• Full term / over due

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Just had my baby

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Just here for the nosey

Votes: 23 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread to discuss pregnancy no matter what stage you are at.
To discuss aniexty, joy and everything that comes with pregnacy 😊

(not able for the thought of clicking on the 33-38 week option as I'm techincally in my 33 week of pregnancy as I've been here since my positive test) 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m still 12-18 weeks but next thread I’ll be able to click a different one as I’m currently 18 weeks 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
36 weeks today. 😬
Packing my hospital bag this week.
Got a lot of basics sorted, just wondering if there’s anything in particular people recommend?

36 weeks today. 😬
Got a lot of basics sorted, just wondering if there’s anything in particular people recommend?
Hand sani, lip balm, hand moisturiser, face moisturiser, hand held fan, long charging cable, snacks (I took flapjacks). Obviously there’s other stuff but I used all of these a lot

Reactions: 2
36 weeks today. 😬
Bibs!!!!! No list ever told me to pack them, and we went through sleepsuits so quick as he would make a mess or be sick😅 we had to stay in, so I guess if you can go home you’ll be ok, but in the first 24 hours we ran out of clothes so I had to send my husband home

36 weeks today. 😬
If you take anything special, label it, I had a special muslin that got bundled up in a bed change and lost, gutted!
Wish I’d taken baby nail clippers or a sleep suit with built in mitts as baby scratched their face badly after shaking off mitts.
Hadn’t planned on using a dummy but had a free one I packed last min and baby loved it.
Hat for baby going home in but they’ll give you one if not.
Disposable inco pants from Aldi.
Extra clothes/snacks/toothbrush for birthing partner in case it goes on a bit.
Sports cap type bottle you can sip from laying down.

Moved up on the poll, feeling very real now. 20+2 today and we’ve just ordered all the rest of the ‘big’ things like nursery furniture, next to me etc. Can’t believe we’re half way. It seems like only a few weeks ago we did a test just incase because I had been feeling off for a couple of days. Mad.

Reactions: 4
36 weeks today. 😬
Reiterate what others have said. I had a c section so your list may vary and also if you end up staying over night but I would definitely also take a pillow, eye mask, a bag for dirty clothes (yours and the baby’s), pads, disposable pants (high waisted if you are having a c section), nappy’s, ready made formula bottles for the baby, body wipes and laxatives (fybogel or lactulose). Also peppermint capsules and peppermint tea also help get things moving. Also maybe TMI but you may want to pick hemerroid cream… I was fine all pregnancy then got to week 38 and boyyy that’s how I knew my anesthesia was wearing off post c section I could feel them again 😂

Moved into the 12-18 week bracket 😊
First scan next week and if all goes well I will be able to relax a bit.

Sickness isn't getting any better, if anything it seems worse 🤢
---
36 weeks today. 😬
More baby clothes than you think. My little boy threw up a lot in the first few hours just because the swallow a lot of fluid/mucus and general crap. He went through all of his outfits very quickly 🙈

36 weeks today. 😬
Frida Mom disposable boy shorts. Seriously, doesn't matter how much they cost, they were an actual godsend for me. My top recommendation without a doubt.

My body wasn’t specifically getting ready for birth. It was having pre eclampsia…
I’m getting induced and baby boy is expected to arrive tomorrow. It’s really unexpected and I’m adjusting. Husband is now off to get more stuff for in the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My body wasn’t specifically getting ready for birth. It was having pre eclampsia…
I’m getting induced and baby boy is expected to arrive tomorrow. It’s really unexpected and I’m adjusting. Husband is now off to get more stuff for in the hospital.
Best of luck and hope everything goes OK

Good luck 🤞🏼

Went for a midwife apt today. I’m 28 weeks and baby is already almost measuring full term 😂

No wonder I feel so tired - my bump is ridiculously large. I have to go for an extra scan to check everything is ok (I’m sure it is).

Having a very tall husband is all fun and games until you have to bear their ginormous offspring. My first son was also massive.

Please pray for me… my pelvis feels like it might collapse and I barely have the energy to brush my teeth.

Good luck!

Moved up on the poll, feeling very real now. 20+2 today and we’ve just ordered all the rest of the ‘big’ things like nursery furniture, next to me etc. Can’t believe we’re half way. It seems like only a few weeks ago we did a test just incase because I had been feeling off for a couple of days. Mad.
The first 12 weeks really drag… and then it flies by!! Exciting times xxx

• Heart
Must be mad... reserved a new house today 😅 Need to sell our current house within 6 weeks with a view of completing end of March. Baby is due beginning of March 😂 This house is going to be so perfect for our family we just couldn't not 😬

• Heart
Must be mad... reserved a new house today 😅 Need to sell our current house within 6 weeks with a view of completing end of March. Baby is due beginning of March 😂 This house is going to be so perfect for our family we just couldn't not 😬
Congratulations. Short term stress for long term goals. It will be worth it

Went for a midwife apt today. I’m 28 weeks and baby is already almost measuring full term 😂

No wonder I feel so tired - my bump is ridiculously large. I have to go for an extra scan to check everything is ok (I’m sure it is).

Having a very tall husband is all fun and games until you have to bear their ginormous offspring. My first son was also massive.

Please pray for me… my pelvis feels like it might collapse and I barely have the energy to brush my teeth.
I fear this too. 27 weeks and partner is very tall also 😅

I went for a growth scan at 28 weeks because my
Bump was only measuring 24 weeks. Baby is on the 90th percentile 😳 I’m only 5ft4, how am I supposed to push a baby that big out 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.