Pregnancy Off Topic Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could if I wasn't lazy haha!
Definitely re list. I’ve got most of my maternity stuff from vinted and most has been fine. Stuff I’ve got new has been H&M, Primark and boohoo then the rest I’ve sized up.
I was expecting to be in all my dresses by now, why am I still squeezing into my jumper in June 😭

Reactions: 2
Definitely re list. I’ve got most of my maternity stuff from vinted and most has been fine. Stuff I’ve got new has been H&M, Primark and boohoo then the rest I’ve sized up.
I was expecting to be in all my dresses by now, why am I still squeezing into my jumper in June 😭
This weather is infuriating me because of this 😡 I didn’t buy much mat stuff because it’s expensive for what it is and for round the house I have pjs etc but I’ve got nothing to wear out because of the weather 😩😩😩
Got loads of dresses that I was hoping to be living in by now but nope - off to go and find something to dress up my maternity leggings with for tomorrow 🫠

Reactions: 4
This weather is infuriating me because of this 😡 I didn’t buy much mat stuff because it’s expensive for what it is and for round the house I have pjs etc but I’ve got nothing to wear out because of the weather 😩😩😩
Got loads of dresses that I was hoping to be living in by now but nope - off to go and find something to dress up my maternity leggings with for tomorrow 🫠
I treated myself to some lululemon leggings, 3 of the same style & with the stretch in them they’ve done me my whole pregnancy. Definitely my best purchase. .

Same! All my dresses I can’t really wear tights or anything because they are midi or longer. I did get some linen / patterned trousers from vinted that im living in with my three t shirts - I refuse to buy anymore when I’ve only got a few weeks left!

mind you if it was as hot as last year no doubt I’d be moaning I’m too hot !

I treated myself to some lululemon leggings, 3 of the same style & with the stretch in them they’ve done me my whole pregnancy. Definitely my best purchase. .
I love the material of the aligns but they give me such bad camel toe :-( I got some CRZ Yoga ones from Amazon a while ago and they are amazing and similar to Lulu. They actually do a maternity ones too.

I have a pair (should say had because they’re well past their best now) and was going to get another because like you say they have really good stretch but they’ve changed the material and the new ones aren’t as stretchy as the ones I had so not sure if it’s worth risking it or not!
I’ve been in my usual adanola’s until now (23 weeks) but I can no longer sit down in them without feeling like I’m being cut in half 🤣 when I went to feel the new material of the lulu’s they felt a lot like the adanola material so I didn’t bother!

Ooo what are you doing tomorrow?

I have a pair (should say had because they’re well past their best now) and was going to get another because like you say they have really good stretch but they’ve changed the material and the new ones aren’t as stretchy as the ones I had so not sure if it’s worth risking it or not!
I’ve been in my usual adanola’s until now (23 weeks) but I can no longer sit down in them without feeling like I’m being cut in half 🤣 when I went to feel the new material of the lulu’s they felt a lot like the adanola material so I didn’t bother!
I’ve been wearing Hi-Rise Wunder Unders, Was advised to size up and have been wearing them my whole pregnancy, now 34weeks & they’re still going strong. Loads of stretch, and have been washed many times.

Ooo what are you doing tomorrow?
Just lunch out and then going for a massage but it’s the social highlight of the month I think so I’m more excited than I should be to put proper clothes on and change out of my baggy around the house clothes 🤣

———
Thank you so much for all recommendations ladies - will look at all your suggestions as I don’t think this weather is improving anytime soon 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not gonna lie, I hope the weather doesn't change until after baby G is born. Then I can just be hot without being pregnant 😂
That being said the sun is currently cracking the flags here considering it rained none stop til about 1 o'clock, maybe the change is coming!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Same I went out this morning in my big winter coat and my boots on. Halfway through my trip out the sun came out and I was sweating me tits off

• Haha
Same here, went to the shop all layered up, Baby R layered up with a blanket, rain cover packed etc. Get to the shop and it’s glorious sunshine, have to strip off both of us…walk home in the rain 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
A nice part of Motherhood is the trips to Costa. We were in the Asda and baby kicked off so I thought ‘ooooh this must mean a cheeky feed in Costa’

70365CA1-70CA-4CA3-87B8-3DF611E0C731.jpeg

vanilla latte and choccy twist for me ✔
boccy for baby ✔

I never used to say boccy now but we jokingly call it a boccy now because of my 4 year old 😂

Also it was nice to take my bloody coat off in Costa i was sweating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Disappointed in you 😂

When we went for lunch with Mr R’s family this week his brother was there with his twins and they both needed feeding at the same time as Baby R so our table was a sea of rapid cools, flasks and mam bottles 😂

• Haha
I let my nesting instincts take over and decided to deep clean my kitchen. Anyway, I’ve pulled something in my leg and Mr B came home from work to me crying and now he’s doing his best following my instructions to finish the job I started. I’m sure this was how he planned to spend his Friday night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I let my nesting instincts take over and decided to deep clean my kitchen. Anyway, I’ve pulled something in my leg and Mr B came home from work to me crying and now he’s doing his best following my instructions to finish the job I started. I’m sure this was how he planned to spend his Friday night 😂
Is it infuriating you watching him trying to follow your instructions and getting it wrong or not doing it to your standards? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.