts my mind at rest. We had debated it when I was pregnant but decided against it because I thought I’d be obsessive but so far I’ve just checked it when he’s been a bit quiet without having to disturb him or kept an eye on it while I’ve gone for a wee, to make a bottle etc while he’s still in his next to me.

I like that I can see all his info in the morning too about his sleep.

View attachment 2961725View attachment 2961735
oh wow! It’s almost like a baby whoop 😂
Did you get the one sock one or the one that comes with two?

Whassupgirl

Of course I don’t mind 🥰 yes I am a surrogate for my cousin who is unable to conceive naturally following chemo. They were lucky to freeze a good amount of embryos before she started treatment. She’s my best friend and she will be an incredible mum, and is already an incredible aunt to my 2 kids

This was our third and final attempt at IVF so we decided to transfer 2 embryos and both implanted, we are so lucky, they are miracle babies ❤
Incredible ❤

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Hi everyone (and technically happy birthday to @watermelon sugar because it’s 1am!)

What’s the earliest you’ve felt your babies move? I’m 14+3 and felt some weird sensations today, granted I have been at a very loud concert and the babies are probably like “wtf”

Could I feel them this early? I know I get my 2nd earlier than my 1st but can’t remember what week of pregnancy either of them were (sorry kids)