Pregnancy Off Topic Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg is that what The Forune Hotel is? My partner will love that, I'll have to tell him!
I've been saving all my reality shows for mat leave, so I've got Vanderpump Rules and Summer House to watch, I just love watching shite that requires 0 concentration 😂
Picked my 2 year old up from nursery at 12, I'd love to know how he gets so messy cos in this house that kid is an absolute clean freak, the second anything is on his hands he's making us wash them!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Love this thread idea thanks for making it @watermelon sugar 🥰

I've been watching the Fortune Hotel too. It's one of them where you start watching it and think god this is tit but then I am now absolutely hooked on it 😂 I was a bit lost when MAFS Aus finished so it's been good to watch that!
I've also been watching Love Triangle. I just started the Tattootist of Auschwitz on sky atlantic too, it's my fav book and I'm really enjoying the tv series so far! I'm a big Teen Mom fan and that starts soon too! Plus Love Island coming up, I've got loads to watch!

I've got a huge watch list for when I go on maternity I can't wait 😂

• Heart
Love this thread idea thanks for making it @watermelon sugar 🥰

I've been watching the Fortune Hotel too. It's one of them where you start watching it and think god this is tit but then I am now absolutely hooked on it 😂 I was a bit lost when MAFS Aus finished so it's been good to watch that!
I've also been watching Love Triangle. I just started the Tattootist of Auschwitz on sky atlantic too, it's my fav book and I'm really enjoying the tv series so far! I'm a big Teen Mom fan and that starts soon too! Plus Love Island coming up, I've got loads to watch!

I've got a huge watch list for when I go on maternity I can't wait 😂
I’ve given up with American teen mom, it’s not as interesting when they’re all in their 30s with big houses and the same drama as when they were 16. I love the uk one and seen next generation is coming back!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve given up with American teen mom, it’s not as interesting when they’re all in their 30s with big houses and the same drama as when they were 16. I love the uk one and seen next generation is coming back!
Omg is Next Generation coming back?? I'm a proper lurker on the thread for that on here, I loved Next Generation it felt dead different to the other Teen Moms. I haven't watched the newest UK season yet also saving that.
Someone tell me why I think I'm having a relaxing mat leave with a new born and 2 year old tho 😂😂 ill watch one episode of something and Fireman Sam will be on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fortune Hotel reminds me a bit of The Traitors so if you like that you will love it! I literally watch every realty tv show going though 😅 I think cause my job can be so mentally exhausting I like to watch something that requires very little thinking 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg is Next Generation coming back?? I'm a proper lurker on the thread for that on here, I loved Next Generation it felt dead different to the other Teen Moms. I haven't watched the newest UK season yet also saving that.
Someone tell me why I think I'm having a relaxing mat leave with a new born and 2 year old tho 😂😂 ill watch one episode of something and Fireman Sam will be on
Does your 2yo go to nursery? If so, those times are great for tv watching and baby cuddles!

• Heart
Love that this thread has been made.

My boyfriend knows about Tattle and the pregnancy thread and I was saying to him how invaluable I have found it. It’s so nice seeing the same names, knowing where everyone’s up to and sharing our moans/happiness/dilemmas. I don’t know anyone pregnant in real life so would have massively struggled not having anyone to have the conversations with. Peanut has been a weird place and I can’t even bring myself to consider Reddit as I feel like I could post something about having a cold and some lunatic will tell me I’m probs losing the baby. I love it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Great idea! I was reluctant to leave the pregnancy thread too even tho baby raspberry is 2 weeks old today.

We’re not watching anything because there doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment, even tho we spend hours on the sofa doing nothing other than watch Baby R!

Fortune Hotel sounds good though. Traitors got me hooked during pregnancy and I binged all the series in about a week 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Great idea! I was reluctant to leave the pregnancy thread too even tho baby raspberry is 2 weeks old today.

We’re not watching anything because there doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day at the moment, even tho we spend hours on the sofa doing nothing other than watch Baby R!

