Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes mine was first done at my 25 week appointment and at all of them since x
Hmm ok thank you! I'm not technically meant to have a 25 week appointment as you have less after your first and I'm low risk, but due to my anxiety after my miscarriages my midwife told me I can have all of the appointments. Maybe that's why and she's going to wait until 28 weeks.

Is it totally normal to just randomly burst into tears? This evening out of no where I was suddenly just crying for no reason. There was genuinely nothing wrong with me but I just felt really sad and had a cry! It was so strange

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had my 25 week midwife appointment today, and afterwards I realised the midwife didn't measure my bump (says this is done at the 25 week appointment).

Is this not done this early anymore? Or did she forget? I don't at what appointment they first measured me with my daughter.
I’m 37 weeks tomorrow and never had my bump measured

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is it totally normal to just randomly burst into tears? This evening out of no where I was suddenly just crying for no reason. There was genuinely nothing wrong with me but I just felt really sad and had a cry! It was so strange
Probably pregnancy hormones to blame. I’m usually a cold hearted witch who never cries but I’ll cry at anything these days, it’s bizarre. In my first pregnancy I cried because I wanted a meatball marina from subway so bad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've cried constantly throughout my pregnancy 😪 it takes the littlest thing to set me off. I never used to cry before I got pregnant!

I’ve cried over the stupidest things like when the supermarket didn’t have any spaghetti and sausages left

Reactions: 3
I'm super sensitive at the moment, everything makes me cry!

I had my 25 week midwife appointment today, and afterwards I realised the midwife didn't measure my bump (says this is done at the 25 week appointment).

Is this not done this early anymore? Or did she forget? I don't at what appointment they first measured me with my daughter.
My midwife said to me that it’s not done that early in 2nd pregnancy. I think she said she would measure from 28 weeks..

Cannot believe the other day I was worried because the sore boobs had gone. My god tonight they’re going to fall off 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Clickbait hows your swelling?
Thanks @I’mThankyou_ and @calmyourritas - it’s slowly getting better. My feet are almost normal size, ankles are less swollen. I’ve been working long hours this week sat at a desk (facing a wall) and not able to elevate my feet. Got a busy weekend but will get to move around more and elevate them in the evening so hoping by next week they’ll be ok. I have my anomaly scan next week which is followed by a telephone appointment with the consultant so will raise then if needs be.

Hoping to get some reassurance from the scan - I’m 20 weeks and not felt any movement yet which I know is normal but the 2 month wait between scans just causes anxiety.

My next midwife appointment is a telephone call so still feeling quite unsupported medically - I’ve seen only seen a midwife once for 20 mins and a sonographer face-to-face so far. If you’re supposed to be measured how can they do that via phone for example?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks @I’mThankyou_ and @calmyourritas - it’s slowly getting better. My feet are almost normal size, ankles are less swollen. I’ve been working long hours this week sat at a desk (facing a wall) and not able to elevate my feet. Got a busy weekend but will get to move around more and elevate them in the evening so hoping by next week they’ll be ok. I have my anomaly scan next week which is followed by a telephone appointment with the consultant so will raise then if needs be.

Hoping to get some reassurance from the scan - I’m 20 weeks and not felt any movement yet which I know is normal but the 2 month wait between scans just causes anxiety.

My next midwife appointment is a telephone call so still feeling quite unsupported medically - I’ve seen only seen a midwife once for 20 mins and a sonographer face-to-face so far. If you’re supposed to be measured how can they do that via phone for example?
Glad it’s getting better! Mine is slowly getting bigger my feet look like they belong to two different people 😆 how many weeks will you be at the next midwife appointment?

Glad it’s getting better! Mine is slowly getting bigger my feet look like they belong to two different people 😆 how many weeks will you be at the next midwife appointment?
Oh you poor thing, hope it’s not too uncomfortable. Do you have any problems with shoes because of it?
I’ll be 25 + 3 for the next appointment.

• Heart
Oh you poor thing, hope it’s not too uncomfortable. Do you have any problems with shoes because of it?
I’ll be 25 + 3 for the next appointment.
I’m living in flip flops because I can’t get my foot in anything else! Which isn’t too bad when the weather is decent but you look like an idiot when it’s raining 😆

That’s strange it’s on the phone! I can understand for early appointments, but would have thought they would like to see you in person when you get further on.

I’m living in flip flops because I can’t get my foot in anything else! Which isn’t too bad when the weather is decent but you look like an idiot when it’s raining 😆

That’s strange it’s on the phone! I can understand for early appointments, but would have thought they would like to see you in person when you get further on.
In doing the same 🤣 they're SO slippy though in the rain so be careful 😘😘

It's not done until 28 weeks.
Are you going to be having growth scans?
If so, they won't be done at all 😊

Good Morning lovelies, I had my healthy gorgeous baby girl yesterday at 2:30 pm weighing 6 pound 9. delivered by such an incredible team in theatre. This was my third section so was warned it could take longer than the previous but we were out within an hr. I hardly lost any blood. Just feeling a little uncomfortable but I’m up and about already and hoping to get home today🤞🏻. I couldn’t appreciate the NHS more they are incredible. I’m so glad I’ve had a better experience than I thought I was going to have. Can’t quite believe she is actually here I’m in new born baby heaven 💖💖.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Good Morning lovelies, I had my healthy gorgeous baby girl yesterday at 2:30 pm weighing 6 pound 9. delivered by such an incredible team in theatre. This was my third section so was warned it could take longer than the previous but we were out within an hr. I hardly lost any blood. Just feeling a little uncomfortable but I’m up and about already and hoping to get home today🤞🏻. I couldn’t appreciate the NHS more they are incredible. I’m so glad I’ve had a better experience than I thought I was going to have. Can’t quite believe she is actually here I’m in new born baby heaven 💖💖.
aw congratulations lovely! So glad she’s here and healthy, enjoy your new baby bubble 💞💞

Massive congratulations ❤ so happy for you xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.