Pregnancy #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby strife arrived today by c-section! All went to plan and no complications. I did get sick due to blood pressure dropping a couple times but they are so quick to rectify it and make it stop it’s amazing. Just been bloody itching all over after 😂. So bloody exhausted but so so in love he’s a wee (chunky!) cutie pie. The growth scans were right with this one lol
Congratulations 😍😍

I’m literally obsessed with watching my belly and seeing my baby move 😭I think my husbands starting to get a bit fed up of me saying ‘quick put your hand here!’
I saw baby practicing breathing for the first time today and managed to get it on video, it’s so cool!

Reactions: 5
Baby strife arrived today by c-section! All went to plan and no complications. I did get sick due to blood pressure dropping a couple times but they are so quick to rectify it and make it stop it’s amazing. Just been bloody itching all over after 😂. So bloody exhausted but so so in love he’s a wee (chunky!) cutie pie. The growth scans were right with this one lol
Congratulations! Did you choose to have a section because of the growth scans, or was there other reasons? I’m still weighing up ideas for mybirth plan.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations! Did you choose to have a section because of the growth scans, or was there other reasons? I’m still weighing up ideas for mybirth plan.
Yeh, he was measuring ten days ahead and I have ehlers danlos so higher risk of tear, bleed and hips dislocating. They suggested I get induced at 39 but induction was a route I really didn’t want to go down.

Congratulations 💙 glad to hear he's finally here!
I remember clawing my face with itch after my section with my daughter, ended up a scabby mess 🤣

12 week scan in an hour. Will find out if it’s all been in my head or I actually genuinely have a little baby inside of me! 😅 Wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
12 week scan in an hour. Wish me luck!
Good luck!
---
Congratulations!

• Heart
I'm nearly 28 weeks and consultant led care due to a history of pre eclampsia and I am having the same tingly sensation in the same sort of place. I explained it to my consultant like almost pins and needles at the top of my rib. She didn't seem overly concerned and said it was most likely a trapped nerve issue as you have said.
Ah thank you so much. This is reassuring. I really appreciate your reply. ♥
I wasn't overly worried just with being closely monitored too, I was definitely trying to be logical lol

• Heart
Congratulations!! I'm so glad it went well, enjoy getting to know your gorgeous new baby ❤

• Heart
I’m 17+2 and think I might have been feeling baby move the last few days. It just feels like a tapping feeling below my bellybutton, not the flutters that everyone else seems to describe. Maybe it’s just trapped wind 😅

Reactions: 4
I’m 17+2 and think I might have been feeling baby move the last few days. It just feels like a tapping feeling below my bellybutton, not the flutters that everyone else seems to describe. Maybe it’s just trapped wind 😅
I'd say that's baby moving, I felt my first baby at 16 weeks and it didn't feel like flutters either. Movements got stronger each week and by 20 weeks I could feel her moving everyday :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ugghhhh I feel like such a mug. Posted a couple of days ago about how I was pretty sure labour was imminent because of the way I was feeling. Well here I am, still no baby. I know I’m only just shy of 39 weeks so could technically still have another few weeks to go but honestly I feel like I’ve been pregnant for years 😂 I absolutely HATE the waiting game

Ugghhhh I feel like such a mug. Posted a couple of days ago about how I was pretty sure labour was imminent because of the way I was feeling. Well here I am, still no baby. I know I’m only just shy of 39 weeks so could technically still have another few weeks to go but honestly I feel like I’ve been pregnant for years 😂 I absolutely HATE the waiting game
I feel your pain, I finished work at 35 weeks and didn't give birth until 41 weeks with my first baby :oops: I had annual leave to use up before my maternity started at 38 weeks. I was SO bored and impatient! I'm definitely working for as long as possible this time to try and keep busy but hopefully I won't go over my due date this time with baby no.2 :ROFLMAO:

I’m 38 weeks, and now and again I thought my body was getting ready - tightenings and some period-like pain, bit of lower back pain. But nothing.

I was 2 weeks over for my first and I really don’t want to go over this time. I’m just bored of being pregnant!

I'm totally bored of it all and SO uncomfortable - I can barely do anything or get up if I sit down 😆 - and I'm only 33 weeks haha 😭

Well I’ve just had the biggest shock of my life. The sonographer said she could see two heads 😂 I’m having twins! I’m absolutely shell-shocked

12 week scan in an hour. Will find out if it’s all been in my head or I actually genuinely have a little baby inside of me! 😅 Wish me luck!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Well I’ve just had the biggest shock of my life. The sonographer said she could see two heads 😂 I’m having twins! I’m absolutely shell-shocked
Wow congratulations!! Will they be your first babies? X

Wow congratulations!! Will they be your first babies? X
Yes! At the age of 38. Talk about getting 2 for 1!! Here’s me not believing I’m pregnant for the last 8 weeks 😆 They are non-identical and I was told that’s lower risk so I’m relieved about that. Just waiting for my bloods to come back in a few days to check them both for DS etc. I’m already a big girl as well 🙈 a bit panicky about how large I’ll be in a few months time.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes! At the age of 38. Talk about getting 2 for 1!! Here’s me not believing I’m pregnant for the last 8 weeks 😆 They are non-identical and I was told that’s lower risk so I’m relieved about that. Just waiting for my bloods to come back in a few days to check them both for DS etc. I’m already a big girl as well 🙈 a bit panicky about how large I’ll be in a few months time.
Congratulations!! It must be quite a lot to get your head around, but ultimately wonderful news ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.