Pregnancy #35 Sponsored by Judy Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, just after some advice. If I’ve had a fall/accident do I ring my midwife or do I ring the maternity triage? x

I have to ask before this thread closes....who/what is Judy Lee?!😂
Is it either jubilee or cockney rhyming slang for needing a wee?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
@Wophie no, the What to Expect app. It’s mostly American (I’m an American abroad) and find them way way OTT and toxic. Honestly, it’s all of the things I’m embarrassed to be American about 🤣🤷‍♀️🤣🤷‍♀️

Lots of antivax talk and how to naturally induce labor early (which honestly kind of freaks me out). It’s a July group and SO MANY babies were born in May & June and I can’t help but think there’s a connection between trying all of these home remedies to “self-induce” early and “prepare the body”.
Yes, I had to take myself of WTE. Too many morons and toxicity

So we had an private early gender scan while in my partner’s home country and we are very clearly having boy! 🥰 I say clearly because he was sitting cross legged with his bum facing us and there was a very clear outline of a cock and balls which gave us all a laugh 😂
I’m so excited, not because we had a preference either way but just because it’s nice to have a little more info about our little man 😊

Also, side note, the sweet/savoury cravings determining gender wasn’t true in my case. I’ve been all over the sweet stuff.
I’m also having a boy and been loving sweet stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.