Pregnancy #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been signed off with the ongoing dizziness until my mat leave, they're 99% sure it's something that will disappear once he's born and my body just can't handle a lot of movement which I've come to terms with.
Although I can't wait to do a proper workout again & not feel absolutely useless and guilty.
But it will all be sooo so worth it when he arrives so just trying to focus on that even if I have another 14 weeks to go 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been signed off with the ongoing dizziness until my mat leave, they're 99% sure it's something that will disappear once he's born and my body just can't handle a lot of movement which I've come to terms with.
Although I can't wait to do a proper workout again & not feel absolutely useless and guilty.
But it will all be sooo so worth it when he arrives so just trying to focus on that even if I have another 14 weeks to go 😳
I had exactly the same with dizziness. As I said before, I went on mat leave for exactly the same thing.
I passed out when shopping too around 25 weeks.
It took about 3 weeks to go after pregnancy but I don't think that was helped by a hemorrhage so hard to tell if it would have gone straight away or not

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Had my 20 week scan today and baby is all growing well and is a girl! Will be nice to have all the hand me downs from our daughter and we find we like more girls names than boys so we can get thinking properly now. Little girl gang 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I had exactly the same with dizziness. As I said before, I went on mat leave for exactly the same thing.
I passed out when shopping too around 25 weeks.
It took about 3 weeks to go after pregnancy but I don't think that was helped by a hemorrhage so hard to tell if it would have gone straight away or not
Awful isn’t it, have you had 1 baby or numerous? Was going to ask if you had with all your pregnancies if you’ve had more than 1.
That’s terrible with the fainting, I hope it doesn’t get to that point.
Yeah I’m sure that can’t have helped, I’m glad it didn’t take too long to completely go 🤞🏼

Awful isn’t it, have you had 1 baby or numerous? Was going to ask if you had with all your pregnancies if you’ve had more than 1.
That’s terrible with the fainting, I hope it doesn’t get to that point.
Yeah I’m sure that can’t have helped, I’m glad it didn’t take too long to completely go 🤞🏼
I've had 3 😊
Only had it with my second 😊

Reactions: 1
Swishing feeling and squirming all counts as movements? Had less kicks today but defo lots of squirming!

Reactions: 3
Swishing feeling and squirming all counts as movements? Had less kicks today but defo lots of squirming!
I’ve had this the last few days with the odd big kick (we’re talking every few hours as opposed to constantly weeks ago) and my midwife wasn’t worried - could give them a call to check?
I also saw (what I think) was him completely flip positions last Wednesday & it was so odd 😂
That’s when they moved from big kicks to more swishes and like he’s kicking inwards as opposed to outwards

I've had 3 😊
Only had it with my second 😊
Oh that’s a relief! Doesn’t mean every pregnancy will be like that then phew 😂

Yes they all count as movements. All depends on where baby is positioned and what part they’re moving round x

Reactions: 1
I’m kind of the same atm, less forceful kicks, more fish turning in a barrel movements! 😂

Thanks all, did wonder if it was jusy the position they are in! Typically as soon as I wrote that I had a massive great big kick in the ribs!!

Baby boy arrived this afternoon exactly 3 weeks early, following a several hours in a failed epidural, successful epidural, and finally an emergency C-section this morning. He is just perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Baby boy arrived this afternoon exactly 3 weeks early, following a several hours in a failed epidural, successful epidural, and finally an emergency C-section this morning. He is just perfect
Congratulations! Happy birthday baby!

This is such a dumb question - when is baby big enough to reach your ribs? 25+5 with admittedly a short torso and I’m feeling this like… internal spasms on the left underside of my rib age. Like when you get a muscle twitch. Is that kicking or shall I chalk it up to other? 😂 baby isn’t big enough surely??

Congratulations! Happy birthday baby!

This is such a dumb question - when is baby big enough to reach your ribs? 25+5 with admittedly a short torso and I’m feeling this like… internal spasms on the left underside of my rib age. Like when you get a muscle twitch. Is that kicking or shall I chalk it up to other? 😂 baby isn’t big enough surely??
It's probably internal movement from your uterus growing and things having to shift out the way! At my 25 week midwife appointment I commented on the shape of my bump and she said the top of the uterus is about level with the belly button at that stage, but will gradually move up 🙂

Sorry if TMI but has anyone had kicks that feel like their in your bum lol ?? 32 weeks here and baby is head down... Not feeling as many movements but getting kicked in the ribs regularly and when he does move, the kicks are stroooooong and sore! Not complaining ATALL i love feeling him move ♥ Just wondering if I should be feeling thuds towards my bum or should I be exploring what else it could be

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry if TMI but has anyone had kicks that feel like their in your bum lol ?? 32 weeks here and baby is head down... Not feeling as many movements but getting kicked in the ribs regularly and when he does move, the kicks are stroooooong and sore! Not complaining ATALL i love feeling him move ♥ Just wondering if I should be feeling thuds towards my bum or should I be exploring what else it could be
Yes definitely feels like he’s kicking my bum at times 😂😂 I think it’s quite common, a friend also said the same 😆

Congrats Nayalove and fairylights!! 🥰

The ball has been great for backpain so far and only had it two days so definitely recommend! Business manager was trying to say to me today “be careful with being signed off HR might trigger your maternity leave now.” I’m 27 weeks ! I explain to him no they can’t unless it’s within4 weeks of my due date but he wouldn’t listen 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congrats Nayalove and fairylights!! 🥰

The ball has been great for backpain so far and only had it two days so definitely recommend! Business manager was trying to say to me today “be careful with being signed off HR might trigger your maternity leave now.” I’m 27 weeks ! I explain to him no they can’t unless it’s within4 weeks of my due date but he wouldn’t listen 🙄
I think it gets triggered if you're within 4 weeks of your planned maternity leave start date, not the due date (although double check your own company's policy as it may differ from the standard advice) - but hopefully it won't be close to triggering your mat leave at this stage 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.