Pregnancy #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @raspberryjuice I’m so happy for you!! Get plenty of rest, keep on top of your pain relief, ask in advance if you can so you’re not waiting round for them to get back with the pain relief!! And do little and often, don’t strain yourself too much!! Enjoy it it’s amazing 🥰 Our babies only 2 days apart x

@odetotheseaweed ah I’m ok, still v sore!! My 4yo wouldn’t go to nursery without me pushing new baby in pram so I braced myself for the first walk out. I feel broken now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Congratulations @raspberryjuice I’m so happy for you!! Get plenty of rest, keep on top of your pain relief, ask in advance if you can so you’re not waiting round for them to get back with the pain relief!! And do little and often, don’t strain yourself too much!! Enjoy it it’s amazing 🥰 Our babies only 2 days apart x

@odetotheseaweed ah I’m ok, still v sore!! My 4yo wouldn’t go to nursery without me pushing new baby in pram so I braced myself for the first walk out. I feel broken now 😂
Make sure you rest for the rest of the day and try to take it easy once your 4yo is home (as much as you can around a 4yo anyway!)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
how far along are you now? We didn’t get to hear the heartbeat at 16 weeks, but did last week at 22 weeks. It was very faint, she struggled to find it and had to move around a lot to get it more clear.
I’ll be 17+3 when I see the midwife next week. Ah ok, I’ll see what she can do!

I swear im never trusting TikTok again with things as because of tt I was so scared to have my GTT this morning the not eating, the drink, the waiting it was literally fine!
the drink was orange one, tasted like a very sweet capri sun, I was so scared id faint not eating and having bloods but was totally fine, what saved me was taking a frozen bottle of water and sipping that while waiting
so anyone worried dont be! although im sure everyones different especially when having HG!
Oh your drink sounds nicer than what I had this morning😂😂 mine was like a really syrupy, flat and tasteless sprite! It wasn’t great but overall the test itself was fine! I just peoplewatched for most of
It! 😂 I was so anxious beforehand though! I guess I’m one of the lucky ones as some people feel really rubbish with it!

@raspberryjuice congratulations!! ❤❤ so happy for you that he’s finally here! Enjoy your newborn bubble ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Baby Raspberry is here!! Born at 10:39 weighing 7lb 8oz.

He’s absolutely perfect 😍 i can’t stop staring at him
Ahh so happy for you!!! Take it easy now and deffo keep on top of the pain meds while you can, they're a god send! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Baby Raspberry is here!! Born at 10:39 weighing 7lb 8oz.

He’s absolutely perfect 😍 i can’t stop staring at him
Huge congratulations!!! So happy for you!

@watermelon sugar hope the pain killers are doing their thing and the 3rd day hormones aren't doing a number on you! I think the next few days were my biggest struggle re the emergency section emotions, be kind to yourself x

C-section ladies, I really recommend these or something like it in the coming weeks to help itching & healing https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B08JYGNH3V

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Massive congratulations, keep on top of the pain relief for the first couple of days even if you feel like you don’t need it! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.