Pregnancy #60

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any heart burn/ acid reflux tips please? Only just over 9 weeks but I’ve a sore throat and a burnt patch in my throat from the reflux being so bad 😭

rennies, anti sickness meds, being careful, not eating for hours before bed, sleeping on the left side whilst raised etc hasn’t even touched it and I can’t go to sleep tonight because I physically can’t lay down or I will throw up 😭
Go to your GP and get prescribed omeprazole! Only thing that got rid of my heartburn ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any heart burn/ acid reflux tips please? Only just over 9 weeks but I’ve a sore throat and a burnt patch in my throat from the reflux being so bad 😭

rennies, anti sickness meds, being careful, not eating for hours before bed, sleeping on the left side whilst raised etc hasn’t even touched it and I can’t go to sleep tonight because I physically can’t lay down or I will throw up 😭
Definitely go to GP to get omeprazole, hopefully that'll help.
---
Go to your GP and get prescribed omeprazole! Only thing that got rid of my heartburn ☺
Snap!

• Heart
Had a dream that I had baby last night - think it’s one of only a handful I’ve had about the baby. I thought I’d have loads - especially listening to a hypnobirthing audiobook before I go to sleep !

I can’t believe I’m finally in the last bracket before being full term! I joined these threads way before 12 weeks like most of us did absolutely terrified now I’m 5 weeks from my due date!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just got a load of old baby clothes out of the loft I actually couldn’t believe how much stuff I saved! When’s everyone washing baby clothes? Currently 31 weeks!

Just got a load of old baby clothes out of the loft I actually couldn’t believe how much stuff I saved! When’s everyone washing baby clothes? Currently 31 weeks!
I’m hoping to last until I finish work at 36 weeks but I’ll wash a few for hospital bag before. I can’t wait to see them all on the line !

• Heart
Soon as there's a place to put them.
I'm regretting putting things off now everything feels like so much more effort!

Had my last ante-natal midwife appt today. Well, I can have the 38wk one but she said there's no point really as they'll be doing my c-sec pre op then anyway. Feeling very real!!
Baby is head down but no where near engaged and we couldn't get the handheld ultrasound to work but everything seems to be as it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Soon as there's a place to put them.
I'm regretting putting things off now everything feels like so much more effort!

Had my last ante-natal midwife appt today. Well, I can have the 38wk one but she said there's no point really as they'll be doing my c-sec pre op then anyway. Feeling very real!!
Baby is head down but no where near engaged and we couldn't get the handheld ultrasound to work but everything seems to be as it should.
I can’t believe your little one is nearly here. I remember you getting pregnant the month before me from the TTC thread! Have you got your date yet ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like I did it about then, gave me a chance to properly take stock and see what gaps there were to look out / hint for haha. And it’s nice when you feel tit and massive to go and open an organised drawer of teeny clothes for a pick me up 🥺

I can’t believe your little one is nearly here. I remember you getting pregnant the month before me from the TTC thread! Have you got your date yet ?
It's gone so slow yet so fast. I love to see the TTC ladies on these threads 🥺💜

@littlepup how exciting!! Are you about 3 weeks away then?
Yes I think so.
I thought I didn't get a date until after a growth scan next week but she said I'll know this week.
Thing is, I turn 39wks on Friday 21st and they don't do electives on weekends so she thinks it'll prob be the Mon or Tues so 39+3/4. Last time I went into labour at 39 and baby was much smaller so feels like that's pushing it.
She I could ask for the Friday or earlier but I don't know who to ask so I'm going to wait for the growth scan as it might give me more clout then try to get it all sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maternity leave has officially started! I kicked it off by coming into my house out the rain and slipping on the tiles and hurting my back.
Turns out rain, tiles and dunks are a terrible combo, who knew!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maternity leave has officially started! I kicked it off by coming into my house out the rain and slipping on the tiles and hurting my back.
Turns out rain, tiles and dunks are a terrible combo, who knew!!
Are you ok now? Hope you haven’t done any damage to yourself 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Are you ok now? Hope you haven’t done any damage to yourself 😩
Ah I'm OK thank you! Been lying down getting all the attention so it's ok hahaha. Gonna keep an eye on everything and make sure I'm OK though just to be safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah I'm OK thank you! Been lying down getting all the attention so it's ok hahaha. Gonna keep an eye on everything and make sure I'm OK though just to be safe!
Crikey, hope you get recovered & some time to chill (as much as possible with a toddler 🤪) before bubs is here!

• Heart
Gonna keep an eye on everything and make sure I'm OK though just to be safe!
Hope you’re feeling better and able to get some sleep.

Just for fun, doesn’t matter if it’s accurate, of course everyone’s got different needs and budgets but apart from the obvious car seats, prams, thermometer, calpol etc what’s on everyone’s highly recommended lists? Either from experience or what you’ve been told/seen.

Mine would be the Milton cold water, totter and tumble mat, a folding change mat/bag with compartments esp if breast feeding so you don’t need a massive bag in the early days like this
IMG_4385.jpeg

and this
IMG_4384.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Hope you’re feeling better and able to get some sleep.

Just for fun, doesn’t matter if it’s accurate, of course everyone’s got different needs and budgets but apart from the obvious car seats, prams, thermometer, calpol etc what’s on everyone’s highly recommended lists? Either from experience or what you’ve been told/seen.

Mine would be the Milton cold water, totter and tumble mat, a folding change mat/bag with compartments esp if breast feeding so you don’t need a massive bag in the early days like this
View attachment 2975116
and this
View attachment 2975114
The one I haven’t seen everywhere but saw from one girl I follow is a car camera rather than a mirror. Makes way more sense

Attachments

Reactions: 2