Pregnancy #31 Sponsored by Februarys baby boom 💥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mums managed to order one pack but I can’t 🤯 crazy. Oh well at least we have one pack 🤣.

What did your sweep actually feel like? I just can’t imagine it! Does the midwife do it?
I know others have answered but I thought I’d give my input too
I felt violated 🤣🤣. It was the midwife. I know it’s their job but I just couldn’t look at her whilst she did it I hid my face. It was quite uncomfortable a bit of pain as it felt like she put her arm in there and swizzled it round slowly.

I think it may have done to job as the bump has dropped LOADS and I’ve lost my mucus plug in the last 24 hrs since the sweep!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I felt violated 🤣🤣. It was the midwife. I know it’s their job but I just couldn’t look at her whilst she did it I hid my face. It was quite uncomfortable a bit of pain as it felt like she put her arm in there and swizzled it round slowly.

I think it may have done to job as the bump has dropped LOADS and I’ve lost my mucus plug in the last 24 hrs since the sweep!
I’m sorry but why would you want to look at her?! 😂 I don’t want to look into my midwife’s eyes while she’s wrist deep inside me. I just lie back and close my eyes while they get on with it hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but why would you want to look at her?! 😂 I don’t want to look into my midwife’s eyes while she’s wrist deep inside me. I just lie back and close my eyes while they get on with it hahaha.
I didn’t want to 😆 that’s the point lol mortifying

My due date is today too. Baby has been moving around, but no more than usual. Found a tiny bit of blood two days ago when I wiped and thought maybe something was happening as I also had period like pains, but since then nothing 😞 getting so impatient now to meet baby!!! Got an appointment in a week to discuss induction. Baby also is only 4/5 engaged which he has been for weeks. Hate this waiting period.

• Heart
My due date is today too. Baby has been moving around, but no more than usual. Found a tiny bit of blood two days ago when I wiped and thought maybe something was happening as I also had period like pains, but since then nothing 😞 getting so impatient now to meet baby!!! Got an appointment in a week to discuss induction. Baby also is only 4/5 engaged which he has been for weeks. Hate this waiting period.
Happy due date to us 😀🥳 hope something happens soon!

• Heart
Ohhh he’ll be here soon just this last bit feels like forever doesn’t it. If you have a ball, bounce on it as much as you can. Get him down down down.

They do say that the more aggressive/painful it is, the better they work 😂

• Haha
Small win just got a tiny bit of colostrum out!
Then remembered I haven’t got any syringes to put it in yet 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a waste 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.