Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
I asked this on the main pregnancy thread but didn’t get a reply. Anyone seen a tight jumpsuit or romper in a soft stretchy sports material and not ribbed and not super expensive please?
Fairly sure there’s ones on Oh Polly that matches this. But not cheap. I personally have been wearing one of the long sleeve tight ones from PLT that has the zip, but it’s ribbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Which ones did you get in the end? I need to pick some up? And how many sizes would you size up?
I just went 1 size up and they’re okay. I got some black seamless ones from Asda which are soooo comfy then just some black plain full briefs from Sainsbury’s which are ok too!

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
It’s just taken us 30 min to do our 15 min drive to the hospital (just going for the whooping cough drop in clinic) but wow hope this isn’t the case in an actual emergency
---
I couldn’t use the water machine just then and my boyfriend did it and went “what would you do without me” the quick whitted me instantly replies “Well for starters I’d sleep well”

Last edited:
  • Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
We changed Baby R’s bottles over today to the bigger ones now he’s on 5oz - I didn’t realise how many we had - it’s a good job he took to mam bottles 😳 Still think I need more rapid cools ❤😂 Mr R is not impressed that I’ve taken over one of the kitchen worktop spaces. Then also the space by the sink with the 2 sterilisers and the bottle drying rack 🙈
View attachment 2984525
This pic gives me the fear as a previously breast feeding Mum. All I needed was me 😂
We did a bottle here and there for the first few months but pre-made and like 2 bottles. I really want to do some formula but it is daunting, measuring and timing and how long it can be made up for but what temp and all that.
I can see why you’d have one rapid cool cooling down and another ready to go then one for out and about so you don’t have to pack the one off the side each timee so 3, but why 6? And are the little bottles no good now? Do you recommend a measuring pot thingy to have the formula ready in advance?

Also, ngl, I’m usualy not keen on shoes on tinies, I just live little feet in socks, but those are so frickin’ cute I think I might actually need them. My oldest had Nike in black as their first summer shoes and they melt me 🥹
---
Nike sunrays*- recommended

Last edited:
  • Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
I don’t really get videos like this. Do people just do things to be obscure? Why would you let people kiss the baby? Why would they eat a happy meal at 6 months? What made her decide to wean at 4 months? Like I just feel like some people just WANT to ignore all guidelines/advice for the sake of it. It’s not controversial it’s just wrong lol

I did try to just post the video, Tattle wasn’t having it so here’s screenshots. Then there’s comment saying they have never sterilised a bottle lol
Fucking idiots who do it for likes not caring they can influence other people to do the same when it’s not right for them at all. Off the scale narcissism.

For all the strange people out there that use their kids to make a buck, stranger still the people that follow them. You see ‘advice’ on IG daily that’s potentially deadly dangerous and when people call it out there’s always someone to say “I did it and my baby survived so it’s safe, leave them alone”. Really winds me up 🙈

George01

Chatty Member
Bless her! Baby R had another 💩 this morning, and he’s barely being sick now. It’s been a real game changer swapping the milk for him
Do you use the comfort milk or the drops?
I'm praying this baby doesn't have CMPA so need all the tips for if he's a little grunter with constipation!

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I let my nesting instincts take over and decided to deep clean my kitchen. Anyway, I’ve pulled something in my leg and Mr B came home from work to me crying and now he’s doing his best following my instructions to finish the job I started. I’m sure this was how he planned to spend his Friday night 😂
Is it infuriating you watching him trying to follow your instructions and getting it wrong or not doing it to your standards? 🤣

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, this thread is generating a few reports.

Anyone trolling will no doubt be delighted that you've posted to announce your not posting, that's why it said to not announce your departure and to ignore trolls as it'll only encourage them giving a reaction.

• Heart

Lexi88

Does anyone else feel weird about telling people you’re trying/having another? I don’t mind telling you ladies but Mr R told his whole family at lunch yesterday that we’re going to be trying again in a few weeks. It feels weird announcing to them all that as soon as I’m healed then we’re going to be going bareback as often as possible 😳 his mum was even joking about buying baby ear defenders and a little eye mask so he doesn’t wake up and see (I feel too weird about having sex in the room with the baby anyway, so won’t be happening).
Yeah I wouldn't tell anyone we was trying, maybe my friends but definitely not family! Did he tell you he was going to let them know? I would be mortified haha

• Haha

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Omg is Next Generation coming back?? I'm a proper lurker on the thread for that on here, I loved Next Generation it felt dead different to the other Teen Moms. I haven't watched the newest UK season yet also saving that.
Someone tell me why I think I'm having a relaxing mat leave with a new born and 2 year old tho 😂😂 ill watch one episode of something and Fireman Sam will be on
Does your 2yo go to nursery? If so, those times are great for tv watching and baby cuddles!

• Heart

Bumblebee2019

Thanks everyone, I’ve had pretty much no sleep as I’ve been on the monitor most of the night and he’s just not hitting criteria 😔 ir seems my pulse is really low which is affecting the baby. I’m waiting to see the consultant, I’m so exhausted 😔 the only good thing is they were desperate for me to eat just something so I’ve managed to wangle 3 portions of jelly and ice cream so far 😂 nothing else appeals to me
Sending you lots of love! Like everyone else has said you’re in the right place. Sorry it’s such a shit time for you though ❤

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
So glad it’s not just me. Ordered both, and threw this one in for good measure! I’m a bit iffy about short things at the minute, which is ironic because pre pregnancy I would never have worn a midi because I liked having everything tight/short on my body 🤣 now I’m the opposite. Mum life really is a thing. I just don’t like the feeling of looking inappropriate, whilst with a bump. I don’t even look on Oh Polly anymore, at the ripe age of 25.

Attachments

• Heart

Laughalong

VIP Member
I didn’t even have the Owlet with my first and I was still a constant worrier and didn’t sleep because I would just sit up and watch him when I knew my partner was asleep and no one was keeping an eye on him. I think you’re going to worry with or without it!!
Exactly that. I’m either going to watch the baby or watch the app, if I’m crazy I’m crazy 🤣

Whassupgirl

I’m really struggling today tbh. Was with my partner for 7 years and he left me in February, I’m due start of July. Has no interest in baby & has blocked me, with no contact since then. Have had to pretend to everyone that everything is fine. But it’s not, I feel like I’m drowning. The thoughts of another week of acting normal, when all I want to do is cry and hide. I’m so scared and I feel so alone. Everyone means well and is just asking about the baby, how can no one see I’m falling apart. Why is no one asking how I am. I’m sorry, I’m not sure why I’ve written this. I don’t really have anyone to talk to
I’m so so sorry you’re going through this and struggling so much 😔 do you have a good support network around you? Please
consider telling someone how you feel to get things out in the open, even using this thread can feel therapeutic for some just to write your feelings down and get them out

Lexi88

I planned to spend the next few months in nice summer dresses but the weather has been so shit lately ☹ I haven’t bought any maternity clothes, just sized up on things until I have a proper bump!

• Heart

AL10

VIP Member
im having such a rough time 😞 ive been admitted now for the third time in my pregnancy. Im struggling so much this is the hardest thing ive ever done - hats off to you ladies who do it over and over! They’re worried about blood flow to the baby and the size. I’m so scared 😔
Hope you and baby are doing okay, sending you love 💕

• Heart