Pregnancy #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People ask so many weird questions when you’re pregnant! I find it so weird - with all the opinions too! People trying to guess the name (doesn’t have one!), complaining that I’ve been hiding bump, calculating the day we conceived. It’s so bizarre !
Don't get me started on the constant questions about names, it drives me up the wall! My MIL is the worst for it but I've had so many people ask! Someone at work from a different office who I rarely speak to even asked my boyfriends surname and started suggesting names to me!! I'm not super precious and secretive over it, we have decided on a name but I'm just choosing not to tell certain people because they're so opinionated and I don't want them to put me off!

Reactions: 8
My Mum kept suggesting names to me, the top 3 were Flora, Agatha and Hannah. Three of the most random names ever 😂 then she got a new puppy and called it Hannah!! 😂 I was like, ‘take it I can’t name the baby Hannah then!’ and my Mum was like ‘you can if you want 👀’ I was like no thanks 😂 Hannah is a mad name for a dog hahahaha, my Mum is wild when it comes to dog and child names

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was asked by a few people how long we’d been trying for 😳 yes random work colleague, I’d love to share with you how many months of unprotected sex led up to this 😂
aw no way! we’ve always been pretty open and my close friends and family know the struggles but I’d die if my work colleague asked me that hahahaha
---
My Mum kept suggesting names to me, the top 3 were Flora, Agatha and Hannah. Three of the most random names ever 😂 then she got a new puppy and called it Hannah!! 😂 I was like, ‘take it I can’t name the baby Hannah then!’ and my Mum was like ‘you can if you want 👀’ I was like no thanks 😂 Hannah is a mad name for a dog hahahaha, my Mum is wild when it comes to dog and child names
my mum keeps sending me names too! She suggested molly mae how basic is that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
my mum keeps sending me names too! She suggested molly mae how basic is that 🤣
Omg my MIL suggested Molly Mae 🤣 everything she suggested had Mae on the end. Which I just do not like at all! It hasn’t helped we gave birth in May so she was like ‘see!!! Put Mae on the end’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My dad has suggested that if I have a boy I call him Rufus, which to me sounds like a great name for a dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People keep asking when I’m due, I give a vague end of X month & they want to know the exact date. Drives me mad. I don’t need the million messages asking if baby is here yet, etc.

Two things I find people love to give unsolicited advice on are pregnancy/babies & dogs.

Reactions: 8
I’d have loved to not have found out what we were having both times but I’m TOO nosey 🤣🤣 The not knowing would have killed me the entire
pregnancy 😂
Im so nosy I couldn’t even wait till the gender scan I was doing skull theory and paid for a nub theory 😂😂😂

Also Hannah for a puppy is so random 😂😂

• Haha
Hannah for a dogs name is so funny 😂 I met a dog called Graham when I was walking my dog at the weekend and it really made me laugh 😂 Graham the cockapoo 😂

• Haha
My manager asked me if it was planned then my colleague asked how long I was trying!

I used some of my good names on pets before 😂 quite a lot of the top 10 I’ve had as pet names!

My mum actually mentioned my current fave name and my MIL kept mentioning one of my list but I’ve gone off it now. Other than that I’ve not had any bizarre suggestions other than from my niece!

• Heart
Number one was a surprise and number two will be too. I was leaning towards finding out this time so toddler Nef could be prepared a bit more but we agreed in the end to keep it a surprise. I do think I’m having a girl though 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn’t find out what we were having the first time. My husband got to tell me when she was born and it was amazing. This time, the sonographer whispered it into our little ones ears so they could tell us. It was perfect 🥰

• Heart
People asking how long you’ve been trying is wild! Basically just telling a random person how long you and your partner have been barebacking for 😳

• Haha
I didn’t find out what we were having the first time. My husband got to tell me when she was born and it was amazing. This time, the sonographer whispered it into our little ones ears so they could tell us. It was perfect 🥰
Omg that’s the cutest ! I do know with this one but I would be tempted to not if I am lucky enough to have another!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Got bored and did my AI baby on an app with pics of me and my bf. Would not mind the finished result 🤣 although the girl came out EXACTLY how I dreamed… and as we all know (as I keep saying) it’s not a girl 🤭 I’ll take the boy! But put a pin in it if that’s my girl, I’ll keep going until my uterus shuts down xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Got bored and did my AI baby on an app with pics of me and my bf. Would not mind the finished result 🤣 although the girl came out EXACTLY how I dreamed… and as we all know (as I keep saying) it’s not a girl 🤭 I’ll take the boy! But put a pin in it if that’s my girl, I’ll keep going until my uterus shuts down xxx
That is too cute!
I did one of them before my son was born and he has ended up a literal carbon copy of his dad. I didn't get a look in with him at all 😂 I was fuming, I literally grew the kid and he's got a cheek to not look anything like me!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nobody suggested names to me as we already decided on a name for each gender but my MIL, when she found out we were having a boy, hinted that baby should have FIL’s name as a middle name… Pete. No thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
We will be finding out because we’ve got a girls name but no clue for a boys as I don’t like anything so far 😂 if we don’t find out it will end up being baby boy no name 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We will be finding out because we’ve got a girls name but no clue for a boys as I don’t like anything so far 😂 if we don’t find out it will end up being baby boy no name 😂
Exactly the same boat here! Boys names are sooo hard

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.