Pregnancy #9 we love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I hope nobody minds me posting this here - my period is just a day late so I took a test on the off chance just now - I *think* I can see a faint line but I think it might just be my eyes! It looks blue in real life... I was just wanting some of your opinions. I won’t be offended if you can’t see it 😊
Thats is a definite faint line!
Try taking a test tomorrow morning to be sure or buy some first response tests, that's ones I used that gave me my positive 5 days before my missed period.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I hope nobody minds me posting this here - my period is just a day late so I took a test on the off chance just now - I *think* I can see a faint line but I think it might just be my eyes! It looks blue in real life... I was just wanting some of your opinions. I won’t be offended if you can’t see it 😊
I can see it! I hate blue dye ones though honestly. Get yourself on Amazon prime and get the pink dye early response ones. So much better. Good luck let us know!!

I can see it! I hate blue dye ones though honestly. Get yourself on Amazon prime and get the pink dye early response ones. So much better. Good luck let us know!!
Thank you so much for your reply - I’ll get on that now! X

Thats is a definite faint line!
Try taking a test tomorrow morning to be sure or buy some first response tests, that's ones I used that gave me my positive 5 days before my missed period.
Fab thanks so much - I’ll do that tomorrow x

Reactions: 2
I can see it but I’ve heard of something called evaporation lines, though I don’t know what they look like. The TTC thread may help too. Good luck xx

Hate hate hate hate family giving us opinions about baby names now.
We have ours picked and now just not telling parents because I refuse to have it ruined.
Will it be to everyone's taste? No.
But we love it, its special to us.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can definitely see a line but I echo what everyone else is saying about getting a pink dye test! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

We have ours picked and now just not telling parents because I refuse to have it ruined.
This is what is putting me off sharing names with people when they start asking. Everyone has an opinion! That said I have one boys name and that is it! Any inspiration welcome 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve told everyone already I won’t be sharing names! Not any we seriously like anyway. Not going to decide until baby is born and we see them but I’m only discussing names generally / casually and not giving any clues to what we shortlist because I cannot deal with unnecessary opinions or being put off which I know MIL and my immediate family will do as they like completely different names to me. I really really love the name Jesse for a boy and it’s basically the only boys name I like but my husband is dead dead set against it (he’s older than me and when he was at school calling another boy a big jessy as an insult was a thing). 27 more weeks to work on him if we end up being blue!

Reactions: 6
I see it 😄I had a faint line like that on my first test the day before my missed period then the next morning got a full on dark positive! You could maybe try a digital one?

I don’t think anyone other than my parents fiancé and brother like the name I have chosen because I keep getting is that still her name and I’m like yes it is and stop asking me because it’s not being amended changed nor shortened 🙄 xx

Hi gang, I just got back from an impromptu early scan because I’ve been having a horrid ache in my left side near my ribs and I’ve just been mentally tormenting myself for the last week that I just had to do something.

pleased to report a lil shrimpy shaped baby with a lovely heartbeat was seen in the right place measuring 3 days ahead❤ Feel like the weight off my shoulders is immense. I know it’s still early days but knowing baby is in the right place with a lovely heartbeat is amazing. Had a trans vaginal scan and it was completely painless and not a problem at all (always intrigued about them!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Went to an actual shop today.....first time since they opened back up here and I couldn't resist. I mean it's probably SO impractical but I just couldn't not 😭
Oh I am so jealous, this is beautiful!! Baby girls clothes are so much nicer than boys. I've been insanely jealous seeing all the beautiful pastels and ditsy floral patterns even on baby grows. Boys just get garish primary colours and big bold prints of cars and tractors. I've been buying a lot of white and neutral for my baby boy.

Reactions: 6
Hi guys, very random but looking for some advice (well point of view maybe)

I booked take my daughter to see in the night garden live in July (I’d have been about 28 weeks) but unfortunately we found out today that it’s been postponed to October...2 days after my due date. I have to let them know my Friday if I want them. Would you keep them and hope baby is still inside? Or is sitting in a theatre with a load of kids whilst overdue a ridiculous idea 😂

I really wanted to take her before baby #2 but the timing is poor 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What would you do??

Reactions: 1
Hi guys, very random but looking for some advice (well point of view maybe)

I booked take my daughter to see in the night garden live in July (I’d have been about 28 weeks) but unfortunately we found out today that it’s been postponed to October...2 days after my due date. I have to let them know my Friday if I want them. Would you keep them and hope baby is still inside? Or is sitting in a theatre with a load of kids whilst overdue a ridiculous idea 😂

I really wanted to take her before baby #2 but the timing is poor 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
What would you do??
Erm I would probably keep them and if I couldn’t go I would ask my brother or parents to take her x

Reactions: 3
Boys just get garish primary colours and big bold prints of cars and tractors. I've been buying a lot of white and neutral for my baby boy.
Feel like I’m an advert for Sainsbury’s but they have some cute baby boy neutrals, navy, grey, yellow and green. Their muted safari print is lovely. Next & H&M last time I looked too. Lots of natural, autumnal colours

• Heart
Feel like I’m an advert for Sainsbury’s but they have some cute baby boy neutrals, navy, grey, yellow and green. Their muted safari print is lovely. Next & H&M last time I looked too. Lots of natural, autumnal colours
I agree, H&M especially do loads of more neutral coloured boys things (along with the other stuff!)

@Nursty Zara generally do less garish stuff for boys as well.

Ooh thank you, I'll have a look!

Weve went for the name Marshall for our boy.
It happened because we were listening to Eminem- partners favourite artist
And I said Marshall as a joke and the baby kicks and he kicks every time we say hello Marshall
So really the baby picked his own name so if that's not good enough for my and his family they can bugger off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone struggling with getting in the right position in bed? My pressure points on my hips/bum are agony 😭

Reactions: 7
Anyone struggling with getting in the right position in bed? My pressure points on my hips/bum are agony 😭
Every night! I found swapping my huge pregnancy pillow (which just made me hot and more uncomfortable) for a normal pillow between my knees takes the pressure away slightly and makes it a little more comfortable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.