Pregnancy Off Topic Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you’re doing ok and Baby Watermelon is so good! ❤

Mr R’s stepmum will be lucky if I don’t break her legs 😁 but yes, fuming! Especially because she was all up in his face and then went “I’ve got a cold” 😠 Mr R stayed away from him for 3 days when he was poorly but she just breathes all over him!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad you’re doing ok and Baby Watermelon is so good! ❤

Mr R’s stepmum will be lucky if I don’t break her legs 😁 but yes, fuming! Especially because she was all up in his face and then went “I’ve got a cold” 😠 Mr R stayed away from him for 3 days when he was poorly but she just breathes all over him!
Arrrrr that proper annoys me when people do that. Just stay away!!! You can see them when you’re better!!

Similar thing I hate is when a random person in the street struts up to the pram and sticks their face in to the pram and starts looking like their getting a bit handsy like their going to touch them. I have nearly karate chopped a few people who have got too close

• Heart
Reactions: 2
See this just makes me think cos I was saying to my boyfriend is it weird if we send messages with things like wash your hands before touching baby / don’t come around if you’re not well to our family/friends and he said “everyone knows that now it’s common sense” clearly bleeping not!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
👋🏼 all.
Has anyone heard any update on Lucyxxxx’s situation? I saw she was having a bit of trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
👋🏼 all.
Has anyone heard any update on Lucyxxxx’s situation? I saw she was having a bit of trouble.
I’ve been wondering where she was but didn’t want to tag her or anything just in case she didn’t want to talk. Really hope she’s okay though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
See this just makes me think cos I was saying to my boyfriend is it weird if we send messages with things like wash your hands before touching baby / don’t come around if you’re not well to our family/friends and he said “everyone knows that now it’s common sense” clearly bleeping not!!!
It really isn’t!! We give hand sanitizer to people as they walk in the house and have bottles of it dotted everywhere. Most people have been really good and cancelled visits if they’ve not been well but we have had to tell 1 person they couldn’t hold him when they’d just had a fag outside, and asked a couple to wash their hands first. We’ve also had to ask people not to kiss his hands/face. Luckily most people are ok but you probably will need to get firm with some people. If I’d known his step mum wasn’t well I wouldn’t have taken Baby R to their house and definitely wouldn’t have let her get up in his face. She did the same with Mr R’s 6mo old nephews that evening too and they’re also poorly. Shes not a popular lady this week!

Lucy has posted on a couple of other threads about what’s going on with her. I won’t post the details because it’s her info to share but if you search her posts you’ll be able to see what’s going on. At her last update everything was ok with her baby girl though. I’m sure she’ll appreciate your good thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
👋🏼 all.
She’s been active on another thread I’m on. She’s having a situation with her other children atm, her pregnancy was still going fine last time she updated

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It really isn’t!! We give hand sanitizer to people as they walk in the house and have bottles of it dotted everywhere. Most people have been really good and cancelled visits if they’ve not been well but we have had to tell 1 person they couldn’t hold him when they’d just had a fag outside, and asked a couple to wash their hands first. We’ve also had to ask people not to kiss his hands/face. Luckily most people are ok but you probably will need to get firm with some people. If I’d known his step mum wasn’t well I wouldn’t have taken Baby R to their house and definitely wouldn’t have let her get up in his face. She did the same with Mr R’s 6mo old nephews that evening too and they’re also poorly. Shes not a popular lady this week!

Lucy has posted on a couple of other threads about what’s going on with her. I won’t post the details because it’s her info to share but if you search her posts you’ll be able to see what’s going on. At her last update everything was ok with her baby girl though. I’m sure she’ll appreciate your good thoughts x
That’s the other thing I wanted to tell people, not to kiss. And again he’s told me everyone already knows that 🤨 his mum/dad definitely do because they already have grandkids and his mum has an Early Years degree… then obv his siblings are the ones that have kids so they know too. Maybe the extended side I might have to. I’m not shy though especially over things like this.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the people on TikTok who have the list of rules? I sort of want to do it but don’t want people to think I’m a crazy first time mum!

Have you seen the people on TikTok who have the list of rules? I sort of want to do it but don’t want people to think I’m a crazy first time mum!
Yeah that’s why I want to.

Tbh it’s made me mention it again just now and how much I want to give rules out and OH said “I thought you didn’t want people for the first month anyway apart from immediate family” yes!!!!!! that’ll do for me

Reactions: 1
I hope your MIL feels incredibly bleeping guilty. How horrible for you. Sending love
She won’t care. BIL’s twins are poorly with it too and they have other health issues so that’s a newborn baby and poorly 6m old babies she’s spread her germs to without a care in the world.

He’s got a viral infection and his chest is gurgling like a draining washing machine when he lays flat. It’s awful. He looks so sad and poorly 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s been active on another thread I’m on. She’s having a situation with her other children atm, her pregnancy was still going fine last time she updated
I did see she'd had some trouble then lost the thread it was in and didn't see any update. Hope she's coping ok.

Oh Raspberry, poor little guy. I hope there's something they can give him to help, you must be beside yourself x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.