Pregnancy #26 Sponsored by Beryl and Keith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today has not been a good day for me. I had a terrible headache yet again. I burnt my toast this morning and cried. A few hours later I spilt a glass of squash on the floor and cried. Then this evening in the shower I suddenly got all hot and dizzy and nearly fainted. Hoping tomorrow is better but I’m back at work so I doubt it 😞😞

Edited to add there is no point to this post I am just feeling sorry for myself 🙃
I feel you! If I’m not crying over made up scenarios in my head, I’m in full raging Karen mode 😂 my food shop delivery got cancelled today and I cried and then had an absolute tit fit at their customer services 😬😬😬😬

On a different note, the heartburn/acid reflux has been INSANE lately. Just had another desperate rifle through my bedroom drawers and found a packet with 3 omeprazole in!! Cheered so loud I woke the dog up 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry for myself post incoming….you ladies get it all so I don’t take a massive rant at people I know 🤣 I don’t know how much longer I can take this…with the months of constant pain from SPD, intense braxton hicks, heartburn and still feeling sick every morning while trying to get my toddler fed and ready…now I have a wisdom tooth coming through which is giving me bad toothache and I think one of my piles is thrombosed as it’s the worst pain ever and paracetamol is just going sweet f all for all the pain I am in. Feel like I am breaking and it takes it’s toll mentally. Holding onto hope I get induced next week but if not it will be the week after so end is in sight…but my god every minute is pure agony. And my daughter has started crying for me during the night and daddy simply won’t do 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.