Pregnancy #55

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have major bloating, how can I hide this?! I’m away with family for the weekend and in work next week, I look about 4 months pregnant already 🤣

Reactions: 1
I have major bloating, how can I hide this?! I’m away with family for the weekend and in work next week, I look about 4 months pregnant already 🤣
don’t know where you are but I don’t think the weather is too great this weekend. Baggy sweatshirt or hoodie. I had leggings on the other day I found these sucked me in a bit so my bump wasn’t noticeable but when I have something loose you can see it.

Reactions: 1
don’t know where you are but I don’t think the weather is too great this weekend. Baggy sweatshirt or hoodie. I had leggings on the other day I found these sucked me in a bit so my bump wasn’t noticeable but when I have something loose you can see it.
thankfully it isn’t too warm this weekend but I have my hen parties soon and both my dresses are quite fitted! 😩 hoping the bloating calms down a bit but it’s always soo bad later in the day

Thanks guys! Glad its normal and not anything to worry about, I will carry on preparing myself for the sharp pain every time I feel a sneeze coming :ROFLMAO:and will give holding my bump a go too 😅 xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.