Pregnancy #31 Sponsored by Februarys baby boom 💥

Bumping along at:

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread - my first thread post, so hope I’ve done it right!
This thread is dedicated to all the babies that sound like they will be arriving this month (including my own hopefully) 🤞🏼

As you were!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww only a few days off the next option 😂
Had our gender scan and found out that we're having a little girl 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
36 weeks yesterday!
my consultant informed me that I’d be induced at 38 weeks due to obstetric cholestasis, I have no further details and as it creeps closer I am pooping it. Any positive induction stories please throw them my way!
Also, I guess it differs trust to trust but, taking own bottles in? What’s the general consensus? I have been told by a friend who recently gave birth at the same hospital as I will be that they don’t let you clean/sterilise your own bottles if you choose to feed that way and they provide them? Don’t want to pack those if they won’t be used!
thanks 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
36 weeks yesterday!
my consultant informed me that I’d be induced at 38 weeks due to obstetric cholestasis, I have no further details and as it creeps closer I am pooping it. Any positive induction stories please throw them my way!
Also, I guess it differs trust to trust but, taking own bottles in? What’s the general consensus? I have been told by a friend who recently gave birth at the same hospital as I will be that they don’t let you clean/sterilise your own bottles if you choose to feed that way and they provide them? Don’t want to pack those if they won’t be used!
thanks 🙏🏻
Loved my last induction/labour. My best and favourite one yet out of 4 inductions.
I had to take in bottles. Best get the premade actual bottles. Not sure what milk you are going with, but I’m pretty sure most of them do these

Reactions: 1
Being pregnant is such bullshit. That's my musing for the day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
agreed 🤣 I was stressing a bit earlier at the fact that I’m going to have a baby this month, but at the same time I was struggling to put socks on and then I realised it’s a good thing that this is almost over.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times is it appropriate to send your husband out to buy certain foods and then change your mind because I think I might be pushing the limit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times is it appropriate to send your husband out to buy certain foods and then change your mind because I think I might be pushing the limit 😂
There is no limit if it's your first baby, absolutely make the most of it!
Feel like mine would just laugh at me now if I asked him to get me any food, survival mode only 🤣

Reactions: 3
OMG
I can click the next option! Can’t believe I’m 24 weeks now 😭😭😭
same here 🥺🥰 I can’t quite believe it 24 weeks already but then I’m always thinking it’s draggggging.

Feel like mine would just laugh at me now if I asked him to get me any food, survival mode only 🤣
My third and I’m still making the most of it. We d defiantly don’t plan on having anymore so Im milking ‘but I’m pregnant’ 😁.

• Haha
First so I think I'm off the chopping block...!😂

The limit does not exist!
Good to know - we were supposed to be putting together the nursery today and so far I've sent him out 3/4 times and on countless trips to the kitchen. Now I've just realised we've got friends coming for dinner tonight so I need to send him again 😂 Good job he loves me....at least for now!

• Haha

Good to know - we were supposed to be putting together the nursery today and so far I've sent him out 3/4 times and on countless trips to the kitchen. Now I've just realised we've got friends coming for dinner tonight so I need to send him again 😂 Good job he loves me....at least for now!
Until he can carry and birth life, he is on errand duty😂

Reactions: 5

Haha that is impressive work! We do one online shop per week and don't then tend to buy anything else so if I fancy something I haven't bought it's tough.

Until he can carry and birth life, he is on errand duty😂
In my defence, I haven't sent him out at all hours of the night yet so I'm calling that a win!

Haha that is impressive work! We do one online shop per week and don't then tend to buy anything else so if I fancy something I haven't bought it's tough.
Oooh I couldn't do that. I'm terrible about changing my mind with food at the best of time. We're in Central London so I'm definitely making use of all the available options!

Reactions: 2
Use the "I'm carrying your child" to the best of your ability 😂😂 For those experiencing the "pressure" down below, don't panic too much about baby coming early, you definitely feel it more with your first,I think they engage earlier. I remember walking around the shops thinking she would fall out of me but she was 6 days late.....I'm now 2 days over with my 3rd and only really felt pressure yesterday and I don't remember feeling it with my last

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else ‘feel’ like they were pregnant before taking a test? It’s too early for me to take a test but I feel different. I’m a lot more tired than usual and my body is cramping. No side boobs or nausea though!

Did anyone else ‘feel’ like they were pregnant before taking a test? It’s too early for me to take a test but I feel different. I’m a lot more tired than usual and my body is cramping. No side boobs or nausea though!
not this time but with my last pregnancy yes I knew I was pregnant before testing. I constantly felt sick and tired. Are you on the 2week wait?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.