Pregnancy #34 Sponsored by trying to shave ya bits without cutting off a lip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you so much I’m going to look into that! Oh congratulations! I feel like this time is so much different my symptoms seem so much worse so I’m taking that as a positive but it’s like I’m just telling myself not To get my hopes up!
Mine were much worse this time too it that helps! I noticed a significant difference. It's hard though isn't it, the waiting and not knowing. ❤

Reactions: 1
Mine were much worse this time too it that helps! I noticed a significant difference. It's hard though isn't it, the waiting and not knowing. ❤
are You less worried now? I just want it to get to the point where I’m enjoying my pregnancy l!💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
are You less worried now? I just want it to get to the point where I’m enjoying my pregnancy l!💗
I have found pregnancy after loss (missed miscarriage) incredibly difficult and have been anxious the whole way through. Since I started being able to feel her move around it has got slightly better, but even now if I think I haven’t felt her for an hour I’m like WHAT IS WRONG. I’ve been in for reduced movements loads because once I get it in my head I can’t shake it and I convince myself something’s happened. Even if I then feel her kick I think “well maybe she’s doing that because she’s distressed about something.” Just so you know, you are not alone x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have found pregnancy after loss (missed miscarriage) incredibly difficult and have been anxious the whole way through. Since I started being able to feel her move around it has got slightly better, but even now if I think I haven’t felt her for an hour I’m like WHAT IS WRONG. I’ve been in for reduced movements loads because once I get it in my head I can’t shake it and I convince myself something’s happened. Even if I then feel her kick I think “well maybe she’s doing that because she’s distressed about something.” Just so you know, you are not alone x
least it isn’t just me! You’re out the woods now lovely and you’re going to have a beautiful little girl😘 has she got a name yet?💗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m on my second pregnancy after a stillbirth and I would say I worry just as much but about different things as time goes on. I worried about lack of symptoms initially, now I struggle with movements because I have an anterior placenta for the first time so I don’t always feel strong definite movements if he’s kicking around that area, I’m 27 weeks nearly so soon enough I know I’ll start worrying more as I move towards my own personal trigger points which unfortunately is labour. I’m lucky to have a wonderful consultant who has said they will support me in whatever decisions we come to when giving birth is discussed, but it’s still such a huge thing for us I can’t help but get worked up about it even now. I would just say speak about it, whatever worries you is absolutely okay to feel and don’t let anybody invalidate it. ❤

I’ve put my response in a spoiler as I’m very aware of the thread I’m on and don’t wish to cause unnecessary worry for anybody on here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m on my second pregnancy after a stillbirth and I would say I worry just as much but about different things as time goes on. I worried about lack of symptoms initially, now I struggle with movements because I have an anterior placenta for the first time so I don’t always feel strong definite movements if he’s kicking around that area, I’m 27 weeks nearly so soon enough I know I’ll start worrying more as I move towards my own personal trigger points which unfortunately is labour. I’m lucky to have a wonderful consultant who has said they will support me in whatever decisions we come to when giving birth is discussed, but it’s still such a huge thing for us I can’t help but get worked up about it even now. I would just say speak about it, whatever worries you is absolutely okay to feel and don’t let anybody invalidate it. ❤

I’ve put my response in a spoiler as I’m very aware of the thread I’m on and don’t wish to cause unnecessary worry for anybody on here ❤
It’s reassuring and heartbreaking at the same time how many women are spending their pregnancies anxious 🥹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
least it isn’t just me! You’re out the woods now lovely and you’re going to have a beautiful little girl😘 has she got a name yet?💗
I think so! We only have one so I’m hoping it suits her 😂💕

Sending love to you ❤❤❤

—————————————————————

Also, how are you @Celeste ? I hope you are feeling brighter x

• Heart
Also, how are you @Celeste ? I hope you are feeling brighter x
Thank you for asking! ♥ Definitely feeling brighter than I was, still pretty anxious but as his due date gets closer it feels less of a "concept" and more real which somehow seems to help! I just wish it was possible to predict when he'd actually come as having a date would help so much. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi ladies just looking for a bit of advice.. my tummy has been sore for around 3 days at first it felt like I needed the toilet and I was struggling to go but now it’s like cramping and when I’m peeing it’s cramping not like a uti burns more cramping up in my belly should I speak to my midwife?

Hi ladies just looking for a bit of advice.. my tummy has been sore for around 3 days at first it felt like I needed the toilet and I was struggling to go but now it’s like cramping and when I’m peeing it’s cramping not like a uti burns more cramping up in my belly should I speak to my midwife?
Cramping when peeing sounds like a uti.
I'd call your doctors

Went away for a few days, did a lot of walking in warm temperatures and on getting home after the flight my ankles and feet have really swollen. Got back on Sunday night and they’re still very bad. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it worth getting it checked out?

Went away for a few days, did a lot of walking in warm temperatures and on getting home after the flight my ankles and feet have really swollen. Got back on Sunday night and they’re still very bad. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it worth getting it checked out?
Always worth getting checked out, keep your feet elevated and give your triage dept a call

Yes and no. I feel opened up to a whole world of what can go wrong, whereas before I ever got pregnant I was naive to it. I don't see statistics and think "those things happen to other people, not me" because it has been me, so it could be me for something else too. That being said, now I'm past the 20 week scan and feel movements it has eased my anxiety a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just done a food shop and it’s absolutely killed me OFF. That’s it now if the baby isn’t here once this food has gone I’m just going to starve because I’m not going again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just done a food shop and it’s absolutely killed me OFF. That’s it now if the baby isn’t here once this food has gone I’m just going to starve because I’m not going again.
You popped into my mind this morning! I thought baby Rita may of been enroute as you'd been quiet! Dammit!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Delivery it is 😂
I’ve delivereood cans of coke and washing up liquid before just cause I cba 😂 can’t be carrying heavy drinks now 🤣😉

• Haha
Tempted to just as for justeat vouchers at my baby shower 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
We live in the middle of nowhere hardly anywhere delivers 😩 I so would be ordering in tonight if I could. It’s my husbands last day of work until after baby tomorrow so he can be on cooking duty 🤣. I’m honestly looking forward to some time off house work, cooking and being mum taxi until I’m recovered from my section on Friday. Although I am so fussy with my cleaning and keep my house a certain way, a way my husband just doesn’t understand 🤣 I can’t wait for him to see what it’s like on the daily for me 🥲.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You popped into my mind this morning! I thought baby Rita may of been enroute as you'd been quiet! Dammit!
Sorry to get your hopes up!!!! I wish 😫😫😫 I’ve got terrible heartburn again today and my feet are so swollen and sore. My bum cheeks and vagina are on fire and I could burst into tears at any given moment

We live in the middle of nowhere hardly anywhere delivers 😩 I so would be ordering in tonight if I could. It’s my husbands last day of work until after baby tomorrow so he can be on cooking duty 🤣. I’m honestly looking forward to some time off house work, cooking and being mum taxi until I’m recovered from my section on Friday. Although I am so fussy with my cleaning and keep my house a certain way, a way my husband just doesn’t understand 🤣 I can’t wait for him to see what it’s like on the daily for me 🥲.
Oh my god it’s so soon!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.