Pregnancy #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did the app too lol and I think they are so cute!
IMG_7273.jpeg
IMG_7272.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Shouldn’t moan about FB marketplace after the free bouncer the other day but I do hate when people start to reply then stop. Or just don’t. I know how annoying it is, because when I sold/gave a lot away during a house move it made me hate my life but I wish people would just take the seconds to be like “It’s gone”. My real gripe is the ones that reply then just stop though. Can I have it?!
ahh I messaged someone last week about a baby bjorn bouncer and got no reply but then noticed a few days later she had changed the post to ‘Sold pending collection’ - why not just reply aswell to save me checking!

Reactions: 1
That little girl looks like the really young Matilda off of the film!
i said the same thing haha!
It does look like me as a child tbf with a dash of Mr10 and the boy deffo looks like Mr10 with a dash of me 😂

ahh I messaged someone last week about a baby bjorn bouncer and got no reply but then noticed a few days later she had changed the post to ‘Sold pending collection’ - why not just reply aswell to save me checking!
At least they changed the post, worse is when they read your message & just don’t respond but the ad remains up… like why?

or had someone the other day, claim someone had asked them more than the asking price so if I wanted it I needed to offer more, nah you’re good thanks

I don’t usually use fb marketplace because it’s such a pain but I managed to get a whole nursery set of cot bed, wardrobe, changing table and rocking chair all brand new £350 because the woman was moving countries and hadn’t had the chance to use it yet, I actually felt quite guilty lol but definitely worth keeping your eyes peeled

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shouldn’t moan about FB marketplace after the free bouncer the other day but I do hate when people start to reply then stop. Or just don’t. I know how annoying it is, because when I sold/gave a lot away during a house move it made me hate my life but I wish people would just take the seconds to be like “It’s gone”. My real gripe is the ones that reply then just stop though. Can I have it?!
Okay she probs read this as now replied and getting it later. The 4moms mamaroo for £20! Haven’t seen it below £70 on any other listing. Stupidly good deal

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay she probs read this as now replied and getting it later. The 4moms mamaroo for £20! Haven’t seen it below £70 on any other listing. Stupidly good deal
Oh how amazing is that!!!
I never think to look on marketplace or vinted but i need to because everything costs a fortune!

• Heart
I’ve done the app but knew it wouldn’t be anything like my son. He’s nothing like me at all 😂 I’ve got really dark features and ended up with the blondest, bluest eyed child! A girl me would be very cute, I want one now!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Weirdly, these AI kids all look a lot like my child just with a slightly wider nose and different colouring. I’d love to post a pic as the eyes are freakishly similar, Nfk’s in particular is so similar! Do all kids look like this but we just don’t see it!?

• Heart
Oh how amazing is that!!!
I never think to look on marketplace or vinted but i need to because everything costs a fortune!
I’ve just started looking at things on vinted like the tummy time roll things. Dangerous game. I did pick up a support band super cheap off there!

• Heart
Still waiting for my waters to be broke then drip apparently can someone help me bcos I’m so scared and nervous now😭 got cannula in ready and I even hate that lol 😫 trying to calm down for the sake of my blood pressure

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still waiting for my waters to be broke then drip apparently can someone help me bcos I’m so scared and nervous now😭 got cannula in ready and I even hate that lol 😫 trying to calm down for the sake of my blood pressure
See if you can dim the lights, pop some music on if you can, look at happy photos, get that oxytocin flowing 🤍 you’ve got this, you can do this and you will have your beautiful baby in your arms before you know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhh how exciting! You’re at the final lap. You got this. In a few hours you won’t even remember this moment, you’ll have your precious baby in your arms. You’ve been waiting for this moment for 9 months xxxx

A question for those of you getting bargains on Facebook marketplace; are you just browsing the baby catagory or are you searching for particular item names? The few times I've looked through the baby catagory it's all nappies, bottles and car seats.

A question for those of you getting bargains on Facebook marketplace; are you just browsing the baby catagory or are you searching for particular item names? The few times I've looked through the baby catagory it's all nappies, bottles and car seats.
I always search for specific item names/brands. Then keep checking back regularly as baby stuff seems to move quickly in my area!

I just search whatever it is I’m after at the moment daily, so it went from ‘next to me’ then I decided I specifically wanted ‘Snuzpod’ so that, then ‘Baby Bjorn Bouncer’ ‘Moses basket’ and most recently ‘Mamaroo’. I don’t really do the categories! Then I just refresh like a weirdo constantly from my recently searched 😂 I have it on 20km from my area, my poor boyfriend. I think I’m done for the most part now as my last purchases are hygeine items such a baby bottles etc that I definitely want new. You’re from around Trafford aren’t you? Theres a good Mamaroo going in Altrincham for £50 😂.

I’d be doing nursery furniture too but think we’re going to finance new.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.