Pregnancy #9 we love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I toss and turn most of the night. How much longer have you got left?
Ages 😂I’m only 17 weeks and honestly my bum hurts so bad
Every night! I found swapping my huge pregnancy pillow (which just made me hot and more uncomfortable) for a normal pillow between my knees takes the pressure away slightly and makes it a little more comfortable
ah ok I’ll try that, or maybe the sofa as it’s softer! I’m usually a side sleeper so I don’t get why it’s hurting 😭

Sleeping like shite here too, really comes back to haunt you being a stomach sleeper usually doesn’t it 😂😂

19 week scan for me Friday. How slow will this week go?!

Reactions: 6
Sleeping like shite here too, really comes back to haunt you being a stomach sleeper usually doesn’t it 😂😂

I’ve got mine next Tuesday, feels like the longest drag now! Are you going to find out the sex?

Reactions: 1
Found out this morning my workplace wants us to do lateral flow testing twice a week. (Even though we’ve all been coming in as normal since March 2020). The thought of putting the swab anywhere near my nose or mouth is making me shiver. I already struggle brushing my teeth 🥲.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

I've got my 12 week scan next week and I'm so nervous. Just terrified nothing will be there, I was the same last time!

Found out this morning my workplace wants us to do lateral flow testing twice a week. (Even though we’ve all been coming in as normal since March 2020). The thought of putting the swab anywhere near my nose or mouth is making me shiver. I already struggle brushing my teeth 🥲.
I had a dream last night that at my work were going to start this! I vomit everytime i brush my teeth so if it happened it would not be good for anyone involved 😂😂

• Heart
Hey ladies! Just a quick one can't find much online (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place) those that are currently working at the work place what's the covid rules for when your 28 weeks pregnant have they now changed? In working from home but sometimes I need to do site visits (hard hat, steel toe cap boots the lot 😂) but my pregnancy is high risk? That's what's ticked in my notes anyway, should I be going out on site? I haven't had a risk assessment at work or anything) sorry for the rambling just can't find any info!

Hey ladies! Just a quick one can't find much online (maybe I'm looking in the wrong place) those that are currently working at the work place what's the covid rules for when your 28 weeks pregnant have they now changed? In working from home but sometimes I need to do site visits (hard hat, steel toe cap boots the lot 😂) but my pregnancy is high risk? That's what's ticked in my notes anyway, should I be going out on site? I haven't had a risk assessment at work or anything) sorry for the rambling just can't find any info!
I work in health and safety in an environment with PPE - boots high vis etc. I can’t work from home so have not been told anything different. I believe with social distancing ending soon it doesn’t look like being pregnant would put us under the vulnerable category anymore

I work in health and safety in an environment with PPE - boots high vis etc. I can’t work from home so have not been told anything different. I believe with social distancing ending soon it doesn’t look like being pregnant would put us under the vulnerable category anymore
Thank you! 😁 My boss wasn't sure, but to be fair I would quite like to go out for a little break away from being at home haha!!

24 weeks today and I threw up this morning for the first time in like 7 weeks and the nausea is back big time. What the fuuuuck, thought I’d escaped that phase!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning ladies hope everyone is well. Im officially into my last week. Im 38+2 today but due to my age (43) im being induced on Sunday. It’s all booked for 9am Sunday morning, im hoping baby puts in an appearance before then! Im having a sweep tomorrow and there’s two more booked for Thursday and Saturday if needed! Very excited but all of a sudden very nervous as I know what’s coming 😂 this is my 5th baby and the nerves don’t get any easier to manage 😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone take chewable pregnancy vitamins? I am struggling to swallow the pregnacare ones at the moment

Does anyone take chewable pregnancy vitamins? I am struggling to swallow the pregnacare ones at the moment
The chewable ones are worse I'm sorry to say! Look at the reviews of them on boots. I wish I had before I bought them 😂 they are vile and they stick to your teeth (the pregnacare ones) I ended up just buying a mint flavoured spray vitamin D, and a seperate folic acid as it was teeny on its own and more manageable.

• Sick
Had a private early reassurance scan on Saturday and got to see my little bean and hear it's heartbeat! Definitely cried a bit when they played it. Then Sunday we told immediate family so lots of (happy) tears there too.

Then this morning the midwife called me (at 8.02am :oops:) to offer me my first appointments! Got a telephone appointment on Wednesday when I'll be 8 weeks, and an in-person one next week. I'm assuming they've just split the normal booking appointment into two slots for some reason.

Nervous but excited, it all seems very real now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The chewable ones are worse I'm sorry to say! Look at the reviews of them on boots. I wish I had before I bought them 😂 they are vile and they stick to your teeth (the pregnacare ones) I ended up just buying a mint flavoured spray vitamin D, and a seperate folic acid as it was teeny on its own and more manageable.
Oh no thanks for the warning 😂😂
I think I read somewhere that the seven seas ones aren't as big as the pregnacare...I'll have to look into that.

Has anyone found that you looked like you had a "bump" rather early on... Then a few weeks later the bloating goes away and so does the "bump"??

Around 11-13 weeks, I was looking proper round. But now at almost 16 weeks, my belly is looking almost flat again :(

I know it's probably normal but it's bringing back some creeping anxiety and I want to shoo it away before it ruins my week 🙄😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.