Pregnancy #30: Sponsored by choosing our own baby’s name, thank you very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling very irritable today! Also I’ve been very tired these past few days and just doing a few chores around the house makes me feel exhausted! I think baby will be here very soon 🤞🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feeling very irritable today! Also I’ve been very tired these past few days and just doing a few chores around the house makes me feel exhausted! I think baby will be here very soon 🤞🏽
When is your due date???

i spoke with an old friend yesterday. Her baby was 10 days early. In fact everyone I’ve spoken to (apart from my mother and MIL) gave birth early. Eeekkk!

When is your due date???

i spoke with an old friend yesterday. Her baby was 10 days early. In fact everyone I’ve spoken to (apart from my mother and MIL) gave birth early. Eeekkk!
16th Feb so baby will be coming soon anyway 😅 but I had my first child about 12 days before my due date 👀

Reactions: 1
Hi 👋

Can I join you all?!
I’m feeling very overwhelmed this pregnancy (will into third trimester territory this week!).
Welcome 😊 also in the overwhelmed third trimester club here 🙋‍♀️ The last week or so I’ve felt so overwhelmed with everything, I’m 36 weeks and feel physically ready to have a baby and get it over with now, but mentally I don’t feel prepared 😂. I’ve noticed a few physical changes this week too, I definitely feel like my body is getting ready for the baby to arrive now, so maybe the overwhelmed feeling is a surge of hormones or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Today is my due date and I had a very unsuccessful sweep this morning, baby isn't engaged and cervix is still to thick to do an actual sweep......I feel like this will be my most stubborn baby yet but I'm surprisingly ok with waiting for her although I can't seem to relax, I constantly have to be doing something!

On the commenting on people's bodies topic, my Dad called in to visit last week, never said a thing to me but my mum was in the next day and told me "your dad said you were getting very big" at least he had the sense to keep it to himself 🤦🏻‍♀️ But I weighed myself today as I done with my last 2 at full term and I'm a stone ligher I was with both of them so I'm happy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just into week 5 and I cannot stop crying. Had a bit of a meltdown at work. I had trouble crying before due to my anxiety tablets but now I'm crying over the drop of a hat!!

• Heart
I am 36 weeks now and my body feels like it’s changing by the day. Can’t wait for this to be over now 😂.
earlier today I had a real feeling of a drop and pressure downwards into my pelvis. definitley going to keep an eye on things and if I feel anything else I will speak to the midwife immediately 🥴🤨🤔

Reactions: 2
Just into week 5 and I cannot stop crying. Had a bit of a meltdown at work. I had trouble crying before due to my anxiety tablets but now I'm crying over the drop of a hat!!
I’ve been like this my whole pregnancy so far! We got given a book to read to the bump from my auntie the other day so we read it in bed the other night. The last line was “and we cannot wait to meet you” and I just couldn’t read it out loud 😂 I was SOBBING!! I think it scared my husband 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been like this my whole pregnancy so far! We got given a book to read to the bump from my auntie the other day so we read it in bed the other night. The last line was “and we cannot wait to meet you” and I just couldn’t read it out loud 😂 I was SOBBING!! I think it scared my husband 😂 x
ohhh I remember this last time we read the book I’ll love you forever when I was like 35-38 weeks pregnant. Was gifted from my mum and I think I txt her being like what kind of cruel book is this? Haven’t been able to read it since like 21 months later

• Heart
I can relate so much to the bump comments! I'm carrying different this time round and am quite small and if I dress a certain way you couldn't tell, despite being 27 weeks. Loads of my work colleagues are ALWAYS like "are you sure your pregnant where is he?" yeah I'm sure hun, the 10x toilet trips per night are enough evidence for me :ROFLMAO:

I am 36 weeks now and my body feels like it’s changing by the day. Can’t wait for this to be over now 😂.
earlier today I had a real feeling of a drop and pressure downwards into my pelvis. definitley going to keep an eye on things and if I feel anything else I will speak to the midwife immediately 🥴🤨🤔
I'm feeling exactly the same! Also 36 weeks and this week I’ve felt a lot of physical changes, it does feel like my body is getting ready. I’m glad I’ve packed my hospital bag now because I’m a bit scared that the baby could come early, but fingers crossed he stays put for a couple more weeks 😂 . I’ve had some feelings really low down the last few days that are new, like everything is pushing down and it makes me scared that my waters are just going to break! I still need to put the bedside crib and pram together, and get the car seat all set up, so if he could just wait until I’ve done that, that would be great 🤣