Fortune Hotel sounds good though. Traitors got me hooked during pregnancy and I binged all the series in about a week 🤣
Happy 2 weeks baby R ❤

• Heart
Love that this thread has been made.

My boyfriend knows about Tattle and the pregnancy thread and I was saying to him how invaluable I have found it. It’s so nice seeing the same names, knowing where everyone’s up to and sharing our moans/happiness/dilemmas. I don’t know anyone pregnant in real life so would have massively struggled not having anyone to have the conversations with. Peanut has been a weird place and I can’t even bring myself to consider Reddit as I feel like I could post something about having a cold and some lunatic will tell me I’m probs losing the baby. I love it here.
I feel the same about the pregnancy thread! I also love that everyone joins around 4-8 weeks asking the same sort of questions we all did about disappearing symptoms, early scans, how many tests are too many, how booking appts work etc and the same people who were asking the questions a couple months ago are the ones now reassuring anxious women and giving advice 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel the same about the pregnancy thread! I also love that everyone joins around 4-8 weeks asking the same sort of questions we all did about disappearing symptoms, early scans, how many tests are too many, how booking appts work etc and the same people who were asking the questions a couple months ago are the ones now reassuring anxious women and giving advice 😊
I’ve noticed that too and it’s so nice to be able to pass on the same advice to the lovely ladies who are early on. Your words were a massive reassurance when I was early on raspberry ❤ I really haven’t seen any other pregnancy thread online like it, just so supportive and kind

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Aw our little fruit babies are just a couple of days apart 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aw our little fruit babies are just a couple of days apart 🥺
How are you doing with your csection recovery? And how is baby watermelon doing? Baby R has caught a cold from one of his nana’s (Mr R’s step mum, who’s now top of my hit list) so I haven’t slept because I’ve been watching him all night making sure he’s still breathing because he was so chesty and his breathing was really weird. He seems a bit better today though but only wants me and not Mr R which is tough when I could really do with a nap!

I’ve noticed that too and it’s so nice to be able to pass on the same advice to the lovely ladies who are early on. Your words were a massive reassurance when I was early on raspberry ❤ I really haven’t seen any other pregnancy thread online like it, just so supportive and kind
It’s definitely the best one I’ve found too! I joined a couple of fb groups but they’re not the same as this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah but Ellie isn’t on it, think she got kicked off!

I miss the old days of teen mom uk where Megan had the horse in the garden 😂

I’m expecting my maternity leave to just be nice walks, cuddles and tele and finally feeling better. I think it’s going to be a shock !

• Heart
Yeah but Ellie isn’t on it, think she got kicked off!

I miss the old days of teen mom uk where Megan had the horse in the garden 😂

I’m expecting my maternity leave to just be nice walks, cuddles and tele and finally feeling better. I think it’s going to be a shock !
I starter watching the old one the other day when inwas "working" from home. It was mad rewatching it I used to love Megan's wild life

My maternity leave so far has been like this, but very tired and fuelled on red bull and coffee 😂 😂
---
How are you doing with your csection recovery? And how is baby watermelon doing? Baby R has caught a cold from one of his nana’s (Mr R’s step mum, who’s now top of my hit list) so I haven’t slept because I’ve been watching him all night making sure he’s still breathing because he was so chesty and his breathing was really weird. He seems a bit better today though but only wants me and not Mr R which is tough when I could really do with a nap!
Quite good to be fair! This week I’ve felt much more like myself. I don’t like touching or looking at my scar, Im a bit squeemish and stuff like that knocks me sick anyway 😂 Had a bit of a scare the other day with the amount of blood I was losing but it’s slowed down a lot now! Baby Watermelon is a dream, she’s so content! Im fully prepared for that to change though cos I know it does 😂

Omg poor baby Raspberry!! A cold at two weeks 😭 I’d be gutted! And the same as you up with worry. I bet you’re fuming with Stepmum raspberry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.