Pregnancy Off Topic Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate trying to explain something and just getting stared at blankly or trying to explain where something is and just getting “huh?” “What?” “What do you mean??” 🙄 I’m speaking plain English mate, stop being such a dumbass 🤣

I had to teach him how to clean the bathroom when I was first pregnant and couldn’t cope with the smell of the bathroom or the cleaning products. It was like trying to teach a toddler how to drive a car. Honestly I didn’t know that level of stupid existed. Things like questioning why he couldn’t just clean the toilet then the sink where our toothbrushes are and had to do it in order (I’m sick enough without having toilet bacteria all over my toothbrush thanks), why he couldn’t use glass cleaner on the floor and had to get the floor cleaner (clue is in the name?), why he had to clean the bath even tho it “looks clean”, why he couldn’t just “wipe it off with a towel” and had to use a cloth (his towel he’d used to shower that morning!). It was so painful 😭 even had to teach him how to open the toilet cleaner bottle 😭😭
---
My fella just shoved everything in the corner and acts like he’s deep cleaned the house
See Mr R is obsessive about tidying he’s just horrendous at cleaning! He will get up when I’ve had the baby’s toys out and huff and puff and tidy them all away I’m like he’s a baby, he has stuff?! 😂 but other than the moses basket, swing and the changing stuff on the dining table you wouldn’t even know a baby lived here when Mr R has tidied. It’s like a show room 🤣 whereas I’ll clean it but will quite happily leave stuff like his bouncer, play mat etc out because I’m gonna need it again soon??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My fella just shoves everything in the corner and acts like he’s deep cleaned the house
Honestly this! Finds things a random home shoves things in cupboards and thinks that makes things spotless!
---
I’m training up Baby B from a young age so he can be useful to his future partner 😂

• Haha
I asked him to put the shopping away the other day and I opened the cupboard a few hours later, he had balanced a glass bottle of balsamic vinegar on top of a box of teabags which was leaning on some tomato purée. It was like a game of bloody tetris! And a jar of garlic granules fell and nearly knocked me block off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I asked him to put the shopping away the other day and I opened the cupboard a few hours later, it was like a game of tetris, he had balanced a glass bottle of balsamic vinegar on top of a box of teabags which was leaning on some tomato purée. It was like a game of bloody tetris! And a jar of garlic granules fell and nearly knocked me block off
Ok yeah that’s definitely a man thing! It’s like he just throws the contents of the bag in the cupboard?! And if he does the fridge stuff we’ll have a whole shelf dedicated to like 4 bottles of sauce/mayo, a shelf of drinks, and then ALL the food crammed in to one shelf or drawer?? Why????

And when he puts the dishes away he won’t stack them in size order? It’s not hard, smallest to biggest? Not whatever size in whatever order??

OMG and his drawers!! It is not logical to have socks, jeans and uniform in the same drawer. Nor is it logical to have shorts in 3 different locations. Why are your pyjamas in with your uniform? Why do you have pants in your bedside drawer but also a whole underwear drawer - that also has beard oil, loose change, a birthday card from your mum and a few pens floating around?

Ok I take it back. Hes surface level tidy, chaotic inside cupboards and drawers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am 100% the man when it comes to cleaning in this relationship and I love it 😂
I try but I get distracted and just end up sitting down forgetting everything. I didn't even really pack my own hospital bag or the babies bag, he did it all 😂 I truly am an unorganised queen hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Registered Baby R at the doctors the other day, they sent me a text with a link saying to fill it out to register to manage any prescriptions, jab appointments etc online for him. The text was “To the parents of Baby rasp” so they know he’s a baby.
I got this email today….
IMG_6806.jpeg

Sure let me just whack out his driving licence for him to hold up for a pic hun. Do you want his council tax letter for proof of address too? Xo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Registered Baby R at the doctors the other day, they sent me a text with a link saying to fill it out to register to manage any prescriptions, jab appointments etc online for him. The text was “To the parents of Baby rasp” so they know he’s a baby.
I got this email today….
View attachment 2994374

Sure let me just whack out his driving licence for him to hold up for a pic hun. Do you want his council tax letter for proof of address too? Xo
My doctors have my oldest down as having the same middle name twice and no matter how many times I tell them I'm not that odd they don't change it, I think the receptionists do it for a laugh sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god 😂

When I registered him the receptionist genuinely asked me if he smokes and what his weekly alcohol intake is 🤣 I get they’re reading off a screen but look infront of you he’s literally 2 weeks old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god 😂

When I registered him the receptionist genuinely asked me if he smokes and what his weekly alcohol intake is 🤣 I get they’re reading off a screen but look infront of you he’s literally 2 weeks old 😂
This is hilarious 🤣 I've just read it out to Mr B and he's sat there shaking his head in disbelief hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh god 😂

You should have said yeah he’s been hooked on the stuff since he was 1 week old 🤣

• Haha
Hey guys, just popping in to say I hope you’re all okay and I’m thinking of you all, especially those close to their due date. I’ve been quiet the past week and will be over the next couple of weeks as I’ve reached the point in pregnancy where my own mum had my brother and I and it’s made my anxiety go mental, finding it hard to separate my own pregnancy from my mums. I’ve been referred to the mental health midwife now though so hoping that might help 🤞 hopefully will be back permanently soon but wanted to send my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey guys, just popping in to say I hope you’re all okay and I’m thinking of you all, especially those close to their due date. I’ve been quiet the past week and will be over the next couple of weeks as I’ve reached the point in pregnancy where my own mum had my brother and I and it’s made my anxiety go mental, finding it hard to separate my own pregnancy from my mums. I’ve been referred to the mental health midwife now though so hoping that might help 🤞 hopefully will be back permanently soon but wanted to send my love ❤
Lovely to hear from you. Keep looking after yourself and we’re here when you’re ready ❤ sounds like you’re doing all the right things for you and baby!

• Heart
Hope you’re ok my love. Was thinking of you but didn’t want to tag just in case. The perinatal team are amazing and really helped me during my pregnancy so I hope they help you just as much too. Please join back in when you’re feeling better 🥰🤍 sending love! x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How are you? How’s baby Jellycat doing?
Wee man is doing okay. Finally found a formula that works for him, only took us seven attempts 🤣 Currently on antibiotics for his cradle cap but it's already dried up and started to heal, just need to find a way to stop him scratching it 😬 I had my second physio appointment yesterday. Turns out I have "masses" in the muscles in my inner thighs due to the delayed treatment of my PGP. The "masses" are like the knots you get in your shoulders but the problem is if they continue to get any bigger they're going to pull my pubic bone out of alignment and then I'm going to be screwed 😱 I didn't even know that was a thing! Been given stretches and exercises to do so need to squeeze those in around the boys' schedule 🙄

Hope you're recovering well and little one is doing okay.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.