Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Oh that’s horrible! It’s so easy to overdo it while you’re recovering too. I hope you’ve managed to just sit on the sofa or in bed while your little boy has been at nursery so you can recover. Your health more important than the housework etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Laughalong

VIP Member
Fucking idiots who do it for likes not caring they can influence other people to do the same when it’s not right for them at all. Off the scale narcissism.

For all the strange people out there that use their kids to make a buck, stranger still the people that follow them. You see ‘advice’ on IG daily that’s potentially deadly dangerous and when people call it out there’s always someone to say “I did it and my baby survived so it’s safe, leave them alone”. Really winds me up 🙈
Exactly that. In the caption/comments all she keep saying is he’s ‘clever’ ‘happy’ and ‘healthy’. Yes lucky for her he is, as no one she allowed to kiss him was ill and didn’t pass on a potentially life threatening illness. Could literally kill a baby but please keep spreading horrific advice, utter moron

George01

Chatty Member
He is very dramatic when it comes to cheese 🤣 unlucky for him it’s one of the main things I eat because I’m quite fussy. I can’t wait til Baby R is giving him cheesy kisses or going at him with wotsit fingers 🤣🤣 I’m not allowed near him til I’ve brushed my teeth after anything cheesy - which has his benefits 🤣

I’ve heard the same about the McFlurry! It does sound pretty weird
Omg no wotsits and orange foods for babies are banned in thos house, me and my partner are clean freaks and we cant stomach the thought of wotsit fingers so I feel for Mr R on that one hahaha
Unlucky for the toddler but sort of lucky for us he has CMPA so no cheesy orange snacks for him.

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I bought the owlet last week after baby R was poorly and I’d spent 2 nights staring at him with the light from my phone screen checking he was still breathing. I really rate it. We haven’t used the camera yet so I can’t comment on that but the sock is great and really puts my mind at rest. We had debated it when I was pregnant but decided against it because I thought I’d be obsessive but so far I’ve just checked it when he’s been a bit quiet without having to disturb him or kept an eye on it while I’ve gone for a wee, to make a bottle etc while he’s still in his next to me.

I like that I can see all his info in the morning too about his sleep.

View attachment 2961725View attachment 2961735
I’m defo going to get one, there are some on Vinted for good prices otherwise I’ll ask my parents for it as their baby gift! Otherwise I’ll get 66888 baby grows

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg exactly that! Like alrite kid sorry I didn’t read your mind and know you were just about to wake up to have your bottle ready for the very moment you opened your eyes but there is no need to instantly start screaming in my face 😂 the nuby rapid cool has been an absolute life saver!

Mr R just asked me if I want to start trying for no 2 now 🤣 I know I want a tiny gap but I’m not sure 3 weeks PP after a csection is quite the right time 😳
I’ve not used the nuby rapid cool yet 😭 She was only on 2 oz to begin with and now she’s just gone up to 4oz so I’ve been too scared to use it. I don’t really understand it and have been scared to open it it because I don’t fully understand how it works 😂😂

• Haha

User767676

I always watch stuff the next day.

I’ve seen a few episodes of fortune hotel and have recorded it so will catch on that.

I’ve just noticed that it won’t be long til love island - not sure if I’ll watch or not. I used to love it but I only watch random series at the moment, but with maternity coming up it may be worth a watch.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I prefer chippy (cheesy chips and a jumbo sausage). Not a huge fan of Chinese.

Biscuits have to be chocolate hob nobs. Especially dunked in a cup of tea. I ate a whole pack doing a night feed the other day 😁
Please tell me you mean a chocolate hob nob??! I can’t stand a pathetic hob nob with no choccy on dipped in my brew 😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m a set order person but in some places I have a couple of options. It’s boring but I always know what I’m getting so less room for disappointment! If we go somewhere new I’ll have studied the menu for ages beforehand
Same I google the menu 2 weeks in advance 😂

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
For obvious reasons I’ve not really felt like a mum since having the baby…. Until today. I was changing his nappy, wiping his bum and he was flinging his legs all over the place and then just as I slid the new nappy under him he decided to do the biggest dump EVER… who knew a 2lb little baby could produce something so large!! Anyway, as I was wiping his bum again, he started pooing AGAIN and this time it went on my fingers!! So as weird as it sounds, now I’ve been shit on and experienced a difficult nappy change now I feel like a proper mum 😂😂
I love this for you but it also made me laugh x

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
Genius, never thought of looking at rentals!
There’s honestly nothing that’s come up in a 20 mile radius on FB in like a year, live in such a barren area, so that would be ideal. Going to a tabletop baby sale thing this weekend and if there’s nothing there I’m officially drawing a line under it.
Doesn’t help in the airport but I know some destinations have rental services for when you’re there! Again I haven’t a clue how to find them lol but I saw in Lanzarote they have one. It’s only like £20 for a pram/pushchair for a week and they’d drop it off at your hotel etc!

Laughalong

VIP Member
Have you seen the people on TikTok who have the list of rules? I sort of want to do it but don’t want people to think I’m a crazy first time mum!
Yeah that’s why I want to.

Tbh it’s made me mention it again just now and how much I want to give rules out and OH said “I thought you didn’t want people for the first month anyway apart from immediate family” yes!!!!!! that’ll do for me

PoppyKJ

We have smiles. We’ve had them for about a week and they’re so cute! I wish we could share pics without being outing 😭 Hope Baby W shows off her smile soon too 🥰

Since the day Baby R was born I’ve always rubbed noses with him like Eskimo kisses and for the past 2 days he’s shuffled himself to my shoulder then started whacking my head with his hand so I turn to him and like stared at me til I rub noses with him and then he smiles 🥰 he probably has no idea what he’s actually doing and it’s probably not intentional but it made me cry at the cuteness the first couple of times. Now I’m worrying we’ll both look like rudolph if he doesn’t stop doing it 🤣

Listen to the sales person on the car seat! We ended up buying another one when Baby R was about 2 weeks old because the one with our travel system was awful. Can you buy the pram separately without the car seat?
I think so - it was the icandy orange 4. But now I’ve seen its on voluntary recall. Give up already :(

• Sad

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Nervous on how my dog baby will react to the upcoming new arrival. I have a 2 year old mini dachshund who through no fault of my own 🤥 thinks he is an actual human child, and very spoilt. Been dealing with a lot of shite through my pregnancy and dunno how I’d have gotten through it without him. He is incredibly protective of me & must be with me at all times. Has anyone else dealt with a clingy dog and newborn?
I’m feeling the same! We also have a mini dachshund who is literally my child. Not sure what we’re going to do..!

• Heart