I'm feeling exactly the same! Also 36 weeks and this week I’ve felt a lot of physical changes, it does feel like my body is getting ready. I’m glad I’ve packed my hospital bag now because I’m a bit scared that the baby could come early, but fingers crossed he stays put for a couple more weeks 😂 . I’ve had some feelings really low down the last few days that are new, like everything is pushing down and it makes me scared that my waters are just going to break! I still need to put the bedside crib and pram together, and get the car seat all set up, so if he could just wait until I’ve done that, that would be great 🤣
ohhhhh same!! weve had the same symptoms!! what is your due date? i am 1st march
feels very weird. i had a sudden urge to go to the toilet immediately i thought OMG this is it!!! then no just a little wee and carry on with my day haha!
Everyone ive spoken to says their baby came early!! upto 2 weeks before due date! That makes me even more nervous

Oh same! I'm in week 7 and burst into tears at my husband today because he said I smelt a bit sweaty 🙈😳 poor bastard wasn't expecting that outburst!

• Haha
ohhhhh same!! weve had the same symptoms!! what is your due date? i am 1st march
feels very weird. i had a sudden urge to go to the toilet immediately i thought OMG this is it!!! then no just a little wee and carry on with my day haha!
Everyone ive spoken to says their baby came early!! upto 2 weeks before due date! That makes me even more nervous
my due date is the 24th Feb but I’ll be having a c section at 39 weeks. Is this your first baby? Omg same with the sudden urge 😂 I’ve had a few moments now when I get the sudden urge to wee, and this really weird feeling down below that I can only describe as feeling like my waters are going to explode everywhere, and I’ve thought oh no it’s happening! But then it just goes, it’s so strange. Every time it happens though my heart stops 🤣 I’m really scared of my waters breaking in public or on someone’s new sofa or something. I don’t know if it’s related, but the last few days I think I’ve leaked a tiny bit of colostrum too.

and same, quite a few people I know who have been due in the last couple of months have been early 😬

my due date is the 24th Feb but I’ll be having a c section at 39 weeks. Is this your first baby? Omg same with the sudden urge 😂 I’ve had a few moments now when I get the sudden urge to wee, and this really weird feeling down below that I can only describe as feeling like my waters are going to explode everywhere, and I’ve thought oh no it’s happening! But then it just goes, it’s so strange. Every time it happens though my heart stops 🤣 I’m really scared of my waters breaking in public or on someone’s new sofa or something. I don’t know if it’s related, but the last few days I think I’ve leaked a tiny bit of colostrum too.

and same, quite a few people I know who have been due in the last couple of months have been early 😬
Ahhhh fab!!! Would love to know how you get on please keep us posted on here 🥰

I am scared of the waters thing too. I’d be mortified if I was in public 🤨🤨!!

it’s my first baby 😊 is it your first??? C section at 39 weeks doesn’t leave much time 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 exciting!

• Heart
Ahhhh fab!!! Would love to know how you get on please keep us posted on here 🥰

I am scared of the waters thing too. I’d be mortified if I was in public 🤨🤨!!

it’s my first baby 😊 is it your first??? C section at 39 weeks doesn’t leave much time 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 exciting!
ahh I will do, you keep us updated too ☺. Hopefully neither of us have the experience of waters breaking in a public place 😂 the fear is real though. It’s my first too 🥰 I can’t believe I’m almost at the end, it feels like I’ve been pregnant for a year but at the same time it now feels like it’s flown by! Tomorrow I can say I’m having a baby this month 😬 which is scary but I’m close to my pregnancy limit now. Could be quite soon for you too if you’re having these feelings 🤩 I think there’s a few of us with due dates coming up now!

• Heart
So many babies due soon it’s so exciting! Wonder how many we’ll get on the next thread ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Based on all the babies that sound like they will be making their appearance imminently, here is my Thread Suggestion: Pregnancy #31 Sponsored by Februarys baby boom 💥

Reactions: 11
it probably depends on the trust, but I’m in the south west and currently waiting for my section date. All I’ve been told is that it will be between 39+0-39+4, and I’ll get a call the week before to let me know the date 😬
This is me too! Also in SW. Still feel I have so much to sort but just finished work so have a week or so to finish getting things ready. Can't believe it's nearly here.

Waking up every night with the worst pins and needles which lasts for hours. Was just told by consultant it's normal near the end as the extra fluid in the body presses on nerves.

Has anyone else taken arnica for healing for a section? I've had lots of friends recommend it but can't find clear guidance when to start taking it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.