Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Dropping by to say you may wish to add a peri bottle to your hospital bags! Baby came out with claws like Wolverine and I ended up with a wee stitch next to my urethra. That was more than a little bit nippy when I went for my first pp pee! Peri bottle has been really helping as does drinking gallons of water. I've been having Phizz tablets to help rehydrate after literally cooking in the hospital and I think they helped too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Had my 20w scan, baby is confirmed boy😁 and everything is perfect apart from his thigh bone measuring smaller, has anyone else had anything like that and baby been ok? I know he has a lot of time to catch up and hoping he will. X

• Heart

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
@aggytha @eppingforestbambi @Hinchhater1442 I really hope this is the start. I know I'm only a week overdue but I'm fed up of being pregnant, it feels like I've been pregnant for 300 years, I want my body back! I would also quite like my in laws gone and my house back 😂 Really keen to avoid my induction on Friday! My little one said baby would come today, might be a midnight dash to the hospital! 🤞

• Heart

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Had the worst night - literally couldn’t get comfortable in any position and my bump is as hard as a rock. Legs feels so restless and my entire body is aching and back is so sore, like I’ve got the flu. Baby still moving loads and loads. This morning I’ve woken up and been sick several times. Don’t remember having these symptoms last time.

My c-section is booked for next week, but I have a feeling baby may decide to make an appearance before that… for the moment I’m hiding in my bed and trying to distract myself with Tattle and books….

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I was driving home from work a few weeks ago and there were sheep in the field next to me. It was really dark and cold and raining and I burst into tears thinking about the sheep having to spend all night outside in that weather 😂 pregnancy hormones are wild 😂

• Haha

givemethegossx

had a colposcopy today ( I have regular check ups due to abnormal smears) and my doctor was so lovely she even scanned my belly and I got to see baby which was so lovely and unexpected! I’m really nervous for my 20 week scan on Wednesday so was nice to see baby boy a few days before! This pregnancy has been nothing but scares so fingers crossed all goes well wednesday 🤞🏻

• Heart

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Was cramping intermittently through the night and the same this morning. Some more little bits of plug have come out. In laws took the bus into the city so are 45 minutes away, just had to collect wee man from nursery because he's not well. Hopefully the in laws will come back before anything starts ramping up. Be sodding typical if they didn't though 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Has anyone here had a cryptic pregnancy/ found out they’re pregnant months in?
Not me personally but a family member has - she genuinely had absolutely no idea despite already having had a baby. She phoned an ambulance because she thought she was having an appendicitis and turned out the baby was born before they even reached the hospital. People always say to her that she must have known but she didn't, she'd had no reason to see a Dr for a blood test or anything that might show it up. She bled a few times which she now knows was not a period, but she assumed at the time it was and as her periods prior to that had been irregular anyway she didn't really think anything of it.

• Wow

Jellycat369

Chatty Member
Phoned triage and they didn't want to see me. Suggested my headache may be due to a sinus infection which, to be fair, my OH has had bad man flu for the past couple of days so is quite likely. I'd taken three readings of my blood pressure at home and given them the average and they weren't too fussed about that. Have been out for a walk and am feeling much better now. Feeling a bit fed up with the in laws and really guilty about not being able to do stuff with my wee one and I think it is just getting a bit much for me, especially with the constant comments and messages about the baby. It's very overwhelming 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Are the early gender scans accurate? I really want one but my partner keeps saying no cause he’s worried it will be wrong! I have a few weeks to try and convince him, I’m too impatient to wait until the 20 week scan!
My brothers sister had an early gender scan. Was confirmed she was having another girl. Confirmed again at 20 week scan. Again at a 4D scan she had. She went for a final 4D scan 3 weeks before she gave birth only to discover 'she' was infact a boy lol.

• Wow

aggytha

VIP Member
Carrying on from the question in the last thread, back in summer 2020 when I had my first baby I was told all breastfed babies needed a vitamin d supplement from newborn to 12 months!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Sorry to ruin the lovely name choosing chat, I just needed to vent. I’m in the WORST MOOD EVER TODAY and everyone keeps making it worse. Rant over. (Almost 8 weeks) 😡🥵🤬😰

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Where does all the pee come from?!

Honestly, I could just smell a glass of water before bed and still pee 8 times in a night.

• Haha

Tazzie

Chatty Member
20 week scan done, baby did not make it easy, it’s lovely and comfy in a breech position and basically has its legs over its face.. could be raising the next greatest gymnast with the flexibility on display today. Have no idea how they are so comfy that way.. hand splayed across their face as well. Definitely my baby as I hate getting photos taken. Only thing of note was it’s little tummy is a bit bigger than normal.. definitely my child 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha

cat_follower

Found out baby’s engaged yesterday and I’ve felt like there’s an actual sword in my cervix since 😩 39 weeks today and so ready to not be pregnant any more!!

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
HVs have always been all over me. Turning up unannounced. Found one spying on my FB. Got to a point I had to say u know what I don't need your services.

• Wow